Thread Ban feature

Nope.

EPIC FAIL

I knew you would puss out and you didn’t disappoint

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you can't come up with an intelligent response, will you please just stop trolling me with your ignoramus childish shit?

Of those that felt strongly on the issue, one way or the other (i.e. we just aren't even paying attention to wishy-washy neutrals):

66%
of liberals like it
60% of conservatives like it

:rofl2: IOW most people like it no matter if they're liberal or conservative.

Of those that felt strongly on the issue, one way or the other (i.e. we just aren't even paying attention to wishy-washy neutrals):

66%
of liberals like it

Out of 15 liberas, 9.75 voted to keep it.
Out of 10 conservatives, 6 voted to keep it.

So just admit it; that more liberals, NEEDED it. :laugh:

If you can't come up with an intelligent response, will you please just stop trolling me with your ignoramus childish shit?

Nope

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahahhaha

I hope your grandkids get that new polio like disease from an illegal immigrant

66%
of liberals like it

not in other words, in like literally the same words, from the very next sentence of the post you are quoting:

"
Overall, it's clear that the favoring and opposing of this feature don't really break down on political lines. "

not in other words, in like literally the same words, from the very next sentence of the post you are quoting:

"
Overall, it's clear that the favoring and opposing of this feature don't really break down on political lines. "

Go easy on KKKhristiefan

She isn’t all that smart and she is very lonely right now

"

Tell it to those morons IHA and freedumb. They act like this was an Israeli-Palestinian negotiation, not a message board disagreement.

Out of 15 liberas, 9.75 voted to keep it.
Out of 10 conservatives, 6 voted to keep it.

So just admit it; that more liberals, NEEDED it. :laugh:

I've of the opinion anymore, that it's only needed on the non political stuff. Some people (cough, cough, Yurt.) can't even keep their shit together to discuss friendly things, and derail the discussions. Otherwise the ignore feature works, plenty. Even heavily regulated sites aren't friendly. They just won't people use racial slurs, threaten people, or troll.

Threadbanning was demanded by liberals.

The people have voted in favor - twice.

Threadbanning is stare decisis.

Tell it to those morons IHA and freedumb. They act like this was an Israeli-Palestinian negotiation, not a message board disagreement.

Hey cunt don’t drag me into shit I had nothing to do with. I am not involved in the discussions about thread ban votes. I merely pointed out the history of your Pussy Patrol clamoring for something to be done about me and getting the thread ban feature

Get cancer and die

The poor little op, is banning what few liberals are on APP. Is it any surprise he is talking to himself? He just wants to troll most the time anyway.

The poor little op, is banning what few liberals are on APP. Is it any surprise he is talking to himself? He just wants to troll most the time anyway.

"Copy and paste" and this "MAGA" are the same, it ain't coincidental that they ban the exact same individuals, this whole thread is just "copy and paste's" attempt to rationalize why he can't exchange views as most so on any forum

"Copy and paste" and this "MAGA" are the same, it ain't coincidental that they ban the exact same individuals, this whole thread is just "copy and paste's" attempt to rationalize why he can't exchange views as most so on any forum

MAGA, is I Love America, and his his couple socks. A few actually do this ban, and troll stuff. Legion, I Love America, and Grumpy, are the one's I've seen the most. A few liberals ban a large list of people, but they don't do it to troll. Ask some of the JPP vets, and they will tell you they are two different people.

Hey cunt don’t drag me into shit I had nothing to do with. I am not involved in the discussions about thread ban votes. I merely pointed out the history of your Pussy Patrol clamoring for something to be done about me and getting the thread ban feature

Get cancer and die

You started this thread, you insufferable piece of shit. You just can't stop with all the self-aggrandizing bull about how bad you are and how the women fear your language. I found four pages of threads where you either started threads on banning or referenced it in your comments, so don't even pretend you aren't in discussions about thread ban votes. You're just a vulgar, crass, boring one-trick pony.

Back