THREADBAN POLL 2017 (READ THREAD B4 VOTING - BANS POSSIBLE IF YOU DONT READ RULES)

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • KEEP IT - There may be a few problems with it, but it is overall a positive feature for JPP

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • GET RID OF IT - It may have it have a few benefits, but it's overall a negative feature for JPP

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KEEP IT - The threadban feature must be kept, it is awesome

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • GET RID OF IT - The threadban feature must go, it is terrible.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is amazing how I can post someone's name on JPP and they magically appear.

Hell it is my usage of the thread ban that has everyone up in arms leading to this poll to begin with

I reall am JPPs most influential person

OK I tried it. I told my wife to be a woman and keep her mouth shut. She threw a glass of water in face. I said wtf was that for? She said cause you're an asshole! I called her a bitch and she called me a prick and I called her fat and she started crying and called her mom and I took her phone away from her and she called me a pencil dick and I said your sister is a better fuck than you and then she kicked me right dead square in the nuts.

I fell to my knees than rolled over onto th floor in the fetal position holding my nads and groaning in pain. She put her hand over her in shock and said OMG are you all right? I moaned fuck no but deserved that I was being a total asshole then she hugged me and sai I love so much hunny bunny and hugged her back and said I love you too sweetie and then we started making out and then had awe inspiring make up sex for two hours.

So thanks for the excellent suggestion Rana. :)

How did you have sex with your legs crossed whilst simultaneously massaging your nuts!

OK I tried it. I told my wife to be a woman and keep her mouth shut. She threw a glass of water in face. I said wtf was that for? She said cause you're an asshole! I called her a bitch and she called me a prick and I called her fat and she started crying and called her mom and I took her phone away from her and she called me a pencil dick and I said your sister is a better fuck than you and then she kicked me right dead square in the nuts.

I fell to my knees than rolled over onto th floor in the fetal position holding my nads and groaning in pain. She put her hand over her in shock and said OMG are you all right? I moaned fuck no but deserved that I was being a total asshole then she hugged me and sai I love so much hunny bunny and hugged her back and said I love you too sweetie and then we started making out and then had awe inspiring make up sex for two hours.

So thanks for the excellent suggestion Rana. :)

it was credible until you said you had sex after getting kicked in the balls.......I wondered if you would come back to vote......

I voted against it last time. But, certain posters like Daesh and Buck are just an absolute cancer to every thread they have access to. The new ensemble cast from DC Junkies are just as bad. I could live with Legion trolling my threads, or having CFM dropping N-bombs occasionally, and would vote to get rid of it, if it was just minor nuisances like that.

It would be really cool if you could have group ignore which you could invoke by name. For instance, maybe groups like DC Twats, USMB Arses and JPP Scum.

it was credible until you said you had sex after getting kicked in the balls.......I wondered if you would come back to vote......

Thanks but I'm not voting in Grinds silly poll. He's already made up his mind or he wouldn't be playing you with five voting choice on what is a straight up and down yes or no vote with two redundant choices and " neutral"? Since when is neutral ever a choice in a vote? I mean "non of the above" or "neutral" would have been a great choice in the last presidential election but then neutral would have won and we would have to spend a crap load of money on another election. If your neutral on an issue than why would you vote?

No it's obvious that Grind had already made up his mind and probably Billy too about thread banning for the obvious reason. So morons can create echoe chambers of their choice.

Well I could care less about thread banning cause it simply doesn't work. You have to be obtuse or lazy not to just scroll past the comments by idiots and there are far to many idiots to thread ban them all. So this is pretty much just another one of Grind's retarded games. There is about zero probability he would ever eliminate the thread banning option. No matter if the entire membership opposed it.

Thanks but I'm not voting in Grinds silly poll. He's already made up his mind or he wouldn't be playing you with five voting choice on what is a straight up and down yes or no vote with two redundant choices and " neutral"? Since when is neutral ever a choice in a vote? I mean "non of the above" or "neutral" would have been a great choice in the last presidential election but then neutral would have won and we would have to spend a crap load of money on another election. If your neutral on an issue than why would you vote?

No it's obvious that Grind had already made up his mind and probably Billy too about thread banning for the obvious reason. So morons can create echoe chambers of their choice.

Well I could care less about thread banning cause it simply doesn't work. You have to be obtuse or lazy not to just scroll past the comments by idiots and there are far to many idiots to thread ban them all. So this is pretty much just another one of Grind's retarded games. There is about zero probability he would ever eliminate the thread banning option. No matter if the entire membership opposed it.

Damocles wrote the code for that feature not Grind, although having more than two options is typical juvenile mod behaviour. Threadbanning is primarily, for me at least, a way to stop the kind of crap flooding beloved by loonies and psychos like Desh and Buckley.

Last edited:

Ok there Alex Jones.

I like Threedees take however, I don't mind desh in my threads.

Bukkkle is just a worthless hateful racist that never has anything nice to say.

But upon balance my vote is to get rid of it and I'll just put him on ignore if necessary.

Can't vote on my phone, so please note it if I don't get to a laptop to vote.

only liars hide from the facts

do as you will banners

I have my way arround your stupid anyway

The only way around a thread ban is a sock account. Are you saying you have a sock account?

If you get caught going around thread bans you will be banned from the forum.

you are retarded. You think I would go through all of this and then just say nope at the end if I didn't get my way?

I provide multiple options for the simpletons who are on the fence and don't know how their lean should impact the vote. I put neutral in because I don't want people just randomly choosing an option if they are 10% on yes or no but 90% don't care.

Sorry my vote isn't up to Mott standards though! Next time I'll try harder!

I like Threedees take however, I don't mind desh in my threads.

Bukkkle is just a worthless hateful racist that never has anything nice to say.

But upon balance my vote is to get rid of it and I'll just put him on ignore if necessary.

Can't vote on my phone, so please note it if I don't get to a laptop to vote.

wont be noted. you still have like a billion days. unlazy yourself and find a couple of micro-seconds to vote sometime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back