THREADBAN POLL 2017 (READ THREAD B4 VOTING - BANS POSSIBLE IF YOU DONT READ RULES)

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • KEEP IT - There may be a few problems with it, but it is overall a positive feature for JPP

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • GET RID OF IT - It may have it have a few benefits, but it's overall a negative feature for JPP

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KEEP IT - The threadban feature must be kept, it is awesome

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • GET RID OF IT - The threadban feature must go, it is terrible.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're retarded.

Says the fascist? :rolleyes: See....it works "Ferdinand". LMAO You have to be a social communist liberal pretending to be a libertarian...as the first thing in retort was an ad hominem personal insult. The quint essential retort of the majority of communists. No worries mate. Once you 'grow up' and live in the real world for a spell.....you might garner the wisdom that comes with experience.

Last edited:
Says the fascist? :rolleyes: See....it works "Ferdinand". LMAO You have to be a social communist liberal pretending to be a libertarian...as the first thing in retort was an ad hominem personal insult. The quint essential retort of the majority of communists. No worries mate. Once you 'grow up' and live in the real world for a spell.....you might garner the wisdom that comes with experience.

Ok retard.

Ok retard.

You are quite Welcome I was simply pointing out the obvious, as demonstrated,;) Thread Banning is the perfect barometer for locating those who attempt to promote fascism by wanting to silence anyone that offers a different opinion. Its mostly SNOW FLAKES that have been taught no better as there is no one at home to instruct morality and righteousness....the VILLAGE has failed miserably as a parent. The very reason that the United States has the greatest prison population on the planet.

The same barometer can be used to point out the pretend tuff. Calling someone a RETARD is much like a queer calling someone else gay. As pap always said, "The smeller is the feller".

Last edited:
You are quite Welcome I was simply pointing out the obvious, as demonstrated,;) Thread Banning is the perfect barometer for locating those who attempt to promote fascism by wanting to silence anyone that offers a different opinion. Its mostly SNOW FLAKES that have been taught no better as there is no one at home to instruct morality and righteousness....the VILLAGE has failed miserably as a parent. The very reason that the United States has the greatest prison population on the planet.

The same barometer can be used to point out the pretend tuff. Calling someone a RETARD is much like a queer calling someone else gay. As pap always said, "The smeller is the feller".

That's the dumbest thing I've read all week, and I have Chrysler as one of my customers.

It's hard to believe I know but Billy Arselicher is actually a mod!

Why do you continue to reject the FACT that it's not about an"attempt to promote fascism by wanting to silence anyone that offers a different opinion"; because it's not the "different opinion" that's being thread banned, it's the trolling?

Unless the following comments are just a "different opinion" in your world.

bite a dead RUSSIAN mules dick

you are alive because of a cunt
why do you hate them so much
do you perfer cock

only a fucking idiot like you would try to teach a fish to swim
you know nothing but lies and think the whole world needs your instruction
suck more russian cock
that way your mouth is offering the world better things than the words that come out of your mouth
keeps you quiet
and Putin grinning

you just love the taste of fly shit huh

these shits are pretty far down the trumpy line huh
the entire republican party structure is Russian dirty
fucking evil traitorous turd baits

only to russsian turd mounds like you

fucking racist putinn cock suckers

why do you pretend you haave not been told this ?
because you suck russian cock
here is the reason AGAIN
she was defending her client against russian money laundering charges in NY real estate case.
then trumpy FIRED Preet Bhara who was prosecuting the russian asshole
then Sessions settle the case for a dime
screwing America and pleasing the russians

hey luvtrump you chicken shit with a russian cock in your mouth
remark on the fact that a photo you showed shows trumpy forcing his own son to preform like a trained chimp

what does insurace do idiot
it cost spreads
wow you fucks are dumb

link fuckwad racist

on putins orders huh cock lipped cossak

shit bloody red bricks all day long foreskin lips
you lies kill your soul dead

the donnald paid some man to grab his sons ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back