THREADBAN POLL 2017 (READ THREAD B4 VOTING - BANS POSSIBLE IF YOU DONT READ RULES)

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • KEEP IT - There may be a few problems with it, but it is overall a positive feature for JPP

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • GET RID OF IT - It may have it have a few benefits, but it's overall a negative feature for JPP

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KEEP IT - The threadban feature must be kept, it is awesome

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • GET RID OF IT - The threadban feature must go, it is terrible.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so that everyone can verify how they voted

I have avoided the elementary school gossip and giggling on this thread, but I will tell you I voted to keep it.

I don't use the feature myself.

But if the owners of this board are going to allow flagrant and unabated racism, misogyny, and trolling, then I think the members of this board should have the freedom to exclude people who have nothing of value to contribute to their threads.

I have avoided the elementary school gossip and giggling on this thread, but I will tell you I voted to keep it.

But if the owners of this board are going to allow flagrant and unabated racism, misogyny, and trolling, then I think the members of this board should have the freedom to exclude people who have nothing of value to contribute to their threads.

or hide from the asskicking they so deserve

I can live with it

I knw how to get arround it and still force truth down their throats

Nothing will stop the trolling and schoolyard nonsense unless the owners raise the bar. It is their show, and they have created a board for whatever purpose they had in mind.
What we do with it is up to us. We can throw ourselves in the manure with the trolls and the foul mouthed bullies, may be let off some steam in the process, and go elsewhere for more mature discussions.
Thread ban or no thread ban, it makes no difference.

Why do you continue to reject the FACT that it's not about an"attempt to promote fascism by wanting to silence anyone that offers a different opinion"; because it's not the "different opinion" that's being thread banned, it's the trolling?

Unless the following comments are just a "different opinion" in your world.

bite a dead RUSSIAN mules dick

you are alive because of a cunt
why do you hate them so much
do you perfer cock

only a fucking idiot like you would try to teach a fish to swim
you know nothing but lies and think the whole world needs your instruction
suck more russian cock
that way your mouth is offering the world better things than the words that come out of your mouth
keeps you quiet
and Putin grinning

you just love the taste of fly shit huh

these shits are pretty far down the trumpy line huh
the entire republican party structure is Russian dirty
fucking evil traitorous turd baits

only to russsian turd mounds like you

fucking racist putinn cock suckers

why do you pretend you haave not been told this ?
because you suck russian cock
here is the reason AGAIN
she was defending her client against russian money laundering charges in NY real estate case.
then trumpy FIRED Preet Bhara who was prosecuting the russian asshole
then Sessions settle the case for a dime
screwing America and pleasing the russians

hey luvtrump you chicken shit with a russian cock in your mouth
remark on the fact that a photo you showed shows trumpy forcing his own son to preform like a trained chimp

what does insurace do idiot
it cost spreads
wow you fucks are dumb

link fuckwad racist

on putins orders huh cock lipped cossak

shit bloody red bricks all day long foreskin lips
you lies kill your soul dead

the donnald paid some man to grab his sons ass

One phrase. Free Speech. "IF" its against the owner of this board's policy to use speech such as this....state this with an implied contract "before" one becomes a member....if ITS NOT an official policy by the rightful owner of this board what you are suggesting is nothing short of fascism in limiting speech to that which YOU AGREE WITH. Its simple logic and truth. Justify this limitation on speech how you wish...but in the end a rose is still a rose regardless of how you wish to describe it.

As I said before..... either you defend the rights of everyone or you defend only the rights that you self interpret as important to you...there is a difference. What happens one day when someone describes your speech as hate speech because you might be a Christian or a Patriot? Are you ok with being banned when its your speech being edited, fined, or outright banned by pen heads who do not have the intellectual ability to defend their ridiculous positions?

Last edited:
One phrase. Free Speech. "IF" its against the owner of this board's policy to use speech such as this....state this with an implied contract "before" one becomes a member....if ITS NOT an official policy by the rightful owner of this board what you are suggesting is nothing short of fascism in limiting speech to that which YOU AGREE WITH. Its simple logic and truth. Justify this limitation on speech how you wish...but in the end a rose is still a rose regardless of how you wish to describe it.

As I said before..... either you defend the rights of everyone or you defend only the rights that you self interpret as important to you...there is a difference. What happens one day when someone describes your speech as hate speech because you might be a Christian or a Patriot? Are you ok with being banned when its your speech being edited, fined, or outright banned by pen heads who do not have the intellectual ability to defend their ridiculous positions?

If you are not permitted to post in a particular how is your First Amendment right to free speech abridged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1. Private board, no free speech violation

2. You're allowed to start a new thread on the same subject.

Now you're trying to equate two different things.

1 - Freedom of speech does not mean a Freedom where anyone has to listen to you.

2 - You referred to "a different opinion" and I asked you if the examples provided fell into your definition of "a different opinion".

For someone as verbose as you are, it does now appear that you didn't even believe in what you were professing.

A-men!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back