Threadbanning: There will be a new poll soon

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
It's been a long time since our last threadban poll, and I said at the time we might revisit the issue in the future. Many people that previously voted for it are no longer here. So we will be having another vote soon.

The first order of business is that we are constructing a list of active/longtime posters for those that are allowed to participate in the vote. Very new accounts (roughly under 2 months) or older accounts that haven't posted very much (roughly only a couple of hundred posts), OR older accounts that haven't been around forever will likely not be allowed to participate. This poll is only for active members as that is who this feature ultimately affects.

Current Criteria for eligibility to vote:

- Be signed up in April 2017 or before
- Have an active post history.
- Exceptions might be made, on a case by case basis.
- I have already made an exception or two on this list, based on post activity.

This list isn't about who is nice and agreeable. It's a list of active users, that's it.

The Current list of able participants is as follows:
(note: those that have multiple accounts/change names, your "proper name" is the one on the list)

Amadeus
aloysious
althea
anatta
archives
Bigdog
Bill
blackascoal
Buckly J. Ewer
Cadillac Man
callinectes
Cawacko
Celtic Guy
Capt Billy
CFM
christiefan
Cypress
Damocles
Darth Omar
Domer76
evince
GazzaQueen
Getin the ring
Granule
Grind
I Love America
iolo
Jarod
leaningright
Lovebug
Micawber
Mott the Hoople
Mr.Badguy
Nomad
NOVA
postmodernprophet
Ralph
Rana
Right
Rune
Sailor
signalmankenneth
Smarterthanyou
Stretch
Text Drivers are Killers
TheDonald
Thing1
Threedee
Tom Prendergast
Trump Diva
Truth Detector
TTQ64
tsuke
usfreedom
Watermark
Yaya
ZappasGuitar

If you are not on this list, it doesn't mean you are not allowed. I might have just missed you. The list was constructed by going to lots of popular threads and slowly finding the usual suspects. Before complaining, make sure that you look for your proper name. I.e. watermark is currently named 'Fuck Populists' but he's listed as watermark on this list.

Post in this thread if you want to be able to vote on this issue. The actual poll will be sometime in the next couple of weeks.

This thread is not for arguing about the threadban issue. So keep that somewhere else.

Last edited:
I just want to offer that we need to pass this, before we can see what's in it.

and

That liberal snowflakes were for this, before they were against it.

:dealwithit:

Back