Threadbanning: There will be a new poll soon

I don't understand what this even is. Would someone explain, please?

when you create a thread on JPP you can ban retards from participating. Some people love this because this site has a lot of retards, others are against it because it can sometimes create echo chambers. It's best used sparingly against posters like evince who is a crack addict and moonchild.

when you create a thread on JPP you can ban retards from participating. Some people love this because this site has a lot of retards, others are against it because it can sometimes create echo chambers. It's best used sparingly against posters like evince who is a crack addict and moonchild.

Thanks. I noticed almost everyone who seems sensible does it to evince. I'll try to figure out how to do it.

If it's useful, why are you going to try and get rid of it?

not trying to get rid of it. but is' semi-controversial so when we last implemented it we had people vote on it. Now as it stands many of the people that previously voted on it are no longer here, so we are going to do another vote.

sorry bro too few posts

Well that just sux.

lol, this was funny

Nice. Glad I could get a funny. Makes me happy!

I will answer any post of yours I see

I cant promise I will see them

post more

Thanks both for your PM and your public response. I will do as best I can. My reality is that I spend a LOT of time in real life dealing with my business project and making that a reality, so regretfully I can't post as much as I'd like or the forum might like but hey I do keep tabs on it more than any others, so If I were to be a serial poster I'd be all over this forum. lol.

DEAL WITH THAT Moderator!!!

the first time we voted I was indifferent.......now I think that everyone who doesn't ban Desh should be thrown off the board........

Thanks. I noticed almost everyone who seems sensible does it to evince. I'll try to figure out how to do it.

If it's useful, why are you going to try and get rid of it?

Look just below the text box that is your post. Type the name, another box will appear so confirm that's who you neant. It's comma seperate so you can cut-n-paste into the box which is helpful if you have lots to ban.
Or you can post in APP which the usual suspects avoid given the additional mod ding associated with that forum.

I agree it's time to re-poll but I'll bet it stays. I appreciate the lattitude management gives in terms of excommunicating trolls, nobody likes a heavy hand, but some posters insist on being difficult.

Well that just sux.

Nice. Glad I could get a funny. Makes me happy!

Thanks both for your PM and your public response. I will do as best I can. My reality is that I spend a LOT of time in real life dealing with my business project and making that a reality, so regretfully I can't post as much as I'd like or the forum might like but hey I do keep tabs on it more than any others, so If I were to be a serial poster I'd be all over this forum. lol.

DEAL WITH THAT Moderator!!!

PM me your views and I'll cede my vote if favor of your view. Longevity counts for something with me.

I will always vote in favor of the thread ban, however, even if it does get removed, I have a backup plan for when I don't want libtards shitting up my threads

I will always vote in favor of the thread ban, however, even if it does get removed, I have a backup plan for when I don't want libtards shitting up my threads

Can you share it with me? I've seen what evince does to discussions and if I can't "deport" that wack job I don't know if I will stay here.

How much does anyone want to bet that all of the JPP liberal snowflakes will now vote to remove it; because they must show solidarity. :D

Can you share it with me? I've seen what evince does to discussions and if I can't "deport" that wack job I don't know if I will stay here.

I'm assuming he means the APP forum. Daesh is probably banned from there, but, she can't make 99% of the posts that she makes elsewhere.

Back