Time to donate to Trumps campaign after Banana Republic convicts

I think all the trump supporters should send in all their money to trump. Clear out your retirement savings, and send it all.

I did not assume, I simply listed some possibilities. You guys are making the allegation, with 0 evidence.
Which you have no proof of. I have circumstantial evidence of him leaving a MUCH more powerful position to take a lowly assistant DA in the one place having a Trump trial before the election.:laugh: This was coordinated through the White House just like Wade in Georgia got to meet in the White House just like the Biden campaign just happened to show up outside the Trial because the President can't draw a crowd of reporters. :rofl2: #riggedtrial

Clearly that billionaire needs your money. Send in more!!! If you don't send Trump all your money he will lose and be convicted of even more crimes by unbiased American citizens sitting on juries.

Does he make you cry snowflake. Great! November is going to be harsh on leftist mental cases. Hope you've stocked up on your medications. ;)

It is contributing to his legal defense fund....if you still think that this will be a proper election and that we are allowed to elect Trump then you have been paying no attention at all.

The other possibility is that you are a moron.

Being a cynical dumbass like you is being a moron. ;)

Wow you emptied your bank account for Trump?

trolls.gif

Back