Time to Revisit the Legalized Murder Travesty

Granule

Firebrand
Roe v. Wade: Unjust, Unconstitutional, and Undemocratic:

On Jan. 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade and its companion case, Doe v. Bolton. The Court ruled that abortion must be permitted for any reason before fetal viability—and that it must be permitted for “health” reasons, broadly defined in Doe (so as to encompass virtually any reason), all the way until birth. Roe and Doe legalized abortion on demand nationwide.

The New York Times proclaimed the verdict “a historic resolution of a fiercely controversial issue.” But now, 41 years later, abortion is as unresolved and controversial as ever. Three intractable problems will continue to plague the Court and its abortion jurisprudence until the day when, finally, Roe is overturned.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/01/21/roe-v-wade-unjust-unconstitutional-and-undemocratic/

All you JPP M E N keep rubbing your little M A N wombs and comfort your fecal fetuses.

avacodo-giphy.gif
Go rub your mangina.

There is no constitutional protection for the unborn. Constitutional protections, rights, privileges and immunities are specifically guaranteed to "the born" by the Constitution. Only a constitutional amendment can guarantee constitutional protection for the unborn.

The abortion issue is easily settled by either obeying the Constitution as is now, or by amending it to protect the lives of the unborn. Political fools ignore the rule of law the founders gave us because they'd rather use issues like abortion to slander and defame their partisan opponents.

There is no constitutional protection for the unborn. Constitutional protections, rights, privileges and immunities are specifically guaranteed to "the born" by the Constitution. Only a constitutional amendment can guarantee constitutional protection for the unborn.

The abortion issue is easily settled by either obeying the Constitution as is now, or by amending it to protect the lives of the unborn. Political fools ignore the rule of law the founders gave us because they'd rather use issues like abortion to slander and defame their partisan opponents.

I can't defame someone that chooses to kill the results of a choice she made to spread her legs anywhere near the level she defames herself by choosing to kill what she helped produce. Telling her she killed something that was living isn't slandering her. It's the truth and the truth is the only defense to a claim of slander.

Can you show me where the Constitution says anything about abortion?

I can't defame someone that chooses to kill the results of a choice she made to spread her legs anywhere near the level she defames herself by choosing to kill what she helped produce. Telling her she killed something that was living isn't slandering her. It's the truth and the truth is the only defense to a claim of slander.

How many legs did you spread during your hormonal days? Easy for you to say what a woman should do when it's not an issue you'll ever have with your body, huh? What have you done about abortion? How many unwanted children have you adopted? Have you ever promoted or created an amendment organization?

Can you show me where the Constitution says anything about abortion?

Amendment 14.

"All persons "BORN" or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States, nor shall any State deprive any "PERSON" of life liberty, or property, without due process of law, nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law."

Amendment 14.

"All persons "BORN" or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States, nor shall any State deprive any "PERSON" of life liberty, or property, without due process of law, nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law."

Neither one of those says "abortion".

How many legs did you spread during your hormonal days? Easy for you to say what a woman should do when it's not an issue you'll ever have with your body, huh? What have you done about abortion? How many unwanted children have you adopted? Have you ever promoted or created an amendment organization?

It's very easy to say that what I think someone should do when it comes to personal responsibility. That comes from practicing the concept and one doesn't have to have experienced that specific item in order to expect others to practice it.

There isn't a need for me to have adopted any of those children. All I need to do is practice personal responsibility for the ones I helped produce. And I do.

JPP men trying to tell women what they should and shouldn't do with their bodies.
Disgusting swine.

Just expecting people to be personally responsible for the results from choices they've already made. Killing what you don't want because you don't like the results of that previous choice isn't being responsible.

So sad you consider being responsible as a disgusting thing.

Back