Times Retracts Lies and Smears

I understood your reference completely. Aparently you didn't understand mine. Please post specifically where I said he wasn't responding to the aforementioned. If that is what I said I'd like to have the chance to retract or clarify. If I didn't say anything of the sort and you're pulling out of your ass, I will call you on it.

Thanks in advance.

I never saw you claim anywhere that Paul "didn't respond" to the receipt of the skinhead's money..

Giving the money back is not relevant to your claim. You said...

LOL, so now I'm a liar/fool because I believe the news and you chose to believe his campaign manager? That's fine tool. Continue rationalizing that keepign the money was a good idea and that RP's camp shouldn't respond to these claims.

He has already responded. He has distanced himself from these people as you folks said he should and has even stated he does not want their money. There really is not anymore he should bother with. You folks are going to continue your dishonest attacks regardless.

There really is no more sincerity here than the attacks from the left on Bush and Iraq. It's about politics only. I am done responding to this nonsense.

I understood your reference completely. Aparently you didn't understand mine.

So you are arguin that voting against a sense of the senate resolution concerning Parks establishes that he is a racist? You show how dishonest and uncritical you are in these smear. Paul votes against all of these resolutions, it has nothing to do with Parks personally.

Please post specifically where I said he wasn't responding to the aforementioned. If that is what I said I'd like to have the chance to retract or clarify. If I didn't say anything of the sort and you're pulling out of your ass, I will call you on it.

Thanks in advance.

Done

Giving the money back is not relevant to your claim. You said...

He has already responded. He has distanced himself from these people as you folks said he should and has even stated he does not want their money. There really is not anymore he should bother with. You folks are going to continue your dishonest attacks regardless.

There really is no more sincerity here than the attacks from the left on Bush and Iraq. It's about politics only. I am done responding to this nonsense.

You miss read that COMPLETELY!

I was referring to you when I said, "That's fine tool. Continue rationalizing that keepign the money was a good idea and that RP's camp shouldn't respond to these claims."

YOU WERE THE ONE saying that it was a great idea to keep the $$ and that they shouldn't respond to what you consider to be lies and guess what?! I agree with you 110%. I think RP should just sit back and take it. I'm sure in the long run it will be for the best.

So you are arguin that voting against a sense of the senate resolution concerning Parks establishes that he is a racist? You show how dishonest and uncritical you are in these smear. Paul votes against all of these resolutions, it has nothing to do with Parks personally.

Done

In and of itself no. If you take one or two of the incidents that lead me to believe he's a racist on their own, I think a reasonable debate to his inherent racism can be had. When you add them all together, that equals one big fat white nationalist sympathesizer.

You miss read that COMPLETELY!

I was referring to you when I said, "That's fine tool. Continue rationalizing that keepign the money was a good idea and that RP's camp shouldn't respond to these claims."

YOU WERE THE ONE saying that it was a great idea to keep the $$ and that they shouldn't respond to what you consider to be lies and guess what?! I agree with you 110%. I think RP should just sit back and take it. I'm sure in the long run it will be for the best.

I said they should ignore those attempting to smear. They should pay no attention to the dishonest demands to return the money.

In and of itself no. If you take one or two of the incidents that lead me to believe he's a racist on their own, I think a reasonable debate to his inherent racism can be had. When you add them all together, that equals one big fat white nationalist sympathesizer.

It's of no relevance to anything. He did not vote against Parks. He voted against these resolutions.

lolcatsdotcombtl138k9j39veehb.jpg

I said they should ignore those attempting to smear. They should pay no attention to the dishonest demands to return the money.

And I said, I agree with you. Word dicing doesn't make your point valid. Bottom-line you misread what I wrote and at the end of the day: hey no biggie. He should ignore us. He should pay no attention to the demands and keep on doing what he's doing. Its a great step in the right direction. We agree. You can drop the obsession with this point now.

It's of no relevance to anything. He did not vote against Parks. He voted against these resolutions.

Uh, String, The man states openly that the Civil Rights act was wrong for America. He wrote blatently racist newsletters, refused to give Parks a congressional medal of honor, is seen taking photo ops with neo-nazi's or whatever brand of supremacists he comes from, has no problem taking their money and has according to one of them has met with them on several occassions. Not to mention the fact that he voted against emergency aid for Katrina victims who were overwhelmingly poor and black.
Do you Ronbots have to work at being this obtuse or does it come naturally?

And I said, I agree with you. Word dicing doesn't make your point valid. Bottom-line you misread what I wrote and at the end of the day: hey no biggie. He should ignore us. He should pay no attention to the demands and keep on doing what he's doing. Its a great step in the right direction. We agree. You can drop the obsession with this point now.

Uh, String, The man states openly that the Civil Rights act was wrong for America. He wrote blatently racist newsletters, refused to give Parks a congressional medal of honor, is seen taking photo ops with neo-nazi's or whatever brand of supremacists he comes from, has no problem taking their money and has according to one of them has met with them on several occassions. Not to mention the fact that he voted against emergency aid for Katrina victims who were overwhelmingly poor and black.

Ron Paul '08!

All right Ronbots, I gotta get going and start my weekend. I'm already two drinks behind no thanks you to!

ciao for now

This thread makes me want to cry. :(

Not that I think all liberials are liers---but do you have any reliable references supporting those statements? If so, I would like to see them.

ALL LIES!!!

PAUL - '08!!!

I've just noticed that this is another thread about Ron Paul, thus adding to his massive victory as predicted by thread count. There couldn't possibly be more threads about Ron Paul unless this was solely a libertarian site, then it would be close...

Back