Times Retracts Lies and Smears

Stringy, you have to be happy that the worst things people can say about Paul is loose acusations of Racism/Don Black, Evolution beliefs and that he represents his local peoples intersts in spending bills even though he votes agaist the bill in the first place.

They can't attack him on his most important ideals, Monetary Policy {most important function of the economy}, Foriegn Policy and Privacy.

So, at best he accepted a donation from the head of a white supremacist group. Yeah. That's so much better and moral then accepting from the organization itself. Please. Now you Paul apologists are grasping for straws.

Kathi, once again, what Don Black gives is not a reflection that Paul agrees with his ideals. In fact Paul called those ideals evil.

That pissed off your source White and he started posting lies that you parroted and you continue with you dishonesty in this post. Paul never knowingly met White. How would he express indignation over someone he has never spoken too? And again, he has expressed indignation at the ideas of racism.

You are engaging in nothing but dishonest smear tactics and parroting the attacks of racist like White. Maybe, you are a racist like White, pissed off about Paul calling your ideals evil.

I've said my piece for now, we'll see what the market brings.

Right just like the article was "ghost written" even though he didn't claim that until he ran for congress as a republican. :rolleyes: Gee might wanna tell the Nazi wannabe's Ron Paul isn't one of their's. There goes a big chunk of his internet support and money. See ya Ron Paul!

We heard Kathi's lies before. We have not heard the truth, that Paul never attended the dinners, has never with knowledge met White and that when one of his aides met White he expressed disgust at his views.

You are the reason these lies work. You jump on the lies and then when the truth comes out you fail to understand them as anything but a rehashing of the lies.

Go take some of those meds you got from Wilford Brimley.

What I think is funny (as in pathetic) is he claims to not hold their views but yet he happily takes their filthy money. He also didn't distant himself from them until all the negative press. :rolleyes: Sorry but I don't buy it. If he really didn't hold these views he would've said so at the very beginning and wouldn't have accepted Nazi wannabe's money.

So he doesn't refuse his money because....?

Kathi, once again, what Don Black gives is not a reflection that Paul agrees with his ideals. In fact Paul called those ideals evil.

That pissed off your source White and he started posting lies that you parroted and you continue with you dishonesty in this post. Paul never knowingly met White. How would he express indignation over someone he has never spoken too? And again, he has expressed indignation at the ideas of racism.

You are engaging in nothing but dishonest smear tactics and parroting the attacks of racist like White. Maybe, you are a racist like White, pissed off about Paul calling your ideals evil.

Oh please. People do that all the time. The fact that Ron Paul is a racist is a way for people to look at him more closely including his other fucked up views.

Stringy, you have to be happy that the worst things people can say about Paul is loose acusations of Racism/Don Black, Evolution beliefs and that he represents his local peoples intersts in spending bills even though he votes agaist the bill in the first place.

They can't attack him on his most important ideals, Monetary Policy {most important function of the economy}, Foriegn Policy and Privacy.

Well gee LadyT for someone who doesn't endorse their views he surely takes a lot of pictures with them doesn't he? You would think his campaign and himself would know who these people are and look like and keep them away but apparently not.

http://www.patriotnetwork.info/Leaders.htm

take a look at the nice little photo op RP took advantage of with "Dr." Robert Clarkson, another white supremacist/RP supporter.

Well, its starting to look more and more like Chavez is going to win the election! :cool:

When?

I suppose that could be, but isn't.

PaulRon-n-ClarksonRob.jpg

Man on left: Robert Clarkson

Well gee LadyT for someone who doesn't endorse their views he surely takes a lot of pictures with them doesn't he? You would think his campaign and himself would know who these people are and look like and keep them away but apparently not.

ya'd think, but somehow the Paulistas would say you were wrong.

Well they'd probably just say "oh he talks to everybody." Hmm but not that one Jewish reporter I mentioned in the Ron Paul concern thread.

While imperfect, I hear you. They say that they notice the jposts and others, but it's only to dismiss them, regardless of their being on topic.

So, at best he accepted a donation from the head of a white supremacist group. Yeah. That's so much better and moral then accepting from the organization itself. Please.

Now you Paul apologists are grasping for straws.

Ouch.

Lady T, you're going to get dogpiled by a swarm of ronbots for saying that.

Ouch.

Lady T, you're going to get dogpiled by a swarm of ronbots for saying that.

These are the same people who were deriding Hillary for taking a donation from a felon - which she gave back. Is Paul, despite his huge coffers, going to give this guy's donation back? No way. That would send a bad message to the other white supremacists that back him.

Wow the thing I've learned from this whole smear campaign is that you liberals know more about the white supremacist movement than anyone else.

Seriously who the fuck knows these names offhand? You guys are fucking weird, closet-racists. You should ask Paul to hire you to keep these fuckers away from his events, since apparently you know them all by name and face.

Well they'd probably just say "oh he talks to everybody." Hmm but not that one Jewish reporter I mentioned in the Ron Paul concern thread.

Quoted from another blogger. It's obviously true.

http://orthodoxanarchist.com/2007/11/01/ron-pauls-jewish-problem/

I mean the guy has been so friendly and fair to Paul.

I guess he is anti-semitic, huh. Yeah, all neo nazi anti semites name their first born sons after a Jewish a person and hang a picture of another Jewish person in their congressional office.

Back