Times Retracts Lies and Smears

Oh please. People do that all the time. The fact that Ron Paul is a racist is a way for people to look at him more closely including his other fucked up views.

Sure, what are your views in opposition to Pauls on Monetary reform, Middle East Policy and privacy?

This ought to be good.

Well they'd probably just say "oh he talks to everybody." Hmm but not that one Jewish reporter I mentionedin the Ron Paul concern thread.

LMAO. I must admit, the tap dance is entertaining.

First they started off claiming that the money was better spent in RP's campaign than in the hands of known white nationalists, next it was logistics that precluded them from giving back what I'd consider dirty money, then it was he can't be expected to keep track of who he takes pictures with and now we've concluded with:

LIES.....THERE ALL LIES....RON PAUL IS NOT A RACIST, HE'S NOT I TELL YOU, HE'S NOT.....

Wow the thing I've learned from this whole smear campaign is that you liberals know more about the white supremacist movement than anyone else.

Seriously who the fuck knows these names offhand? You guys are fucking weird, closet-racists. You should ask Paul to hire you to keep these fuckers away from his events, since apparently you know them all by name and face.

Great insight. The problem must be us. How dare we find out who a presidential candidate consorts with.

As if your ass knew (off-handedly) who the fuck Jack Abramoff was before the k-street scandal.:readit:

First they started off claiming that the money was better spent in RP's campaign than in the hands of known white nationalists, next it was logistics that precluded them from giving back what I'd consider dirty money, then it was he can't be expected to keep track of who he takes pictures with and now we've concluded with:

LIES.....THERE ALL LIES....RON PAUL IS NOT A RACIST, HE'S NOT I TELL YOU, HE'S NOT.....

The worship of ron paul, certainly has led to some entertaining tap dancing.

He has common cause with racist organizations: everything from "states right", to affirmative action, to opposing the 1964 civil rights act. I don't know what's in his heart, but I understand why racists support him. They share the same goals.

Does this at the very least make you question his ethics?
It makes me question his political savvy. Checks come from people you don't know, once you find out though you don't just say, "Hey, I can spend it far better than that racist..."

Not in politics.

Well, my only remark is that Ron Paul should give the guy back his money. Period.
Seriously Damo, if the only problem was the $500, I'd be way out of line. The fact that you are saying he should give it back, is acquiescing to the larger problem. His backers are not whom you wish to be associated with.

Seriously Damo, if the only problem was the $500, I'd be way out of line. The fact that you are saying he should give it back, is acquiescing to the larger problem. His backers are not whom you wish to be associated with.
Right. However, that happens often to me. If all of his money came from those people, or if huge amounts came from that direction rather than derision and hatred for putting up a Jewish man's picture and naming his kid after somebody who happened to be Jewish I'd worry a lot more about that.

How often do people get a check from say a felon then give the money back? It happens very often.

That he keeps it shows me that he has no urge to win or to try, it does not suggest that he is racist.

Especially when you find out that the large amount of "evidence" is simply made up, didn't happen, or doesn't flux with what he says and how he votes.

He has common cause with racist organizations: everything from "states right", to affirmative action, to opposing the 1964 civil rights act. I don't know what's in his heart, but I understand why racists support him. They share the same goals.

Purely coincidental of course.

Well, I'll gladly take the Ronbots 'fuhrer' in making the guess that he's likely a racist. No he hasn't said, "I hate ni*&ers they should be slaves" but the writings on the wall.....or rather in his past newsletters, current pictures and white nationalist support.

I won't be suprised if someone has him on tape complaining about Jews, blacks and/or latinos. That tap dance will be the mother of all shows.

Well, I'll gladly take the Ronbots 'fuhrer' in making the guess that he's likely a racist. No he hasn't said, "I hate ni*&ers they should be slaves" but the writings on the wall.....or rather in his past newsletters, current pictures and white nationalist support.

I won't be suprised if someone has him on tape complaining about Jews, blacks and/or latinos. That tap dance will be the mother of all shows.

Well, he should give back the money... [/sarcasm]

But I doubt anybody has him on tape saying these things or they'd be out by now. Nobody is holding back the slightest thing that might look bad for Ron Paul. The amount of fear of him from the left is what I find so amazing.

Well, he should give back the money... [/sarcasm]

But I doubt anybody has him on tape saying these things or they'd be out by now. Nobody is holding back the slightest thing that might look bad for Ron Paul. The amount of fear of him from the left is what I find so amazing.

Gee I wonder why anyone on the left would fear someone like him in office. I mean the reversal of 40 years of civil rights progression and social responsibility isn't that big a deal anyway.

Yeah, there is a pattern of distrubing behaviour, even if he hasn't outright used the N word. I used to be sort of an admirer of Ron Paul's, especially with respect to foreign policy, but there's been far too much stuff other posters have enlightened me to.

Enjoy the fancy dancing by the ronbots!

Who has changed there story? I maintain the same position I have always had on it. Giving back the money implies he accepts/endorses all other donors, when clearly does not. The fact that you have gotten different answers from different people does not indicate tap dance, it indicates that you asked different people.

Yeah, there is a pattern of distrubing behaviour, even if he hasn't outright used the N word. I used to be sort of an admirer of Ron Paul's, especially with respect to foreign policy, but there's been far too much stuff other posters have enlightened me to.

Yeah, right.

Gee I wonder why anyone on the left would fear someone like him in office. I mean the reversal of 40 years of civil rights progression and social responsibility isn't that big a deal anyway.
Why would anybody fear somebody who will get less than 10% of any Primary vote out there?

I know a racist who wants tax cuts for the rich repealed. Therefore, since you, Cypress, share a common goal with the racist, you must be a racist too!

Right. However, that happens often to me. If all of his money came from those people, or if huge amounts came from that direction rather than derision and hatred for putting up a Jewish man's picture and naming his kid after somebody who happened to be Jewish I'd worry a lot more about that.

How often do people get a check from say a felon then give the money back? It happens very often.

That he keeps it shows me that he has no urge to win or to try, it does not suggest that he is racist.

Especially when you find out that the large amount of "evidence" is simply made up, didn't happen, or doesn't flux with what he says and how he votes.
How do you know or even believe that most of his money is not coming from the tards? I couldn't handle that.

How do you know or even believe that most of his money is not coming from the tards? I couldn't handle that.
It's not my money. Most of his money comes from libertarians around the nation. They like having libertarian ideas propounded at that level, even though they know he has no shot to win.

As I said, his not giving the money back is a mistake. It detracts from the message and distracts people into tangents like this. Were he a racist there would be far more than what we have. Of course, the action assures he'll never win, but then he wasn't going to anyway.

Seriously, way too much energy is being spent on attempts to destroy a candidate that won't be getting close to any office in the Executive branch even without such attacks. The amount of energy expended on this guy is amazing.

However, if all his money came from these guys the trail would be obvious. That only $500 from this one guy has so far been questioned is quite amazing actually.

Now, excuses like "giving the money back would be an endorsement of all the other people who give him money" is ridiculous. I understand why people want him to look as good as possible, because such distractions detract from the message. I won't make such excuses, when you find out a declared racist is giving you money you give it back and politely inform him that such support is not solicited or wanted.

It's not my money. Most of his money comes from libertarians around the nation. They like having libertarian ideas propounded at that level, even though they know he has no shot to win.

As I said, his not giving the money back is a mistake. It detracts from the message and distracts people into tangents like this. Were he a racist there would be far more than what we have. Of course, the action assures he'll never win, but then he wasn't going to anyway.

Seriously, way too much energy is being spent on attempts to destroy a candidate that won't be getting close to any office in the Executive branch even without such attacks. The amount of energy expended on this guy is amazing.

However, if all his money came from these guys the trail would be obvious. That only $500 from this one guy has so far been questioned is quite amazing actually.

Now, excuses like "giving the money back would be an endorsement of all the other people who give him money" is ridiculous. I understand why people want him to look as good as possible, because such distractions detract from the message. I won't make such excuses, when you find out a declared racist is giving you money you give it back and politely inform him that such support is not solicited or wanted.
I take you as you present you. I'm waiting for you to say, "I haven't any problem with RP's stances or those that back him. I think he's honorable and always has been so.

Back