Timothy McVeigh and the rise of the Trumpist threat

What about the Afgan withdrawal fiasco? That was all president Biden, no?

Trump set the terms of the withdrawal- NOT BIDEN. It was neither Trump or Biden's fault for the terrorist attack that got people killed during the withdrawal.

Stop blaming everything that terrorists do on our presidents.

Trump set the terms of the withdrawal- NOT BIDEN. It was neither Trump or Biden's fault for the terrorist attack that got people killed during the withdrawal.

Stop blaming everything that terrorists do on our presidents.

Biden did not go by what Trump laid out. He took it on his own and got 13 American servicemen (and who knows how many others) killed.
Anyone with half a brain knew pulling the troops first would wind up being a fiasco. And it did...

FJB

This is one of the most important markers of the decline of the Republican party. “After Oklahoma City, no politicians defended … the attack.” But after January 6, many Republicans did just that. Andrew Clyde, a Georgia congressman, said the riot resembled “a normal tourist visit”. Since leaving the White House, Trump has “turned to a new level of feral zealotry”, embracing QAnon, the antisemitic conspiracy theory he reposts on his social media platform, and regularly expressing eagerness to pardon rioters as soon as he enters the White House again.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...mothy-mcveigh-oklahoma-city-trump-republicans

I can't wait to see you hang.

Actually...I probably have more influence in China than hawkeye does...not saying that's much at all.

He laughs at the absurdity. At least he laughed at your joke!

Xi-Jinping-Winnie-the-Pooh.jpg

What? Trump will be in court.
So?
He is not really running at all.
Yes he is.
He believes running will protect him from his string of potential prosecutions.
No. He simply doesn't have to worry about you idiots trying to persecute him.
He is buying time.
He doesn't need to.
I cannot imagine anyone voting for the disgusting crook.
Trump hasn't been convicted of anything.
But I know there are people like you who do not care if he uses channel locks when he grabs a girl's pussy.
Irrelevant.
Biden has been a conventional president, following the law and regulations.
Blatant lie. Biden has so far committed three acts of treason.
He is no threat to end the American experiment and replace it with a dictatorship.
The federal government is currently an oligarchy.
You are for a guy who made it plain, that is exactly what he wants to do.
Trump never won a vote.
Trump has never lost an election.
He lost the vote to Hillary and Biden.
Hillary lost the 2016 election. There was no election in 2020. Biden was never elected.
He is working from a weak position.
You wish.
He knows he has to cheat.
He has no problem with doing that.
You are describing yourself and Democrats. Inversion fallacy.

So?

Yes he is.

No. He simply doesn't have to worry about you idiots trying to persecute him.

He doesn't need to.

Trump hasn't been convicted of anything.

Irrelevant.

Blatant lie. Biden has so far committed three acts of treason.

The federal government is currently an oligarchy.

Trump has never lost an election.

Hillary lost the 2016 election. There was no election in 2020. Biden was never elected.

You wish.

You are describing yourself and Democrats. Inversion fallacy.

I don't like Nordberg but I like you even less.

Biden did not go by what Trump laid out. He took it on his own and got 13 American servicemen (and who knows how many others) killed.
Anyone with half a brain knew pulling the troops first would wind up being a fiasco. And it did...

FJB

Sir, this is the same old unscrupulous tactics Republicans used during the Benghazi Witch Trials and I won't hear of it.

Next!

Back