Tire Inflation Gate Part Three

LOL, doesn't everyone get their tires inflated in their tires everytime they get an oil change? Strawman like a mother...

Mine does, your getting ripped off if you don't get your fluids topped off and tire pressure checked with every oil change.

Sometimes I wonder if I live in some sort of alternate reality, or if everyone else on here just talks out their ass.

“There isn’t a place out there who doesn’t” inflate your tires as part of an oil change?? I never was even asked about it, or had it mentioned to me, and I get frequent oil changes.

My, the absolutes some are comfortable throwing around.

I saw Barack last night and he shoved McDying's head up his ass on the tire inflate issue.
"They take pride in being ignorant"
Mcfossil burn

20078222118423646.jpg

For those of you who have trouble

Well, he does it, so certainly, everyone else must...

Who doesn't get their oil changed in their car? LOL..

Yes, weather it's the car dealer or local jiffy lube I've never NOT had my tire pressure checked and my fluids topped off. I don't mind Obama, like him better than McCain but this is an absolute Strawman.

Sometimes I wonder if I live in some sort of alternate reality, or if everyone else on here just talks out their ass.

“There isn’t a place out there who doesn’t” inflate your tires as part of an oil change?? I never was even asked about it, or had it mentioned to me, and I get frequent oil changes.

My, the absolutes some are comfortable throwing around.

Now obviously there are some stations that may not... but I bet if you ask your shop they do indeed inflate your tires to the appropriate levels each time you get the oil changed. I also bet they check your other fluids. It is not an absolute that they do, but it is more common than not.

According to Lorax's article yesterday, two thirds of vehicles in the survey did not have a significantly underinflated tire.

Now obviously there are some stations that may not... but I bet if you ask your shop they do indeed inflate your tires to the appropriate levels each time you get the oil changed. I also bet they check your other fluids. It is not an absolute that they do, but it is more common than not.

According to Lorax's article yesterday, two thirds of vehicles in the survey did not have a significantly underinflated tire.

I know they check the transmission fluid and that stuff, but I have never had any of them mention tire pressure to me.

Maybe that makes me an idiot, but I think it’s more likely that some cocksucking little fucks who should do the world a favor and run into a tree full speed, and die, are exaggerating, and also…that there is probably gender issues in play here.

As, btw, investigations, done on videotape, have shown.

Back