Tire Inflation Gate Part Three

Lukcy to put 30,000 a year on the Tahoe. Mostly it is about 25,000, and that is with two trips to Kentucky (640 mi one way).

ro·tate1 Audio Help /ˈroʊteɪt or, especially Brit., roʊˈteɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[roh-teyt or, especially Brit., roh-teyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -tat·ed, -tat·ing.
–verb (used with object) 1. to cause to turn around an axis or center point; revolve.

Lukcy to put 30,000 a year on the Tahoe. Mostly it is about 25,000, and that is with two trips to Kentucky (640 mi one way).

thats still quite a bit.... i have a 40 mile drive one way to waork each day... then work trips, and family visits in omaha

ro·tate1 Audio Help /ˈroʊteɪt or, especially Brit., roʊˈteɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[roh-teyt or, especially Brit., roh-teyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -tat·ed, -tat·ing.
–verb (used with object) 1. to cause to turn around an axis or center point; revolve.

nope .. i am right and they are all wrong... they spin:pke:

I know they check the transmission fluid and that stuff, but I have never had any of them mention tire pressure to me.

Maybe that makes me an idiot, but I think it’s more likely that some cocksucking little fucks who should do the world a favor and run into a tree full speed, and die, are exaggerating, and also…that there is probably gender issues in play here.

As, btw, investigations, done on videotape, have shown.

I feel bad about this post. I really can’t stand obfuscate. He’s a big asshole, and always has been. But I shouldn’t have wished him dead. I was totally PMS’ing yesterday. Over the past year, my PMS has developed to the point that for just about one entire day a month, I think about killing people. What I’m afraid of is that one of these days, one of those stupid housewife bitches is going to be in front of me in the grocery store, and after ringing up her 250 dollar order mostly taken up by hunts snack packs, meat in a can, and soda, she’s going to say “I’m going to write a check for that”, and then, I will really do something that will land me in jail big time.

But, even though I shouldn’t have said that about him running into a tree full speed, Obfuscate is still a big asshole.

I feel bad about this post. I really can’t stand obfuscate. He’s a big asshole, and always has been. But I shouldn’t have wished him dead. I was totally PMS’ing yesterday. Over the past year, my PMS has developed to the point that for just about one entire day a month, I think about killing people. What I’m afraid of is that one of these days, one of those stupid housewife bitches is going to be in front of me in the grocery store, and after ringing up her 250 dollar order mostly taken up by hunts snack packs, meat in a can, and soda, she’s going to say “I’m going to write a check for that”, and then, I will really do something that will land me in jail big time.

But, even though I shouldn’t have said that about him running into a tree full speed, Obfuscate is still a big asshole.
Wait until it's an old lady who decides to pay in exact change and pulls out her penny sock.

Back