Tire Inflation Gate Part Three

I usually change my own oil, and no I don't check tire pressure that often.

And I should.

You tie die wearing Mullett head, you prob dump the old oil from your 1988 oldmobile cutlass down your drive way. Hose it down along with the kids from next door jumping through your sprinkler.:pke:

I know they check the transmission fluid and that stuff, but I have never had any of them mention tire pressure to me.

Maybe that makes me an idiot, but I think it’s more likely that some cocksucking little fucks who should do the world a favor and run into a tree full speed, and die, are exaggerating, and also…that there is probably gender issues in play here.

As, btw, investigations, done on videotape, have shown.

LOL inevitably.

You tie die wearing Mullett head, you prob dump the old oil from your 1988 oldmobile cutlass down your drive way. Hose it down along with the kids from next door jumping through your sprinkler.:pke:

Why would I muck up my driveway like that Shorty? And I don't wear my tye die when I change oil fool. I worked for hours on those shirts, and I ain't f*cking them up with grease.

I'm very conscientious about taking my used oil to the nearest storm drain and pouring it in there.

how many of you get your air filter changed every so offten ?

heck ... i bet i am more green then most of you and i am not even tring

Jeez. I wish, the dirt roads wreak havoc on my air filters, I go through three a year at least.

Don't drive on dirt roads but once in a while and this is with the truck which doesn't get many miles per year on it (3500 from May 2007 to May 2008). Once a year seems to do fine for me.

Don't drive on dirt roads but once in a while and this is with the truck which doesn't get many miles per year on it (3500 from May 2007 to May 2008). Once a year seems to do fine for me.

i change 3-4 times a year... not many dirt roads, but i drive roughly 40,000 miles a year, i think last ime i checked which was in july, i drove 38,000 and some change, its getting old... and exspensive

Back