To the question of who killed Rabin

What you have listed is called terrorism. However, everything that happens has a reason. After all, there was no terrorism. Or do you consider all Arabs from the moment of their appearance as a people to be terrorists.

Maybe you think that they became terrorists as soon as they accepted Islam? And he wrote that Jews were also terrorists. To stop the terror, it is necessary to eliminate the apartheid of the Palestinians by the Jews. There is no other method.
Are you backpedaling now, Alik? You've admitted at least twice that Arabs are terrorists. You don't have to explain why they are scumbag terrorists the free world should consider vermin.

I suspect some are radicalized because they are stupid, mentally ill or psychotics who love to rape and murder children. Unlike you've claimed several times, I disagree that all Arabs are terrorists. The smart ones moved to the US. The baby rapists stayed in countries where baby raping was legal.

Are you backpedaling now, Alik? You've admitted at least twice that Arabs are terrorists. You don't have to explain why they are scumbag terrorists the free world should consider vermin.

I suspect some are radicalized because they are stupid, mentally ill or psychotics who love to rape and murder children. Unlike you've claimed several times, I disagree that all Arabs are terrorists. The smart ones moved to the US. The baby rapists stayed in countries where baby raping was legal.

And I have never refused to call the Palestinians who carried out terrorist attacks in Israel terrorists. I just explain that there are reasons for this terror that are passed over in silence, just as terrorist attacks by Jews are passed over in silence. And the murder of Yitzhak Rabin by a Jewish terrorist is very significant because it demonstrates how sick the Israeli right is, wanting to annex all Palestinian territory. This is confirmed by Israel's settlement policy. It all comes from the fact that you, like the Israelis, do not want the emergence of a Palestinian state, so they are gradually strangling the Palestinian people. You strongly recommend that Palestinians leave Palestine on the grounds that there are other Arab states where Palestinians could live. Or maybe you will recommend that the Arabs of Qatar or Dubai vacate their land on the grounds that there is enough space for them in other Arab states. It seems to me that you are a real Nazi in relation to the Arabs and are no different from Hitler’s Nazis who hate Jews if you propose to kill Palestinians if they do not want to leave their lands and give them to the Jews.

And I have never refused to call the Palestinians who carried out terrorist attacks in Israel terrorists.

Good. So now you know why I support killing them. All terrorists must die. No torture, just kill them.

Did you cheer and dance in the streets when the World Trade Center as attacked, Alik?

61rhq6.gif

Good. So now you know why I support killing them. All terrorists must die. No torture, just kill them.

Did you cheer and dance in the streets when the World Trade Center as attacked, Alik?

I certainly do! You are no different from terrorists. You call for killing all Palestinians for the sole purpose of taking over their land. They have no choice but to do the same in response. Nobody knows how long this will continue until the UN corrects its mistake by ensuring peace by introducing an army to the border between Arabs and Jews.

I certainly do! You are no different from terrorists. You call for killing all Palestinians for the sole purpose of taking over their land. They have no choice but to do the same in response. Nobody knows how long this will continue until the UN corrects its mistake by ensuring peace by introducing an army to the border between Arabs and Jews.
Thanks for the example of why you are both an idiot Jihadist and an insane liar. A fanatic who can't be reasoned with. Ever.

Forcing peace is not calling for taking over the land, dumbass. The fact you fucking morons have spent 75 years losing land over your idiotic wars to kill the Jews explains why you are losers, but Gaza is yours, Loser.

Samual Huntington was right.

And in my world, politeness to a person who shared his thoughts on a topic that interests him is important.
I'd like to make a humble recommendation. It is generally considered poor form if all you do is post an article. Open the post with your original point ... THEN post the article beneath your thoughts as support, in case anyone wants to read it. Anyone who doesn't want to read it can just read your thoughts and then skip over the article.

If you can't be bothered to express your point, up front, then you shouldn't expect anyone to bother to read your articles.

And I have never refused to call the Palestinians who carried out terrorist attacks in Israel terrorists.
You are missing the point. There are many posters on JPP who are card-carrying members of Team Israel, i.e. they cheer on all atrocities committed by Israel and will settle for nothing less than the complete equation of all Arabs with sub-human, terrorist scum. Team Israel members give themselves away when they slip up and equate all civilian noncombatants in Gaza, even the children (especially the children) with Al Qassam terrorists, with totally lame excuses such as "they all deserve whatever they get," "Israel has every right to kill whomever they wish on the planet because they were attacked on Oct 7th and Israel have every right to defend themselves," "they voted for Hamas," and "they are known to hide behind human shields."

Notice that all on Team Israel must vehemently deny Iran's responsibility for the attack on Israel, so as to maintain the focus of all HATRED on the civilian noncombatants in Gaza that Israel is slaughtering. Notice how they relish the deaths of thousands of children at the hands of the invading IDF, viewing it all as "nipping future terrorists in the bud." You will gain nothing by attempting to engage in rational dialog with any on Team Israel. If you are not equating all Arabs with rabid dogs that need to be put down, then they will attack you personally until you do. You're going to have to point out to them that they are no better than Nazi's who sieg heiled Hitler because they are sieg heiling Nazi Israel today in all of their war crimes.

I just explain that there are reasons for this terror ...
Your explanations fall on deaf ears. All they want to hear is "Seig Heil!" for Israel.

3b73b6f49a560737bbbb04b0931ae26c.png

267a5ba429a124eade83667fb275b78f.png

You are missing the point. There are many posters on JPP who are card-carrying members of Team Israel, i.e. they cheer on all atrocities committed by Israel and will settle for nothing less than the complete equation of all Arabs with sub-human, terrorist scum. Team Israel members give themselves away when they slip up and equate all civilian noncombatants in Gaza, even the children (especially the children) with Al Qassam terrorists, with totally lame excuses such as "they all deserve whatever they get," "Israel has every right to kill whomever they wish on the planet because they were attacked on Oct 7th and Israel have every right to defend themselves," "they voted for Hamas," and "they are known to hide behind human shields."

Notice that all on Team Israel must vehemently deny Iran's responsibility for the attack on Israel, so as to maintain the focus of all HATRED on the civilian noncombatants in Gaza that Israel is slaughtering. Notice how they relish the deaths of thousands of children at the hands of the invading IDF, viewing it all as "nipping future terrorists in the bud." You will gain nothing by attempting to engage in rational dialog with any on Team Israel. If you are not equating all Arabs with rabid dogs that need to be put down, then they will attack you personally until you do. You're going to have to point out to them that they are no better than Nazi's who sieg heiled Hitler because they are sieg heiling Nazi Israel today in all of their war crimes.

Your explanations fall on deaf ears. All they want to hear is "Seig Heil!" for Israel.

All the horrors of the Arab-Israeli conflict can only be stopped by the introduction of troops under UN authority to the border in accordance with the UN decision of 1947 on the creation of two states in Palestine. As reality shows, this conflict cannot be prevented without the participation of international forces.

All the horrors of the Arab-Israeli conflict can only be stopped by the introduction of troops under UN authority to the border in accordance with the UN decision of 1947 on the creation of two states in Palestine. As reality shows, this conflict cannot be prevented without the participation of international forces.

fuck that.

you semites can bomb each other over dumb shit forever.

leave the rest of us out of it.

When your people committed mass murder by hijacking aircraft and flying them into our buildings, you made it our business.

Which people of mine are you talking about! Since when did the Arabs become mine? If Yitzhak Rabin, who was killed by a Jewish terrorist because he wanted peace with the Arabs, then following your logic, he was an Arab. Yitzhak Rabin was a military general who fought with the Arabs; he could not possibly be an Arab because of his desire to achieve peace with the Arabs. In Israel, quite a few people are in favor of peace with the Arabs and consider the government’s settlement activities to be vicious. My dear, you have a very limited view of the situation happening in Palestine between Jews and Arabs.

Which people of mine are you talking about!

Since when did the Arabs become mine? If Yitzhak Rabin, who was killed by a Jewish terrorist because he wanted peace with the Arabs, then following your logic, he was an Arab. Yitzhak Rabin was a military general who fought with the Arabs; he could not possibly be an Arab because of his desire to achieve peace with the Arabs. In Israel, quite a few people are in favor of peace with the Arabs and consider the government’s settlement activities to be vicious. My dear, you have a very limited view of the situation happening in Palestine between Jews and Arabs.
Your Arab terrorist people, Alki. Were you always this slow? You're an Arab terrorist supporter. Own it, dear.

Rabin has been dead for almost 30 years. About the same time your people attacked the WTC the first time and Putin was pushing a pencil for the state as an employee, sweetie.

KILL ALL TERRORISTS.

It's been 75 years. The time for negotiation is over.

Your Arab terrorist people, Alki. Were you always this slow? You're an Arab terrorist supporter. Own it, dear.

Rabin has been dead for almost 30 years. About the same time your people attacked the WTC the first time and Putin was pushing a pencil for the state as an employee, sweetie.

If, in your opinion, I am a supporter of Arab terrorists, then Yitzhak Rabin is also a supporter of Arab terrorists. Your assumptions are absurd.

If, in your opinion, I am a supporter of Arab terrorists, then Yitzhak Rabin is also a supporter of Arab terrorists. Your assumptions are absurd.
Your kind of logic is why your people, be they either Russian or Arab terrorists, will lose the war against Good, dear. All Evil must be crushed.

61gs45.gif

Guno צְבִי;5883081 said:
And who murdered Anwar Sadat? not just a man, but a president and a Nobel laureate

Ouch! Great zinger, guno! Great because it's true. You exemplify why it's important to know history, sir. :flagsal:

The history of the Middle East in the 20th Century is Muslim wackos killing each other and anyone who gets between them and their victims.

Ouch! Great zinger, guno! Great because it's true. You exemplify why it's important to know history, sir. :flagsal:

The history of the Middle East in the 20th Century is Muslim wackos killing each other and anyone who gets between them and their victims.

I think Alik Bahshi is a Chechen

Back