To the question of who killed Rabin

Then she should hate Russians, not suck their dicks. Especially Putin's.

Chechen forces sign contract with Russia after Wagner’s refusal
The move comes as the Kremlin attempts to control private armies fighting on its behalf in Ukraine.

Russia’s defence ministry has signed a contract with the Akhmat group of Chechen special forces, a paramilitary group waging the Kremlin’s offensive near the town of Mariinka in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine.

The announcement came on Monday, a day after Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russia’s Wagner group of private mercenaries, refused to sign such a contract.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...gn-contract-with-russia-after-wagners-refusal

Guno צְבִי;5883099 said:
Chechen forces sign contract with Russia after Wagner’s refusal
The move comes as the Kremlin attempts to control private armies fighting on its behalf in Ukraine.

Russia’s defence ministry has signed a contract with the Akhmat group of Chechen special forces, a paramilitary group waging the Kremlin’s offensive near the town of Mariinka in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine.

The announcement came on Monday, a day after Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russia’s Wagner group of private mercenaries, refused to sign such a contract.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...gn-contract-with-russia-after-wagners-refusal

Interesting news. I'm surprised so many Chechens are willing to forgive and forget that Putin did the same to them as he's doing to the Ukrainians.

All the horrors of the Arab-Israeli conflict can only be stopped by the introduction of troops under UN authority to the border
This is a false statement. For example, if Israel were to eradicate all the Arabs in the region, the horrors would stop. If all of the Arabs were to leave the region, then similarly all the horrors would stop. If Israeli leaders were somehow held accountable for the atrocities they commit, the horrors would likely stop as well. There are many more scenarios under which those horrors would stop.

You are guilty of presenting your preferred solution as somehow being the only one that would work, which is a fallacy.

As reality shows,
Pretending to speak for "reality" tends to get your argument summarily discarded.

... this conflict cannot be prevented without the participation of international forces.
Possibly, but you have excluded all diplomatic solutions save yours.

Your kind of logic is why your people, be they either Russian or Arab terrorists, will lose the war against Good, dear. All Evil must be crushed.

As I understand it, you are ignoring the fact that Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by a Jewish terrorist. By defining me as an Arab because I, like Rabin, want peace for Israel, which can only be established if the Arabs of Palestine have their own state, you are no different from Rabin’s murderer, that is, you are a potential terrorist. You call for killing Palestinians who want to achieve freedom, to end the apartheid in which the Palestinians are living. You write "All Evil must be crushed." Yes, I agree with you, you have to pay for evil, that’s how the World works.

This is a false statement. For example, if Israel were to eradicate all the Arabs in the region, the horrors would stop. If all of the Arabs were to leave the region, then similarly all the horrors would stop. If Israeli leaders were somehow held accountable for the atrocities they commit, the horrors would likely stop as well. There are many more scenarios under which those horrors would stop.

You are guilty of presenting your preferred solution as somehow being the only one that would work, which is a fallacy.

Pretending to speak for "reality" tends to get your argument summarily discarded.

Possibly, but you have excluded all diplomatic solutions save yours.

Alas, it is not my decision to create two states for two peoples. This is a UN decision and it must be implemented. Israel uses force to prevent an Arab state from being created, contrary to the UN decision. If this is so, then the UN is also obliged to use force to carry out its decision.

As I understand it, you are ignoring the fact that Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by a Jewish terrorist.

By defining me as an Arab because I, like Rabin, want peace for Israel, which can only be established if the Arabs of Palestine have their own state, you are no different from Rabin’s murderer, that is, you are a potential terrorist.

You call for killing Palestinians who want to achieve freedom, to end the apartheid in which the Palestinians are living. You write "All Evil must be crushed." Yes, I agree with you, you have to pay for evil, that’s how the World works.
Wrong again, Alki. I'm just not blathering incessantly about an event that took place when Bill Clinton was getting his little soldier cleaned by Monica while he toyed her cooch with a Cuban cigar.

Sweet cheeks; I define you as an Arab because you align yourself with Arab terrorists. The fact you go into fantasyland and dredge up a man who's been dead for three decades just goes to prove you're a fanatic....which is common to people like you; all emotion, all passion, very few logical conclusions. The fact you keep circling back to this point after you and I have discussed it for several days just proves you have the mindset of a dog gnawing on a bone.

I call for killing terrorists. If you are calling all Palestinians terrorists, then so be it, girl.

Kill all terrorists

6i1tzs.jpg

Alas, it is not my decision to create two states for two peoples. This is a UN decision and it must be implemented. Israel uses force to prevent an Arab state from being created, contrary to the UN decision. If this is so, then the UN is also obliged to use force to carry out its decision.

It was implemented, dear. Guess what fanatical scumbags broke the peace and kept breaking the peace for the next 75 years?

88tlii.jpg

Today, Yitzhak Rabin’s dream of peace with the Arabs is getting closer. Two states for two peoples is the only way for Israel to survive, otherwise the Jews will lose the state again.

Today, Yitzhak Rabin’s dream of peace with the Arabs is getting closer. Two states for two peoples is the only way for Israel to survive, otherwise the Jews will lose the state again.

It takes two to make peace and one to make war. Jew-hating Arabs have repeatedly proved over the past 75 years that they don't want peace. Time to finish this once and for all.

It takes two to make peace and one to make war. Jew-hating Arabs have repeatedly proved over the past 75 years that they don't want peace. Time to finish this once and for all.

For 75 years, Jews have not allowed the Arabs of Palestine to create their own state, thereby violating the UN decision of 1947. However, recent events in Gaza convince the world community of the need to stop the apartheid of the Palestinian Arabs and implement the UN decision.

so are you gonna genocide all the arabs, because of theocracy?

do you consider yourself enlightened?

For 75 years, Jews have not allowed the Arabs of Palestine to create their own state, thereby violating the UN decision of 1947. However, recent events in Gaza convince the world community of the need to stop the apartheid of the Palestinian Arabs and implement the UN decision.
Gee, Ali Baba, I wonder why those mean old Jews couldn't live peacefully with all your Jihadist Arab friends?

6441392.jpg

Time to finish this war off once and for all.

so are you gonna genocide all the arabs, because of theocracy?

do you consider yourself enlightened?
Like you're gonna genocide all those liberal kids in a Federal daycare center, Fredo? No, son. There's a difference between prosecuting a war and becoming a low life child-killing terrorist like your allies did on October 7th last year.

2023-10-07T130732Z_1_LYNXMPEJ9605K_RTROPTP_4_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS1.jpg

The Arabs do not agree with it. You pretend like this isn't something Jews have agreed to, that's simply a lie. Jews have agreed to this from the start, it's your Arab friends who refuse.

Like you're gonna genocide all those liberal kids in a Federal daycare center, Fredo? No, son. There's a difference between prosecuting a war and becoming a low life child-killing terrorist like your allies did on October 7th last year.

2023-10-07T130732Z_1_LYNXMPEJ9605K_RTROPTP_4_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS1.jpg

you're the one actually making ignorant genocide noises.

you're the one actually making ignorant genocide noises.
Are you saying you think the Jews, Feds and me are destroying the United States and committing genocide but all you will do about it is jerk off at your keyboard like RB 60?

Back