today we celebrate freedom, but can't even buy alcohol

its almost noon and i can't even have a beer on my day off. I'm going to go to Massachusetts to see if they are open.

Thankfully the beer & liquor stores are open here. But I stocked a few items yesterday, so I am set. Steaks are marinating and getting ready for the grill.

You decrepit, basking fool in America you tie my hands, and look what happens! I tell you, this country's obstinancy knows no bounds.

Stop cooking the meat at once throw it in the garbage!

You decrepit, basking fool in America you tie my hands, and look what happens! I tell you, this country's obstinancy knows no bounds.

LMAO!! Throw the meat in the garbage? Not only no, but Hell NO!

I'll grill them up medium rare and enjoy every succulent bite!

BTW, I am not tying your hands. I just won't allow you to tie mine.

Have a great 4th, a11n.

Didn't you say it's ok to eat meat sometimes?

LMAO!! Throw the meat in the garbage? Not only no, but Hell NO!

I'll grill them up medium rare and enjoy every succulent bite!

BTW, I am not tying your hands. I just won't allow you to tie mine.

Have a great 4th, a11n.

You and me both! Got the filets, chicken, and prawns all ready to go. Prawns already in the marinade, the other marinades are ready.

I also used some vegetation, pulled from their roots. Yep, some for potato salad, some for the green salad. Other victims are part of fruit salad.

Oh yeah, thank you Mother Earth!

You and me both! Got the filets, chicken, and prawns all ready to go. Prawns already in the marinade, the other marinades are ready.

I also used some vegetation, pulled from their roots. Yep, some for potato salad, some for the green salad. Other victims are part of fruit salad.

Oh yeah, thank you Mother Earth!

Atta girl, Kathianne!! Enjoy your feast from the bounty of the earth.

This reminds me again of how uptight our country is when it comes to booze, tobacco, marijuana, and firearms -- all of which should be available in your local convenience store.

Drinking age should be 18, and marijuana should be completely legal. Kids in school should be taught how to use guns. And teachers should be packing heat, to dissuade school shootings.

KingRaw,

Why exactly do you have an aborted baby as your avatar?

Are you trying to prove some kind of sick point?

I just like posting offensive things. Plus it pisses off douche bags like Good Luck who compares it to slavery and Hitler.

Back