Todd palin was member of Alaskan Independence Party

I just needed to post a few facts from the rest of the folks...it always amazes me that people are ignorant about marijuana!

the bar was what I was referring to. I stop by there every time I come up to Anchorage.

REALLY! That is so awesome, you should tell me next time and I will buy you a beer! It is a great bar! :clink: I am far more friendly in person than I am on this forum. My mother did teach me some manners. I don't always have to be right to be happy!

REALLY! That is so awesome, you should tell me next time and I will buy you a beer! It is a great bar! :clink: I am far more friendly in person than I am on this forum. My mother did teach me some manners. I don't always have to be right to be happy!

won't be back up there till next summer, but I will try to remember as we get closer to let you know.... I come up once a year to see clients.

Did a guys trip up to Denali and down to Seward back in 02... that was friggin awesome. The train to Denali (which I have subsequently re-taken to Fairbanks) was incredible. Same for the ride down to Seward.

won't be back up there till next summer, but I will try to remember as we get closer to let you know.... I come up once a year to see clients.

Did a guys trip up to Denali and down to Seward back in 02... that was friggin awesome. The train to Denali (which I have subsequently re-taken to Fairbanks) was incredible. Same for the ride down to Seward.

the train to Seward is a blast, especially the club car! :clink:

Back