Told You So!!!!!

Boris The Animal

It's Just Boris!
First with Prince Andrew Cuomo and his fellow communist Mayor DiBlasio of Puke York City, and now with Schooma the Looza. Democrats' true totalitarian colors are finally showing through. And as Americans awaken to the fact that Democrats' ultimate goal is permanent one party rule across the entire country, and outlawing any and all opposition to their agenda, this proves they are nothing short of Totalitarian Leftists, pure and simple. It's long past time for Conservatives to stop brownnosing Liberals in order to placate them and not to "offend" anyone. I say piss on all that! I could not give a shit who gets offended! The GOP needs to grow a nice set of solid brass balls and take the Communist Democrats head on and beat them at their own game!

I have been telling you for quite some time that your party needs to step up and win the hearts and minds of the people in the marketplace of ideas....

when do you think you'll start doing that?

and I wonder.... isn't it the republicans' goal to win every election they contest in? What is wrong with that sort of goal? Why would you want to NOT win every single election? Would you set out to LOSE some for some crazy reason?

and I wonder.... isn't it the republicans' goal to win every election they contest in? What is wrong with that sort of goal? Why would you want to NOT win every single election? Would you set out to LOSE some for some crazy reason?
Your party has proven to be nothing short of Communists, traitor. You are a fucking hypocrite if you support two party balance of power. Admit it! You are a Communist who wants to kill all opposition to your diseased worldview, sailor boy punk!

I have been telling you for quite some time that your party needs to step up and win the hearts and minds of the people in the marketplace of ideas....

It'll be a hell of a lot easier now that the enemy (Liberals) have shown themselves.

Your party has proven to be nothing short of Communists, traitor. You are a fucking hypocrite if you support two party balance of power. Admit it! You are a Communist who wants to kill all opposition to your diseased worldview, sailor boy punk!

so.... I notice you edited your post to delete the "and all democrats need to be shot with musketry" remark.... cute.

What you are saying, I gather is that the ultimate goal of the GOP l is permanent one party rule across the entire country, and executing any and all opposition to their agenda. Have I got that about right?

can you answer this question?

Is it or is it not the goal of your party to win every election in which they run a candidate?

and if you succeeded in your goal, wouldn't that result in one party rule? yes or no?

Instead, they pander to the base, who all tend to be as psychotic as the author of this thread. They'll always have the base.

Was there something the OP offers as a specific gripe today?

Cuomo was rather eloquent...there IS no place for the fringe loons from the Right in NY.

First with Prince Andrew Cuomo and his fellow communist Mayor DiBlasio of Puke York City, and now with Schooma the Looza. Democrats' true totalitarian colors are finally showing through. And as Americans awaken to the fact that Democrats' ultimate goal is permanent one party rule across the entire country, and outlawing any and all opposition to their agenda, this proves they are nothing short of Totalitarian Leftists, pure and simple. It's long past time for Conservatives to stop brownnosing Liberals in order to placate them and not to "offend" anyone. I say piss on all that! I could not give a shit who gets offended! The GOP needs to grow a nice set of solid brass balls and take the Communist Democrats head on and beat them at their own game!
Perhaps you should take medication before posting.

Instead, they pander to the base, who all tend to be as psychotic as the author of this thread. They'll always have the base.

Cuomo was rather eloquent...there IS no place for Conservatives in NY.
Fixed for clarity

Cuomo was rather eloquent...there IS no place for the fringe loons from the Right in NY.

That's weak dude. Use that same line but replace 'fringe loons from the Right' with certain ethnic, racial or religious groups and see how well that flies. My guess is you wouldn't be cheering.

That's weak dude. Use that same line but replace 'fringe loons from the Right' with certain ethnic, racial or religious groups and see how well that flies. My guess is you wouldn't be cheering.

It flies very well. Ask Phil Robertson.

The looney tunes right wing fringe hold and promote a set of ideas. They are not a race or ethnic group. It might be comparable to aggressive fundamentalist religious nuts. Honestly, more and more they seem very much like the WBC or worse.

It flies very well. Ask Phil Robertson.

The looney tunes right wing fringe hold and promote a set of ideas. They are not a race or ethnic group. It might be comparable to aggressive fundamentalist religious nuts. Honestly, more and more they seem very much like the WBC or worse.

What did Phil Ribertson say that was similar?

What if he had said nazis or anarchists?

I would suggest that the adjective "fringe" connotes something just a bit unsavory, wouldn't you?

Back