Told You So!!!!!

What did Phil Ribertson say that was similar?

It was not similar. Robertson's comments were far worse and actually hate speech. The right wing extremists like Boris, the wbc and the rest don't deserve any respect. They preach extreme hate but then make a big fuss because Cuomo points out an obvious fact, that the far right has no chance of political success in NY.

What if he had said nazis or anarchists?

I would suggest that the adjective "fringe" connotes something just a bit unsavory, wouldn't you?

We have anarchists in California. Should Jerry Brown announce they should move to Oregon or somewhere else?

It was not similar. Robertson's comments were far worse and actually hate speech. The right wing extremists like Boris, the wbc and the rest don't deserve any respect. They preach extreme hate but then make a big fuss because Cuomo points out an obvious fact, that the far right has no chance of political success in NY.

Phil Robertson is not a Governor. How is he even comparable to an elected public official?

Cuomo made no reference to their chance for political success, he said they aren't welcome in New York. As a Libertarian you can support a Governor saying that? Hell there are people who think Libertarians are fringe racist wackos. What if a Governor said all Libertarians need to leave. You cool with that?

Fuck New York I hope the entire state along with Massachussetts gets taken out by a tsunami and wipes everyone out. Darla first. Then I hope Darla gets inseminated by a killer whale

For a bonus the big earthquake finally hits the entire left coast and Commifornia, Pooregon and Pissington all fall into the Pacific.

Phil Robertson is not a Governor. How is he even comparable to an elected public official?

Cuomo made no reference to their chance for political success, he said they aren't welcome in New York. As a Libertarian you can support a Governor saying that? Hell there are people who think Libertarians are fringe racist wackos. What if a Governor said all Libertarians need to leave. You cool with that?

That is because he is no libertarian. He is a fraud liberal masquerading as a libertarian

Fuck New York I hope the entire state along with Massachussetts gets taken out by a tsunami and wipes everyone out. Darla first. Then I hope Darla gets inseminated by a killer whale

For a bonus the big earthquake finally hits the entire left coast and Commifornia, Pooregon and Pissington all fall into the Pacific.

Perhaps you only love certain parts of america? Seems odd to say that you love a country and then wish for both coasts and its larger population centers to be destroyed.

right....those unsavory right to lifers........who the fuck needs them......
Nobody. Especially if they choose to force their skewed perceptions of 'right/wrong' on everyone else.

Don't believe in abortion? By all means...don't have one. And it isn't just the RTL's. It's the gun nuts too. Fortunately, we have leaders here who stand up to the political pressure, and do the right thing.

Perhaps you should just STFU. This is MY State now! You know, I am so glad the left is finally showing their true colors. I bet you cried like a little baby when the USSR collapsed.
Um...no...not it isn't 'your' state. That's your underlying problem. You are in the minority, and you don't like it. I hear Tennessee is beautiful year round, and they have very low taxation.

Perhaps you should consider moving closer to your own kind?

Um...no...not it isn't 'your' state. That's your underlying problem. You are in the minority, and you don't like it. I hear Tennessee is beautiful year round, and they have very low taxation.

Perhaps you should consider moving closer to your own kind?
Why make Tennessee even more fucked up?

New York rocks. Greatest state in the union. The fringe right are a joke in NY as Paladino proved in 2010. He was hilarous and we all appreciated the show and he got three votes. We're not going anywhere and the great thing about us is we don't give even the tiniest fuck what people in the fly over states "think" (a rather grandiose word for their lower-intestine based emoting). We're better than you. It's something we always know and it usually goes unsaid. Sometimes one of you will be stumbling about with your big mouths hanging open and a little drool coming down one side, obliviously blocking paths,and we just look past you and catch each other's eyes, acknowledging our superiority over you with a small, fast, smirk before continuing on our superior ways. We will grudgingly accord some respect to a vistor from MA or CA, but the names of the other places you plebes live in mostly escape us and we waive them all off as "one of those shit states...not Mississippi" Unless it is Mississippi. Then we just say, that shithole, you know, Mississippi...and we all nod knowingly and then smirk again.

New York rocks. Greatest state in the union. The fringe right are a joke in NY as Paladino proved in 2010. He was hilarous and we all appreciated the show and he got three votes. We're not going anywhere and the great thing about us is we don't give even the tiniest fuck what people in the fly over states "think" (a rather grandiose word for their lower-intestine based emoting). We're better than you. It's something we always know and it usually goes unsaid. Sometimes one of you will be stumbling about with your big mouths hanging open and a little drool coming down one side, obliviously blocking paths,and we just look past you and catch each other's eyes, acknowledging our superiority over you with a small, fast, smirk before continuing on our superior ways. We will grudgingly accord some respect to a vistor from MA or CA, but the names of the other places you plebes live in mostly escape us and we waive them all off as "one of those shit states...not Mississippi" Unless it is Mississippi. Then we just say, that shithole, you know, Mississippi...and we all nod knowingly and then smirk again.
The states that would be the best to live in are largely democratic, although some republican states like Alabama are cool as well. But yes, New York rocks!
E

Back