Tony Rezko To Start Singing, Obambi Worried

Wow.... such hatred... good to see such an open tolerant mind.

Good to see that a strong woman who is a Rep, becomes a 'thing'. Guess you really DON'T give a shit about women. You just care about women who think and believe exactly as you do. Quite pathetic.

See, here's the thing. When you call me "emo boy" a hundred times, it's really a bad case of projection, because this is as emo/false outrage as it gets.

You took exception to "thing?" McCain goes for a gimmick pick that could truly hurt America if she has to take over for any reason, and "thing" gets you?

Wow.... such hatred... good to see such an open tolerant mind.

Good to see that a strong woman who is a Rep, becomes a 'thing'. Guess you really DON'T give a shit about women. You just care about women who think and believe exactly as you do. Quite pathetic.

If you consider that a strong woman that’s about your mind, not mine.
She’s the single most unqualified person to ever be put in the vp spot, she’s a dangerous moron, and you’re mad because now cons are starting to write stories saying she needs to withdraw.
Maybe you hate America, but I don’t, and I don’t’ want that thing destroying it.

See, here's the thing. When you call me "emo boy" a hundred times, it's really a bad case of projection, because this is as emo/false outrage as it gets.

You took exception to "thing?" McCain goes for a gimmick pick that could truly hurt America if she has to take over for any reason, and "thing" gets you?

I honestly thought he would have come to his senses by now. And realized he can’t support this ticket.

I actually can’t believe that he hasn’t. I had no idea SF was this stupid, or had this much disrespect for his own country.

Sorry, oh tolerant of liberals, I forget you have a hard time with sarcasm.

Friggin emo boy. I was giving the 'womens champion' shit for calling the second female VP nomination ever a 'thing' because it belittles a WOMAN. Had someone treated Hillary in that manner.... how do you suppose Darla would have reacted????

Friggin emo boy. I was giving the 'womens champion' shit for calling the second female VP nomination ever a 'thing' because it belittles a WOMAN. Had someone treated Hillary in that manner.... how do you suppose Darla would have reacted????

You don't know what sarcasm is, moron. It's not sarcasm if you're serious, and you're clearly serious (see: 2nd paragraph above).

"Thing" is not gender-specific. You're being all emo, and serious; not rational, and sarcastic.

You mean like when you had Clinton derangement syndrome? I think I reacted pretty well.
Look, I don’t fear being called a sexist. She’s a stupid bimbo and you know it. Her main claim to fame in Alaska was shaking her ass across a stage in a bathing suit, and she rode that in the mayor’s job. Her approval rating in Alaska is now down to 60%, a lot of them didn’t know how stupid she was! Just because there are some stupid bimbos in this world, doesn’t make a person a sexist. I am the first one to admit after all, that the majority of men are stupid bimbos themselves, as well as snorting pigs. At least with women, the stupid bimbs are in the minority.

I honestly thought he would have come to his senses by now. And realized he can’t support this ticket.

I actually can’t believe that he hasn’t. I had no idea SF was this stupid, or had this much disrespect for his own country.

LMAO... keep living in your little dream world. At least I am aware of history. When one party has control of the White House and both houses of Congress.... the country gets fucked. Every time this has occured. I thought as you did.... that 'this time it will be different'... but Bush and the Rep led Congress proved me wrong. Just as Obama and the Dem Congress will prove a disaster.

You don't like Palin because she actually respects the rights of a child. Fine. I get it. It is ok to demean a woman so long as she doesn't agree with you. It is ok for you to pretend that her experience is somehow less than that of your Presidential candidate. It is ok for you to pretend that Obama hasn't gone into stammer mode time and again when he is not using his beloved teleprompter. Its ok that 'the One' avoids making tough decisions like the plague.

Because he has a (D) by his name.... so that makes him super duper ok.

Right.

Gotcha.

Understood.

You mean like when you had Clinton derangement syndrome? I think I reacted pretty well.
Look, I don’t fear being called a sexist. She’s a stupid bimbo and you know it. Her main claim to fame in Alaska was shaking her ass across a stage in a bathing suit, and she rode that in the mayor’s job. Her approval rating in Alaska is now down to 60%, a lot of them didn’t know how stupid she was! Just because there are some stupid bimbos in this world, doesn’t make a person a sexist. I am the first one to admit after all, that the majority of men are stupid bimbos themselves, as well as snorting pigs. At least with women, the stupid bimbs are in the minority.

ROFLMAO...

so now its OK to call a woman a 'bimbo'??? She is neither stupid, nor a bimbo. She certainly is lacking on foreign relations. But lack of knowledge on a topic doesn't make someone ignorant. It makes them uninformed. Very much like Obambi. He too lacks knowledge on foreign relations. Yet he is capable of learning. But she is not? Oh yeah, because he went to an Ivy league school... just like Bush.

"It is ok to demean a woman so long as she doesn't agree with you. It is ok for you to pretend that her experience is somehow less than that of your Presidential candidate. It is ok for you to pretend that Obama hasn't gone into stammer mode time and again when he is not using his beloved teleprompter."

You idiot. Have you seen her speak extemporaneously? Did you see either the Gibson or Couric interviews?

Did you watch Obama's debate with McCain?

Do you REALLY want to put those 2 on the same level?

Fucking moron.

LMAO... keep living in your little dream world. At least I am aware of history. When one party has control of the White House and both houses of Congress.... the country gets fucked. Every time this has occured. I thought as you did.... that 'this time it will be different'... but Bush and the Rep led Congress proved me wrong. Just as Obama and the Dem Congress will prove a disaster.

You don't like Palin because she actually respects the rights of a child. Fine. I get it. It is ok to demean a woman so long as she doesn't agree with you. It is ok for you to pretend that her experience is somehow less than that of your Presidential candidate. It is ok for you to pretend that Obama hasn't gone into stammer mode time and again when he is not using his beloved teleprompter. Its ok that 'the One' avoids making tough decisions like the plague.

Because he has a (D) by his name.... so that makes him super duper ok.

Right.

Gotcha.

Understood.

Seriously if you don't get that she is a dangerous moron, that's your problem and I feel sorry for you. You have con women writers, who are most defintely pro-life, now saying she needs to leave the ticket for "the good of the country". So your bs rant doesn't wash, sorry.

ROFLMAO...

so now its OK to call a woman a 'bimbo'??? She is neither stupid, nor a bimbo. She certainly is lacking on foreign relations. But lack of knowledge on a topic doesn't make someone ignorant. It makes them uninformed. Very much like Obambi. He too lacks knowledge on foreign relations. Yet he is capable of learning. But she is not? Oh yeah, because he went to an Ivy league school... just like Bush.

It would be stupid to call her what she is in public. That's why I do it here.
But yeah, she’s a stupid bimbo, who got a job as a very small town mayor because she shook her ass across the stage in a bathing suit (video now available btw).

Her incredible gumption which she does have, help her to sneak her way into the governorship under very specific circumstances, in a small, right wing state.

She’s the kind of woman that other women are very used to dealing with. The one who uses her sexuality to please men so that she can get what she wants, but who despises other women. That’s why her politics are very anti-women. That’s why she believes women deserve to be raped and charges them for their own rape exams. I don’t have to kiss anyone’s ass about it. I know what she is.

Only a faux feminist would pretend outrage over a former beauty queen who wants to force women to bear their rapists child, and charge them for their rape exams, being called what she is. A stupid, and might I add, vicious bimbo. When I write about her for other outlets, I have to write in careful language and lay out her anti-woman record. Here, I can tell it like it is, Margaret Cho her. If you don’t like it SF, I suggest you not read my posts. It’s my outlet. You want to foster this dangerous, incredibly unqualified person on this country, and that’s what should outrage anyone, so can it.

yeah, you can just delete the rest of your bullshit. Once you hit the line above, your idiocy need go no further

Any woman who would charge women for their rape exams, believes women deserve to be raped, period. Only stupid women get raped, only whores get raped, only women asking for it get raped, however you want to put it, you better believe that is the only thing lying underneath that bit of dirt.

Of course you would pick a woman who hates women to make your “feminist’ stand on. Give me a break.

Let's try a different tack. SF - do you think McCain was putting "country first" when he chose Palin, and would you feel comfortable if she had to assume the responsibilities of President as early as next year?

Let's try a different tack. SF - do you think McCain was putting "country first" when he chose Palin, and would you feel comfortable if she had to assume the responsibilities of President as early as next year?

I think both candidates chose VPs that could help them win the election. Biden and McCain are ready to run the country today. Obama and Palin on their own are not.

No, I would not be comfortable with Palin at the helm today or in a year. But if something were to happen to McCain... which is the fearmongering favorite of the left at this time... Palin, like Obama should he get elected, would surround themselves with experience to get them through the term.

I think both candidates chose VPs that could help them win the election. Biden and McCain are ready to run the country today. Obama and Palin on their own are not.

No, I would not be comfortable with Palin at the helm today or in a year. But if something were to happen to McCain... which is the fearmongering favorite of the left at this time... Palin, like Obama should he get elected, would surround themselves with experience to get them through the term.

You keep trying to equate Obama w/ Palin.

It's really embarassing. Your hack is showing.

If it weren’t for the fact that you’ll destroy this country for your political party, your hackish, moronic attempts to compare that fucking moron, who had to go to 5 colleges in 6 years to get a degree in JOURNALISM, with Barack Obama, would be funny.

If it weren’t for the fact that you’ll destroy this country for your political party, your hackish, moronic attempts to compare that fucking moron, who had to go to 5 colleges in 6 years to get a degree in JOURNALISM, with Barack Obama, would be funny.

Let's not forget - this is the same guy who just HAD to vote for Bush, because Gore was SO bad.

That didn't work out so well, either...

Let's not forget - this is the same guy who just HAD to vote for Bush, because Gore was SO bad.

That didn't work out so well, either...

You know, I’ve just gotten to the point where I can’t even talk to people who are actually still supporting McCain. Thank God they are getting fewer and fewer. I thought SF was smarter than this. I can’t get over this.

You keep trying to equate Obama w/ Palin.

It's really embarassing. Your hack is showing.

LMAO... and you keep trying to pretend that Obama has more experience. He does not. Or perhaps you are finally going to tell us WHAT his experience entails. Because I am still waiting for someone to do that.

Back