Tony Rezko To Start Singing, Obambi Worried

LMAO... and you keep trying to pretend that Obama has more experience. He does not. Or perhaps you are finally going to tell us WHAT his experience entails. Because I am still waiting for someone to do that.

I haven't said experience ONCE, you bonehead. That's your foundation for making these two "comparable." In case you haven't noticed, America has elected people with little experience, without much hesitation.

I'm talking about intelligence, competence, grasp of the issues & judgment, among other qualities. Obama went through an 18 month vetting process, and understands the complexities of the issues facing us right now to an extent that passes a threshold I'm comfortable with. He went toe to toe w/ McCain on foreign policy the other night, without stammering - and that's supposed to be McCain's "turf."

Palin thinks she knows foreign policy because Putin rears his head in Alaska's "airspace."

You're not really this retarded. The 2 are not comparable, at all.

I haven't said experience ONCE, you bonehead. That's your foundation for making these two "comparable." In case you haven't noticed, America has elected people with little experience, without much hesitation.

I'm talking about intelligence, competence, grasp of the issues & judgment, among other qualities. Obama went through an 18 month vetting process, and understands the complexities of the issues facing us right now to an extent that passes a threshold I'm comfortable with. He went toe to toe w/ McCain on foreign policy the other night, without stammering - and that's supposed to be McCain's "turf."

Palin thinks she knows foreign policy because Putin rears his head in Alaska's "airspace."

You're not really this retarded. The 2 are not comparable, at all.

And when he does rear his head in Alaska airspace, that’s when “it’s from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept”
Does anyone else wonder if over in Russia they are like “WTF? What are those Americans sending over here?” Or are they just laughing their asses off?

And when he does rear his head in Alaska airspace, that’s when “it’s from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept”
Does anyone else wonder if over in Russia they are like “WTF? What are those Americans sending over here?” Or are they just laughing their asses off?

They're laughing their asses off. They probably haven't laughed so hard since Bush said he had looked into Putin's eyes & saw his soul....

Hell, how could this change anything? Obama is annointed, no Chicago politics could interfere.

How true. The libtards have bought into him being the messiah, no matter if he is a corrupt SOB. Obambi is the type of guy that tells you one thing and stabs you in the back when you are not looking, a coward. I still laugh when they brush off the fact of him and Rev. Racist Wright. He sat in the fucking church for 20 years and never knew that the Rev was a fucking white hating, America hating racist. Obambi knew, he's just a fucking liar or a complete fucking idiot.

Back