Too close to call: polls just closed

She's around 150 delegates behind. And there's aren't many primary contests left. She has to win BIG to catch up to Obama.

Winning by 10 points in some of them, won't cut it.

Do you remember it was "too close to call" when she wound up winning by 11% in NH?

Back when women on the site were calling anybody who didn't like Hillary "misogynistic"...

LMAO@Desh again...!

Just in...Hillary won PA...Now whatcha gonna do desheepoo?

ps:waiting for desh to do her faulty ballot machine diatribe...this should be good!

Last edited:
Clinton up by ten, with 88% of the vote counted. I don't think she's going anywhere Desh.

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...

bad boy bad girl'.....Hillary takes PA desh and BAC are going to vote for McCain...lmao this is way too funny...:cof1:

Do you remember it was "too close to call" when she wound up winning by 11% in NH?

Back when women on the site were calling anybody who didn't like Hillary "misogynistic"...

Damo we went through this back then. Since I was a fervent Edwards supporter, and since I in fact voted for Edwards in the primary even though he had dropped out by that time, the lie that I "called anybody who didn't like Hillary misognynistic" is just more of your slander.

I called men who hated women and were batting Hillary around as a proxy, misogynists. You know, men who said things on tv like "she looks like everybody's first wife standing outside probate court". And I called specific men on this site misogynists. Because they, specifically, were.

You need to live in a world where there is no sexism, there is no racism, adn there is no election fraud. You will disregard any evidence to the contrary. Its why your'e a republican. Black and white. Stepping out into the grey terrifies you.

And that, isn't my problem, so stop trying to make it mine. And don't even try the "where did I mention your name" gig. We all know who you are talking about. We've already been 20 rounds on this.

Toast? As in here's to the winner of PA? Cause she is the projected winner.

I love the signature Soc. That's exactly how I feel this morning. I went for a run, the weather was beautiful, I listened to great music while I was doing it, and when I came back, I was still FUCKING BITTER.

LOL.

WHo said that? Cheers to that guy!:clink:

That's hillarious.

That was Mike Barnicle, who like you, hates women. With you I know it's becuase you can't get with any. I kinda suspect it's for the same reason with him, because he has really bad teeth. He must be afraid of dentists or something. I mean, obviously he can afford the dental work. I figure it's gotta be a phobia. You know what pussies most men are AHZ.

Looks like she took PA by double digit(s) which is what Obama was trying to avoid. She did win this battle, but she can't win the war. She needed a huge upset which she didn't get.

Democrats need to really put pressure on her now. She can't win and all she's doing is hurting the party's chances of taking back the white house.

Looks like she took PA by double digit(s) which is what Obama was trying to avoid. She did win this battle, but she can't win the war. She needed a huge upset which she didn't get.

Democrats need to really put pressure on her now. She can't win and all she's doing is hurting the party's chances of taking back the white house.

They won't be able to do anything until at least NC & Indiana. He HAS to win both, and he has to win NC convincingly. If he does, and basically negates the gains Hillary made yesterday, the superdelegates might finally have the excuse they need to end it.

She out of money. This may change that by a little bit. she won this one but was 20 points ahead just a couple of weeks ago.

She cant pull it off but she will keep going anyway.

Damo we went through this back then. Since I was a fervent Edwards supporter, and since I in fact voted for Edwards in the primary even though he had dropped out by that time, the lie that I "called anybody who didn't like Hillary misognynistic" is just more of your slander.

I called men who hated women and were batting Hillary around as a proxy, misogynists. You know, men who said things on tv like "she looks like everybody's first wife standing outside probate court". And I called specific men on this site misogynists. Because they, specifically, were.

You need to live in a world where there is no sexism, there is no racism, adn there is no election fraud. You will disregard any evidence to the contrary. Its why your'e a republican. Black and white. Stepping out into the grey terrifies you.

And that, isn't my problem, so stop trying to make it mine. And don't even try the "where did I mention your name" gig. We all know who you are talking about. We've already been 20 rounds on this.
When did I say YOU called anybody that? Hmmmm? A bit of projecting? :D

I should have used smilies.... It softens the blow of sarcasm.

That was Mike Barnicle, who like you, hates women. With you I know it's becuase you can't get with any. I kinda suspect it's for the same reason with him, because he has really bad teeth. He must be afraid of dentists or something. I mean, obviously he can afford the dental work. I figure it's gotta be a phobia. You know what pussies most men are AHZ.

I don't hate women. Show me where I have expressed such a sentiment.

Back