Topless Biker Babes and Touchy Tire Gauges

What he writes is hardly objective. The guy starts every thread with a headline that bashes Democrats.

Indeed!

"Republicans Should Be Careful What They Wish For"; "John McCain - Having Failed History He Is Doomed to Repeat It" and "The Big "O" Has the Big Mo" are all clear examples of flagrant Democrat bashing headlines!

You have found me out and exposed me to the world, sir!

So much for that whole Republican agent provocateur gig I was hoping to get.

Hmmmmm....I wonder if 7-11's hiring?

Without resorting to a hand job, let me just say that I too am impressed with your writing and you are IMHO very fair in your critiques of both sides. Another well writen post.

I saw this on Olbermann. What should really embarrass republicans is that this was the living stereotype. R's are always whining about the "coastal elites" who think they're hillbillies. Hello? White trash women with their big butts in the air for the camera, big-haired hags sucking bananas, men with tatoos and missing teeth cheering on their womum, and chanting "Fuck Obama".

And Senator McCain is campaigning there. You have got to be kidding me.

Then the senile old f actually offers his wife up. Where I come from, men don't even want those kind of guys to know their wife or girlfriend exists.

God dammit I hate saying I'm with Darla on this.
IF the single tooth UCitizen clone proudly display's his portly nondebutant around and Mcain is bellying up to (I guess) the biker crow, I say I'm elitist too and Obama can win without the knuckle draggers.

"I told her with a little luck, she could be the only woman ever to serve as both the first lady and Miss Buffalo Chip," McCain quipped.

Apparently the Senator and his staff were unaware of the longstanding tradition of contestants wearing barely-there bikinis, with the finalists and winners invariably going topless in order to seize the coveted title.

Then again, perhaps there’s a bit more of a racy side to the McCains we weren’t quite aware of. Hmmmmm……No comment from the McCain camp either way as of yet

Nope, there's nothing racy or hip about the old man.

He's a tool who didn't realize he was offering up his wife for a striptease, and a bannana sucking contest for the entertainment of a bunch of barely educated conservative apes.

But, I wouldn't expect a man who calls his wife a trollop and a c*nt to show much respect to her anyway, so I'm sure they all had a good laugh about it later at Camp McCain.

thankfully Mcain is not only old but old school in the anti-femenist attitudes and Barrack will get almost all females not already in rigamortis.

Do you guys have any idea of the type of people who attend this event at Sturgis? Though some might fit the less than flattering descriptions I have seen on this thread, many are well educated, successful folks who look at this as a vacation. A time to get away and ride. I love it when we (the right or the left) look at the lowest common denominator and define a whole group by it.

BTW, either McCain was an idiot for his comment about his wife or he thought he could get away with it.......which still makes him an idiot come to think of it. Oh well, I'm voting for Cindy.

Do you guys have any idea of the type of people who attend this event at Sturgis? Though some might fit the less than flattering descriptions I have seen on this thread, many are well educated, successful folks who look at this as a vacation. A time to get away and ride. I love it when we (the right or the left) look at the lowest common denominator and define a whole group by it.

I'd wager that if we met all of the people who attend the Trinity church in Chicago, the vast majority would be intelligent, well-educated, successful people, and not black panther militants who hate whitey, but that didn't stop 2 months worth of coverage & questioning about Obama's judgment for choosing to hang out w/ them....

I'd wager that if we met all of the people who attend the Trinity church in Chicago, the vast majority would be intelligent, well-educated, successful people, and not black panther militants who hate whitey, but that didn't stop 2 months worth of coverage & questioning about Obama's judgment for choosing to hang out w/ them....

Absolutely. I used the "If it is good enough for the pigs" story in my sermon just this last Sunday. But that is the way we (both the right and the left) want everyone to look at the other side.

That's a really good point.

While many may look condescendingly on McCain's Sturgis rally, this may be one willy gray fox in action.

Remember, last week his campaign hammered Senator Obama with the now famous Britney/Paris commercial. In it, the footage highlighted Obama's speech in Berlin.

At Sturgis, McCain made a point of saying, “As you may know, not long ago a couple hundred thousand Berliners made a lot of noise for my opponent. I'll take the roar of 50,000 Harleys any day."

The campaign has adopted a thematic tactic of appealing to blue-collar, working class and semi-professional Middle America.

The blogosphere and the media are replete with comments that Obama would never be caught dead at such an event. And that is precisely the thought the McCain camp wants in the mind of Harley riders, pickup truck owners and hunters from Pennsylvania to Florida and South Carolina to Montana.

Moreover, Obama is playing right into his hand with remarks like, "It’s like these guys take pride in being ignorant.”

The McCain camp appears to be waking up even as Obama seems to be suffering political jet lag from his Middle Eastern and European tour. If he doesn't quit sleep walking soon, this campaign may quickly turn into another Democratic nightmare.

Last edited:
Listen, these guys do take pride in being ignorant. And when you are talking about our energy challenges, I’m not pandering to the idiots on that one. McCain is. Shame on him.

I attended Stugis in 1986. It was not until the early 90's that yuppies began trailering their bikes in and then "riding" them at 10 miles an hour everywhere. In 1986 I saw at least 3 dozen fights, hundreds of public sex acts and uncounted numbers of nude or semi nude women. I understand that now it is like "pirates of the carribean" where families take their kids to watch the wild and uncontrolled one percenters in much more subdued form. Sounds boring, but I am sure there are many more people there now that haven't had their voting rights taken from them because of numerous felonies.

What....are we supposed to all dumb down for the lowest & least-educated among us?

Sshhhh....don't say anything smart or actually make a valid point about energy costs; you'll piss off the rubes!

I'm tired of this. Does McCain not plan on speaking to foreign crowds as President? Is he going to limit his discourse to biker rallies?

Don't wanna be an American idiot.....

I rode through Sturgis about this time a few years back. That place was wild. But yeah, a lot of yuppies too.

Back