Topless Biker Babes and Touchy Tire Gauges

I attended Stugis in 1986. It was not until the early 90's that yuppies began trailering their bikes in and then "riding" them at 10 miles an hour everywhere. In 1986 I saw at least 3 dozen fights, hundreds of public sex acts and uncounted numbers of nude or semi nude women. I understand that now it is like "pirates of the carribean" where families take their kids to watch the wild and uncontrolled one percenters in much more subdued form. Sounds boring, but I am sure there are many more people there now that haven't had their voting rights taken from them because of numerous felonies.
The real bikers go to Cripple Creek now.

smooth.jpg

What....are we supposed to all dumb down for the lowest & least-educated among us?

Sshhhh....don't say anything smart or actually make a valid point about energy costs; you'll piss off the rubes!

I'm tired of this. Does McCain not plan on speaking to foreign crowds as President? Is he going to limit his discourse to biker rallies?

Don't wanna be an American idiot.....

This is presidential politics and you win based on a hybrid formula that involves the popular vote in 50 distinct states and their cumulative Electoral College results; not the collective IQ of those who vote for you.

A win is a win; regardless of how many BAs, MAs or Ph.Ds are involved.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Onceler

Thanks for clarifying, but I didn't really read it that way. It had "cheerleading captain" written all over it, though...

It’s kind of embarrassing how jealous SF is. Poor thing only has Damo.

I think we Libs need to make a habit of congratulating each other on our excellent posts. Superfreak totally stresses out on that crap, and we could literally drive the little village idiot/leg humper insane if we did it. Like you guys said, all the little leg humper has is Damocles.

I think we Libs need to make a habit of congratulating each other on our excellent posts. Superfreak totally stresses out on that crap, and we could literally drive the little village idiot/leg humper insane if we did it. Like you guys said, all the little leg humper has is Damocles.

Good post, Cy. Gotta start somewhere.

Good post, Cy. Gotta start somewhere.

Great point watermark.

Don't be jealous Epi.

Most of the intellectual firepower is on the left here.

The rightwing lineup is like the keystone cops of messageboards: Battleborne, Little Acorn, Superfreak, Dixie, Dilloduck, Indisputable, Bob, WRL, Meme.

Are they trying to make the rightwing look like idiots? Or does being dumb come naturally?

The Libertarians and the Left certainly do make the Right on this site look rather pitiful. I mean, some of these guys are just unbelievably stupid.

The Libertarians and the Left certainly do make the Right on this site look rather pitiful. I mean, some of these guys are just unbelievably stupid.

And remember, those are actually some of the more intelligent ones that can use computers.

Living in Mississippi, I'm sure you've seen "the base".

Back