Tornado near Denver

Yep, and the economy is great!

Republicans...perpetually surprised.

Actually the economy is indeed showing signs of strengthening. Still relatively weak compared to a couple years ago, but it does appear to be building a base and pushing positive.

Democrats... perpetually uninformed.

Ohhh you still have to go back to Boston? When is this all going to be finished?

It was suppose to be done May 15th. The big boss called me into his office a week or so before and said 'we want you to stay through the summer' and slapped me on the back and walked out of the office. Now there are far worse things going on in the world but for me at that moment my stomach just dropped. I couldn't believe it. So I had to fly out here to get summer clothes. I had originally only packed for three months and basically the Boston winter.

I've dealt with hot weather but I haven't had to deal to much with humidity so I'm not looking forward to it. My father lived in South Carolina as a kid with no A.C. so he told to basically shut the hell up and bear it when I mentioned humidity to him. Screw him however. I still hate humidity.

Actually the economy is indeed showing signs of strengthening. Still relatively weak compared to a couple years ago, but it does appear to be building a base and pushing positive.

Democrats... perpetually uninformed.

So Darla is wrong and it is great?

It was suppose to be done May 15th. The big boss called me into his office a week or so before and said 'we want you to stay through the summer' and slapped me on the back and walked out of the office. Now there are far worse things going on in the world but for me at that moment my stomach just dropped. I couldn't believe it. So I had to fly out here to get summer clothes. I had originally only packed for three months and basically the Boston winter.

I've dealt with hot weather but I haven't had to deal to much with humidity so I'm not looking forward to it. My father lived in South Carolina as a kid with no A.C. so he told to basically shut the hell up and bear it when I mentioned humidity to him. Screw him however. I still hate humidity.

Cawacko, you’ll be going from one air-conditioned building to the next. I don’t understand why people complain about humidity. It really does not get that hot here except for about two weeks total all summer. On those days, don’t leave the air-conditioning. You’re going to end up as a transplanted north easter. I can see it coming.

Back