Tornado near Denver

how did this warrent a comment about anyone on the dem side being misinformed?

because her sarcastic comment about the economy being "great" implied that the economy was not doing well. The economic data suggests that it is moving in a positive direction. Not negative.

Cawacko, you’ll be going from one air-conditioned building to the next. I don’t understand why people complain about humidity. It really does not get that hot here except for about two weeks total all summer. On those days, don’t leave the air-conditioning. You’re going to end up as a transplanted north easter. I can see it coming.

I don't have a car though so I have to walk quite a bit for my commute which places me in extremely high danger of having to come in contact with said humidity.

If I end up a North easter transplant I swear I will buy you a fat rock for your finger.

They are saying the damage swathe is about a mile wide. That's HUGE for CO. We're a bit high for the big'uns...

I don't have a car though so I have to walk quite a bit for my commute which places me in extremely high danger of having to come in contact with said humidity.

If I end up a North easter transplant I swear I will buy you a fat rock for your finger.

LOL. Ok, but I’ll never say “I do”.

They are saying the damage swathe is about a mile wide. That's HUGE for CO. We're a bit high for the big'uns...

Damn.... do you know where up north it hit?

Edit... hit up near Windsor and Greeley ... storm headed for Fort Collins.

Last edited:
LOL. Ok, but I’ll never say “I do”.

Actually I wasn't referrng to a wedding ring, I was thinking of something on the other hand but if you were so lucky that Cawacko popped the real question on you your heart would melt so quickly that the words 'I do' would come out of your mouth before you could blink.

Actually I wasn't referrng to a wedding ring, I was thinking of something on the other hand but if you were so lucky that Cawacko popped the real question on you your heart would melt so quickly that the words 'I do' would come out of your mouth before you could blink.

I see!

Between 60 and 85. I can't remember the name of the township.

SF just said it -- Windsor and Greely were both hit, some severe building damage but no reports of injuries as yet. A couple of tractor-trailers were flipped over too. Must have been pretty strong winds. Damn, the Aussie nationals were just held in Greely a couple of weeks ago!

CAWACKO AND DARLA ARE GETTING MARRIED!

SF just said it -- Windsor and Greely were both hit, some severe building damage but no reports of injuries as yet. A couple of tractor-trailers were flipped over too. Must have been pretty strong winds. Damn, the Aussie nationals were just held in Greely a couple of weeks ago!

six tornadoes reported as of right now. All up north. Fort Collins got hammered with hail.... some of it larger than golf balls.... fun stuff.

six tornadoes reported as of right now. All up north. Fort Collins got hammered with hail.... some of it larger than golf balls.... fun stuff.

Damn, hope you guys are all OK! We got several waves of some golfball sized hail a couple of weeks ago. Luckily we were able to garage the vehicles before anything got dented, but it was close.

Stay safe.

LOL, what is a yenta anyway.

I don’t know. I used to have a boss who used that word a lot about this woman in the office who wanted to know everything about everyone, and who gossiped a lot. So I guess it means like a gossip, sort of. Italians say a washwoman, or, the barber’s wife. I think it’s the same general idea. A noseybody! Gee, who could that remind me of Tiana! ;)

Back