Tour de France

I was a man when I came to where you said. You proved you weren't a man by not being there.

You're obsessed.

You aren't a man. You are a coward. You haven't got the balls to meet me, much less to repeat what you have said to my face. You hide behind the anonymity of the internet and pretend to be a badass.

When & where, little man. Just when & where. Otherwise, STFU. I don't want to hear any more of your pathetic excuses.

You aren't a man. You are a coward. You haven't got the balls to meet me, much less to repeat what you have said to my face. You hide behind the anonymity of the internet and pretend to be a badass.

When & where, little man. Just when & where. Otherwise, STFU. I don't want to hear any more of your pathetic excuses.

Your obsession is going to cause you to have a stroke.

I'm the one that came to your hangout. You failed to show because you were hiding like a little bitch.

You made sure you didn't post anything about coming to Atlanta until days after you claimed you came here. If you really wanted to meet me, you would have let me know in advance.

When & where is all I need from your little bitch ass.

You made sure you didn't post anything about coming to Atlanta until days after you claimed you came here. If you really wanted to meet me, you would have let me know in advance.

When & where is all I need from your little bitch ass.

If you really thought you could do what you said, you would have been there. Guess because you knew you couldn't, you stayed away.

You're obsessed, son. Get some help.

If you really thought you could do what you said, you would have been there. Guess because you knew you couldn't, you stayed away.

You're obsessed, son. Get some help.

I know I can do what I said. And that has nothing to do with you expecting me to be at a bar every night of the week. I go there more than any other venue in town. But that doesn't mean I live there. Especially on nights when there is no live music.

If you knew I couldn't do what I said, you would have agreed to meet me somewhere. You haven't. You hide behind the anonymity of the internet and talk big.

When & where?

I know I can do what I said. And that has nothing to do with you expecting me to be at a bar every night of the week. I go there more than any other venue in town. But that doesn't mean I live there. Especially on nights when there is no live music.

If you knew I couldn't do what I said, you would have agreed to meet me somewhere. You haven't. You hide behind the anonymity of the internet and talk big.

When & where?

Someone that claims to be able to do what you claimed wouldn't use the excuse of "I don't provide that information".

Someone that claims to be able to do what you claimed wouldn't use the excuse of "I don't provide that information".

Someone who doesn't want their private info in the hands of people he doesn't know would certain say "I don't provide that info". You would be far more likely to spread it around to various sites than to use it to come and meet me.

And the fact that you continue to try and shame me for not providing my home address, when you yourself refuse to even name the city you live in is hilariously hypocritical.

Back