Tour de France

Not at all.

Saying my late wife sucked your dick is not "opposition to Alabama stated in a manner I don't like". And those sorts of comments are why I owe you an ass-whipping.

You started whining long before that.

You couldn't kick your own ass.

I didn't claim you kept her in line.

LMAO!! Boy, you really should pay attention to what you say.

You just said "Your wife, when she was alive, keeping her bitch in line is something you enjoyed.". And now you say you didn't say I kept her in line? Jeez, junior. YOu really are lost.

LMAO!! Boy, you really should pay attention to what you say.

You just said "Your wife, when she was alive, keeping her bitch in line is something you enjoyed.". And now you say you didn't say I kept her in line? Jeez, junior. YOu really are lost.

You should learn to read for comprehension. Let's break it down.

The "your wife" is a reference to your wife.

The "keeping HER bitch in line" is a reference about you. You're the bitch she kept in line.

As for the rest, figure it out.

No, I didn't. I didn't threaten you or want to meet you face to face until you made disgusting remarks about my late wife.

For what you said to be a threat would mean it would be possible for you to do what you said. You couldn't kick your own ass.

Apparently you should read what you wrote. I said whining. We've already discussed that your rants aren't considered a threat because they'd have to be possible.

You weren't at the bar you said you frequent. Why would anyone believe your lies now?

Neither were you. But, I never said I was there every night. If you had told me, I would have been there.

If you weren't lying that you could find my address without much trouble, then come on down. Let me know when you are coming and I'll make sure I'm home.

Neither were you. But, I never said I was there every night. If you had told me, I would have been there.

If you weren't lying that you could find my address without much trouble, then come on down. Let me know when you are coming and I'll make sure I'm home.

That's what you keep saying but it's clear it's because you're a scared little pussy.

No one believes your lies based on your track record.

That's what you keep saying but it's clear it's because you're a scared little pussy.

No one believes your lies based on your track record.

I keep saying because it is true.

And what lies have I told?

You, on the other hand have lied about having sex with my late wife, lied about coming to Atlanta, and lied about being able to find my address without much trouble. There are other lies, but these are the big ones.

I am saying come to my house, which you said you could find. And I am saying let me know when you are coming, so I will make sure I am home. Neither of those is a lie. The first is simple and there is no way to lie, since you will be the one finding my house. The second prevents you from coming to my house when I am not home, and thereby wasting a trip. It would be a shame to come all this way and not meet me face to face, wouldn't it?

I keep saying because it is true.

And what lies have I told?

You, on the other hand have lied about having sex with my late wife, lied about coming to Atlanta, and lied about being able to find my address without much trouble. There are other lies, but these are the big ones.

I am saying come to my house, which you said you could find. And I am saying let me know when you are coming, so I will make sure I am home. Neither of those is a lie. The first is simple and there is no way to lie, since you will be the one finding my house. The second prevents you from coming to my house when I am not home, and thereby wasting a trip. It would be a shame to come all this way and not meet me face to face, wouldn't it?

You keep claiming it's true. Learn the difference between saying it and proving it.

You lied claiming I did. Your last post was a lie.

You keep claiming it's true. Learn the difference between saying it and proving it.

You lied claiming I did. Your last post was a lie.

I lied claiming what?

My last post was not a lie.

You refuse to come to where I name the place, because you claim I will have my friends around.
You refuse to come to my house, which you said you could find, because..........wait, why are you refusing to come here?

I lied claiming what?

My last post was not a lie.

You refuse to come to where I name the place, because you claim I will have my friends around.
You refuse to come to my house, which you said you could find, because..........wait, why are you refusing to come here?

I came to the place you named. You lie when you say I didn't. Whatever makes you feel good. At least my wife is alive. Yours is dead and rotting in the ground.

I came to the place you named. You lie when you say I didn't. Whatever makes you feel good. At least my wife is alive. Yours is dead and rotting in the ground.

So when will you be here? You can find the place. What is stopping you? The only things I can think that are stopping you are fear and common sense.

Come see me. I'll pitch in on your medical bills.

You keep whining that I only name places that I will have my friends around. (a lie, but what else is new)

So come to my place. You say you aren't afraid of my, but you won't meet me at places I name and won't meet me at places you name and won't tell me where you live.

Sounds like a coward to me. You talk a good game, but won't step up.

wow. you look like an idiot, and also a sociopath. impressive

Back