Tour de France

A basic understanding of the english language would help you.

They were certainly questions. "Do you keep your wife in line?" Say what you want, but that is a question. You may be afraid to answer it, but saying it is not a question is laughable.

You're the kind that would think "Do you still beat your wife?" is a legitimate question.

You're the kind that would think "Do you still beat your wife?" is a legitimate question.

Not even close to the same thing. You chastise people for not keeping their wives in line. So I asked if you keep your wife in line. Suddenly it is not only a bogus question, you claim it isn't even a question. "Do you still beat your wife?" may be a loaded question, but it is a question.

"Do you keep your wife in line?" is a perfectly legitimate question to ask someone who has denigrated others for not keeping their wives in line.

Mentioning that you were a coward for doing it isn't crying. That you did it proves you can't handle disagreement.

That I excluded you from the thread only shows that you are an annoying little troll. In fact, your "contributions" to this thread shows why you are not wanted in the other thread.

They're still hurting. That's easy to see based on how you whine and make meaningless threats.

I have not made threats because you called me a faggot. It is the sort of insult you would find on an elementary school playground.

Nobody is hurt by that sort of nonsense.

Not even close to the same thing. You chastise people for not keeping their wives in line. So I asked if you keep your wife in line. Suddenly it is not only a bogus question, you claim it isn't even a question. "Do you still beat your wife?" may be a loaded question, but it is a question.

"Do you keep your wife in line?" is a perfectly legitimate question to ask someone who has denigrated others for not keeping their wives in line.

As you have shown, it was a loaded question, therefore, not a valid one. As I've shown, you don't want an answer, you're trolling and can't do that well.

I have not made threats because you called me a faggot. It is the sort of insult you would find on an elementary school playground.

Nobody is hurt by that sort of nonsense.

So you admit you've made threats?

When it's true, it's not an insult. That you pretend it's one proves the statement about you is true. I thought your kind was proud of being what you are. You have pride parades and wave rainbow flags.

That I excluded you from the thread only shows that you are an annoying little troll. In fact, your "contributions" to this thread shows why you are not wanted in the other thread.

It proves you can't handle disagreement.

Not once have I put anyone on ignore or thread banned someone. That you have and made excuses why proves you get your feelings hurt quickly and easily.

As you have shown, it was a loaded question, therefore, not a valid one. As I've shown, you don't want an answer, you're trolling and can't do that well.

"Do you keep your wife in line?" is not a loaded question. Especially when you were mocking others for not keeping their wives in line. Your refusal to answer leads me to believe you don't.

So you admit you've made threats?

When it's true, it's not an insult. That you pretend it's one proves the statement about you is true. I thought your kind was proud of being what you are. You have pride parades and wave rainbow flags.

I've made threats for other reasons. And you know damn well those reasons.

You use it as an insult. If I were gay, I would have no problem with it.

It proves you can't handle disagreement.

Not once have I put anyone on ignore or thread banned someone. That you have and made excuses why proves you get your feelings hurt quickly and easily.

You think your comments are disagreement? LMAO!! In a thread about the Tour de France, chastising someone because they don't keep their wife in line is not disagreement. It is trolling and derailing.

I handle disagreement quite well. Mott and I have disagreed on college football for years. Other have disagreed with me as well. But they stayed on topic.

No, I do not know anything of the kind.

YOu gave Mott hell for not keeping his wife in line. You have done the same to me. And yet, when someone asks IF you keep your wife in line, you run from the question.

You know it. You're not willing to admit it.

It appears Mott's wife kept her bitch in line.

You already admitted it's a loaded question which automatically makes it invalid.

Did you ever stop beating your wife? That requires only a "Yes" or "No" answer. We'll see if you're afraid to answer.

You think your comments are disagreement? LMAO!! In a thread about the Tour de France, chastising someone because they don't keep their wife in line is not disagreement. It is trolling and derailing.

I handle disagreement quite well. Mott and I have disagreed on college football for years. Other have disagreed with me as well. But they stayed on topic.

Absolutely. They are the opposite opinion of what you believe.

Do you ever stop whining, bitch?

I've made threats for other reasons. And you know damn well those reasons.

You use it as an insult. If I were gay, I would have no problem with it.

In other words, you're an internet tough guy.

You don't seem like the type that has problems doing unnatural things. Anyone that chooses an attraction to the same sex insults themselves. They do choose whether they admit it or not.

You know it. You're not willing to admit it.

It appears Mott's wife kept her bitch in line.

You already admitted it's a loaded question which automatically makes it invalid.

Did you ever stop beating your wife? That requires only a "Yes" or "No" answer. We'll see if you're afraid to answer.

No, I do not know it.

"Did you stop beating your wife?" assumes you beat your wife. "Do you keep your wife in line?" does not assume anything. It simply asks whether you do what you mock others for not doing.

Absolutely. They are the opposite opinion of what you believe.

Do you ever stop whining, bitch?

I don't whine. I simply enjoy a discussion on the topic of college football. Your contributions were almost never about football at all.

No, I do not know it.

"Did you stop beating your wife?" assumes you beat your wife. "Do you keep your wife in line?" does not assume anything. It simply asks whether you do what you mock others for not doing.

Then, you're an idiot.

Your question assumes the same thing, boy. You admitted it was a loaded question. That invalidates it as a question.

Back