Tour de France

I don't whine. I simply enjoy a discussion on the topic of college football. Your contributions were almost never about football at all.

You're whining now, cunt.

You enjoy when people agree with you about Alabama or say things in a manner that doesn't hurt your tender feelings.

In other words, you're an internet tough guy.

You don't seem like the type that has problems doing unnatural things. Anyone that chooses an attraction to the same sex insults themselves. They do choose whether they admit it or not.

As I said, if I were gay I would have no problem admitting it. I don't see any issue with those who are.

I'm not an internet tough guy. I am actually willing to meet you in real life, face to face. You, on the other hand, have demanded several people's home address. I even recall you throwing a hissy fit when someone gave you the address to their building but not the apartment number. There was a doorman who would not let you into the building anyway. But you whined about not having the apartment number. And yet, you will not give out even what city you live in.

You chastise others for not keeping their wife in line. And yet, you will not answer whether you keep yours in line.

You are just a scared little bitch who hides from everyone. And you are a hypocrite for demanding that everyone else tell you where they live.

Murphy Candler Park. A nice large park you can meet me in, and yet you have never come down.

You're whining now, cunt.

You enjoy when people agree with you about Alabama or say things in a manner that doesn't hurt your tender feelings.

I enjoy a discussion, whether they agree with me or not, about college football. But you insist on making vile, disgusting remarks about my late wife. You insist on adding gay sex into the discussion. You insist on being a troll. I discuss honestly.

Then, you're an idiot.

Your question assumes the same thing, boy. You admitted it was a loaded question. That invalidates it as a question.

No, it does not. Does keeping your wife in line mean beating her? Because, if it does, then Mott and I are both proud of not keeping our wives in line. You seem to think we should keep them in line.

And I admitted that "Do you still beat your wife?" was a loaded question. Asking if you keep your wife in line is certainly not a loaded question.

As I said, if I were gay I would have no problem admitting it. I don't see any issue with those who are.

I'm not an internet tough guy. I am actually willing to meet you in real life, face to face. You, on the other hand, have demanded several people's home address. I even recall you throwing a hissy fit when someone gave you the address to their building but not the apartment number. There was a doorman who would not let you into the building anyway. But you whined about not having the apartment number. And yet, you will not give out even what city you live in.

You chastise others for not keeping their wife in line. And yet, you will not answer whether you keep yours in line.

You are just a scared little bitch who hides from everyone. And you are a hypocrite for demanding that everyone else tell you where they live.

Murphy Candler Park. A nice large park you can meet me in, and yet you have never come down.

That's because you support unnatural things.

You're right, you don't come up to the level of internet tough guy. A goddamn pussy that knows the only way he would meet is at a place where his friends would be.

As I recall the pussy provided an incomplete address then hid behind some black boy doorman. That's not whining. It's another pussy like you hiding like a coward.

I've been there. You weren't there when I arrived and you're faggot doorman buddy doesn't remember. He must be a dumb of a motherfucker as you. I do find it interesting that you and the coward from San Francisco hide behind a doorman.

No, it does not. Does keeping your wife in line mean beating her? Because, if it does, then Mott and I are both proud of not keeping our wives in line. You seem to think we should keep them in line.

And I admitted that "Do you still beat your wife?" was a loaded question. Asking if you keep your wife in line is certainly not a loaded question.

It proves you're an idiot.

Mott's wife keep her bitch in line and yours is too dead to do it to you any more.

Since your "question" is of the same type, it's a loaded question.

I enjoy a discussion, whether they agree with me or not, about college football. But you insist on making vile, disgusting remarks about my late wife. You insist on adding gay sex into the discussion. You insist on being a troll. I discuss honestly.

Bullshit. You got your feelings hurt to the point where you cried like a baby.

That's because you support unnatural things.

You're right, you don't come up to the level of internet tough guy. A goddamn pussy that knows the only way he would meet is at a place where his friends would be.

As I recall the pussy provided an incomplete address then hid behind some black boy doorman. That's not whining. It's another pussy like you hiding like a coward.

I've been there. You weren't there when I arrived and you're faggot doorman buddy doesn't remember. He must be a dumb of a motherfucker as you. I do find it interesting that you and the coward from San Francisco hide behind a doorman.

The fact that you call the doorman at the bar a faggot shows you were never there.

So yu think anyplace I name I will have my friends waiting too. So you won't meet me anyplace I name. And you won't give me your address. And, despite saying you could get my home address on your own, you won't do that. Hmmmm, sounds like you don't want to meet me face to face.

It proves you're an idiot.

Mott's wife keep her bitch in line and yours is too dead to do it to you any more.

Since your "question" is of the same type, it's a loaded question.

Not loaded at all. For some reason you are simply scared to answer it. Apparently you think keeping your wife in line is bad, but not keeping your wife in line is the sign of being a bitch or a pussy.

The fact that you call the doorman at the bar a faggot shows you were never there.

So yu think anyplace I name I will have my friends waiting too. So you won't meet me anyplace I name. And you won't give me your address. And, despite saying you could get my home address on your own, you won't do that. Hmmmm, sounds like you don't want to meet me face to face.

That the two of you are buddies proves he's a faggot.

It's not a matter of what I think. It's a place you said you and your buddies hang out.

That you've only named places where your buddies will be proves you're not man enough to meet me face to face.

Bullshit. You got your feelings hurt to the point where you cried like a baby.

If the topic is college football or Alabama football, I am happy to discuss it.

Now, how you get from Alabama football to claiming you had sex with my deceased wife is where your trolling comes into it.

That the two of you are buddies proves he's a faggot.

It's not a matter of what I think. It's a place you said you and your buddies hang out.

That you've only named places where your buddies will be proves you're not man enough to meet me face to face.

I named Murphy Candler Park. I don't think any of my friends go there. None have ever mentioned it. Just let me know when you will be there, before you go there.

Not loaded at all. For some reason you are simply scared to answer it. Apparently you think keeping your wife in line is bad, but not keeping your wife in line is the sign of being a bitch or a pussy.

Absolutely loaded. For obvious reasons, you won't acknowledge it.

Your wife, when she was alive, keeping her bitch in line is something you enjoyed. That's what makes you a pussy. Grow up and be a man for once in your life.

If the topic is college football or Alabama football, I am happy to discuss it.

Now, how you get from Alabama football to claiming you had sex with my deceased wife is where your trolling comes into it.

You got your feelings hurt when opposition to Alabama was stated in a manner you didn't like.

I still had you crying like a baby.

Absolutely loaded. For obvious reasons, you won't acknowledge it.

Your wife, when she was alive, keeping her bitch in line is something you enjoyed. That's what makes you a pussy. Grow up and be a man for once in your life.

What? First you claim I was her bitch. Now you claim I kept her in line. Try trolling on one thing at a time. You may not know what you are talking about, but at least you won't be an obvious hypocrite.

What? First you claim I was her bitch. Now you claim I kept her in line. Try trolling on one thing at a time. You may not know what you are talking about, but at least you won't be an obvious hypocrite.

I didn't claim you kept her in line.

You got your feelings hurt when opposition to Alabama was stated in a manner you didn't like.

I still had you crying like a baby.

Not at all.

Saying my late wife sucked your dick is not "opposition to Alabama stated in a manner I don't like". And those sorts of comments are why I owe you an ass-whipping.

Back