Tour de France

I have told you, I will meet you anywhere. You said you could find my home address. Do it, and let me know when you will be here. I never said I wouldn't meet you at my home. I said I wouldn't give out personal info. The fact that you picked the only location that you knew I wouldn't give out shows your cowardice, not mine.

Come to Atlanta. I'll meet you anywhere, anytime.

And its funny. For someone being so scared I would have friends around, you certainly weren't very observant when you claim you came here. Hell, you couldn't even remember whether you parked on the street or around back? Bullshit.

The fact that you have to name places where you know your friends will be proves you're not man enough to do things on your own. It's clear you know you'd need them and quickly.

WB sure thinks he is by making demands he knows he can't back up.

LMAO!! Too funny.

But let's see, if you were told that someone would not give you any personal info, what is the one place you could demand to meet that would guarantee you didn't have to actually meet someone and get your ass whipped for the things you said about their late wife? Maybe their home address? You started demanding that info after I told you I wouldn't give out any personal info. I guess you were just playing it safe (and cowardly) while looking like you were making a fuss.

Like I've said over and over. Let me know when and where you will be in Atlanta. I'll meet you. I won't bring any friends. I won't need any. And if you see me with a group of friends, take a picture and you can post it on here showing I lied.

LMAO!! Too funny.

But let's see, if you were told that someone would not give you any personal info, what is the one place you could demand to meet that would guarantee you didn't have to actually meet someone and get your ass whipped for the things you said about their late wife? Maybe their home address? You started demanding that info after I told you I wouldn't give out any personal info. I guess you were just playing it safe (and cowardly) while looking like you were making a fuss.

Like I've said over and over. Let me know when and where you will be in Atlanta. I'll meet you. I won't bring any friends. I won't need any. And if you see me with a group of friends, take a picture and you can post it on here showing I lied.

When the only places you've named are where you know your friends will be then say "I won't bring any friends", you're a goddamn liar.

You couldn't kick your own ass, son.

When you resort to take a picture and post it, it proves you're a scared little bitch.

When the only places you've named are where you know your friends will be then say "I won't bring any friends", you're a goddamn liar.

You couldn't kick your own ass, son.

When you resort to take a picture and post it, it proves you're a scared little bitch.

When you resort to "Oh no, he might bring friends" as an excuse, you show yourself to be a monumental coward. I will come alone. I don't need anyone else there. And I have repeatedly said you can name the place.

Of course they weren't.

One thing I know is yours won't see them.

A basic understanding of the english language would help you.

They were certainly questions. "Do you keep your wife in line?" Say what you want, but that is a question. You may be afraid to answer it, but saying it is not a question is laughable.

Back