Tour de France

I used a leash on yours.

LMAO!! Yeah, once again you show the complete lack of class and dignity.

You see, Mott has a lady that is her own person. She is strong enough to stand on her own, but prefers to stand with him.

You couldn't handle a woman like that. You need the ones with such low self-esteem they let you bully them or "keep them in line".

LMAO!! Yeah, once again you show the complete lack of class and dignity.

You see, Mott has a lady that is her own person. She is strong enough to stand on her own, but prefers to stand with him.

You couldn't handle a woman like that. You need the ones with such low self-esteem they let you bully them or "keep them in line".

Says the pussy that thread bans someone he knows is a better man. Did you wife teach you that?

Unlike Mott, I don't have to have a lady buy a car for me. It sounds like she has a leash on him and he's willing to bark when she yanks his chain. A strong woman wouldn't want a man like that nor would a real man brag about being treated that way.

Says the pussy that thread bans someone he knows is a better man. Did you wife teach you that?

Unlike Mott, I don't have to have a lady buy a car for me. It sounds like she has a leash on him and he's willing to bark when she yanks his chain. A strong woman wouldn't want a man like that nor would a real man brag about being treated that way.

I thread banned you so the conversation would be about college football and not weak trolling and sad threats.

Mott's wife got a raise. That increased the family budget which allowed for a car payment. From what I see they have an excellent life.

And what the hell would you know about a strong woman? Your "keep her in line" comment showed you can't handle a strong woman.

I thread banned you so the conversation would be about college football and not weak trolling and sad threats.

Mott's wife got a raise. That increased the family budget which allowed for a car payment. From what I see they have an excellent life.

And what the hell would you know about a strong woman? Your "keep her in line" comment showed you can't handle a strong woman.

Should I tell him I bought her a Lincoln last year? Paid cash for it too. LOL

We’re also doing some heavy lifting in paying for some of our nieces University education because her older siblings paid for hers and because we can.

We’re also doing some heavy lifting in paying for some of our nieces University education because her older siblings paid for hers and because we can.

But....but...you aren't a real man and you can't keep her in line. :laugh:

That’s really nice. Their culture is wonderful that way.

You banned me because you're a coward that can't stand when someone doesn't like Alabama and says so in a manner that hurts your feelings.

My wife recently got one, too. New, higher position due to a higher level degree. However, as a man and an adult, I don't expect that to pay for one.

What the hell would you know about a strong woman? Yours died to get away from the weak kid she married.

You banned me because you're a coward that can't stand when someone doesn't like Alabama and says so in a manner that hurts your feelings.

My wife recently got one, too. New, higher position due to a higher level degree. However, as a man and an adult, I don't expect that to pay for one.

What the hell would you know about a strong woman? Yours died to get away from the weak kid she married.

Absolute horseshit. Plenty of people post on these threads that don't like Alabama. I don't ban them. They stay on the actual topic. You vary between "you suck Nick Saban's cock" and comments about my late wife.

I know about strong women. I married one. And I have dated enough of them and had enough as friends.

So you and your wife each pay for your own stuff? lol Ok then.

Absolute horseshit. Plenty of people post on these threads that don't like Alabama. I don't ban them. They stay on the actual topic. You vary between "you suck Nick Saban's cock" and comments about my late wife.

I know about strong women. I married one. And I have dated enough of them and had enough as friends.

So you and your wife each pay for your own stuff? lol Ok then.

You're problem is you don't like how I post against Alabama. If you'd quit puckering up to Saban dicks, no one would say that you do, son.

Apparently yours controlled you just like Mott's controls him. That's not them being strong, that's you two pussies being weak.

I'm man enough not to have to rely on my wife to buy things for me. Are you so weak you expected yours to do that for you.

You're problem is you don't like how I post against Alabama. If you'd quit puckering up to Saban dicks, no one would say that you do, son.

Apparently yours controlled you just like Mott's controls him. That's not them being strong, that's you two pussies being weak.

I'm man enough not to have to rely on my wife to buy things for me. Are you so weak you expected yours to do that for you.

Your posts on Alabama are mostly trolling. You don't care about the football. You want to attack me.

Mine didn't control me. I didn't control her. We worked together.

I relied on her to carry part of the load. I carried part of the load. That is what a marriage and partnership is all about.

Your posts on Alabama are mostly trolling. You don't care about the football. You want to attack me.

Mine didn't control me. I didn't control her. We worked together.

I relied on her to carry part of the load. I carried part of the load. That is what a marriage and partnership is all about.

No, they're stated in a manner that hurts your feelings. If you consider any of them an attack, I can believe your wife was a stronger person than you. It's because you're a pussy.

You assume my wife and I don't work together. You know what you get when you ASSume, son?

No, they're stated in a manner that hurts your feelings. If you consider any of them an attack, I can believe your wife was a stronger person than you. It's because you're a pussy.

You assume my wife and I don't work together. You know what you get when you ASSume, son?

They are stated in a manner to elicit a specific response. Not because you give a shit about college football. You have said as much. That is the definition of trolling.

In a marriage no one's money buys things. The combined household money buys things. If one of you gets a raise, that is a raise for the household. If one person wants the other to have something they want, that does not reflect on anyone's manliness. That you think it does speaks more to your own feeling about your manliness than it does anything else. Mott's wife got a new car last year. This year he got a sports car. That is what couples should do for each other.

If your wife wants something, and doesn't get it, is it because you can't afford it as a couple or because she can't buy it with her own money?

It boils down to 2 things.

First your comment about Mott not being able to keep his wife in line. As if keeping his wife in line should be a goal for a "real man".

And second, your judgement of Mott (and others) and his manliness based on a tiny, and trivial, fact, is pure nonsense. You actually know very little about his marriage. But you want to proclaim he is not a "real man" ect ect.

They are stated in a manner to elicit a specific response. Not because you give a shit about college football. You have said as much. That is the definition of trolling.

In a marriage no one's money buys things. The combined household money buys things. If one of you gets a raise, that is a raise for the household. If one person wants the other to have something they want, that does not reflect on anyone's manliness. That you think it does speaks more to your own feeling about your manliness than it does anything else. Mott's wife got a new car last year. This year he got a sports car. That is what couples should do for each other.

If your wife wants something, and doesn't get it, is it because you can't afford it as a couple or because she can't buy it with her own money?

They are stated in a manner that hurts your tender feelings. I don't really care what type of response I get. That it upsets you enough to hide behind a thread ban is funny.

Oh, you're one of those that assumes not getting something you want is based solely on whether or not it is affordable? I want a new truck. I can easily afford to buy that new truck. I'm not going to buy it because I do not believe it's worth what the dealership is asking for it. A quick lesson in economics is what you need.

It boils down to 2 things.

First your comment about Mott not being able to keep his wife in line. As if keeping his wife in line should be a goal for a "real man".

And second, your judgement of Mott (and others) and his manliness based on a tiny, and trivial, fact, is pure nonsense. You actually know very little about his marriage. But you want to proclaim he is not a "real man" ect ect.

It boils down to 1 thing. You weren't man enough to be the head of your household and when the stronger one died, you can't handle having to make the decisions.

I know enough to know what kind of pussy you are.

It boils down to 1 thing. You weren't man enough to be the head of your household and when the stronger one died, you can't handle having to make the decisions.

I know enough to know what kind of pussy you are.

Once again you pretend to know, when you don't.

YOu keep calling me a pussy, but you still haven't let me know when you are coming to Atlanta. Murphy Candler Park. Let me know before you come.

They are stated in a manner that hurts your tender feelings. I don't really care what type of response I get. That it upsets you enough to hide behind a thread ban is funny.

Oh, you're one of those that assumes not getting something you want is based solely on whether or not it is affordable? I want a new truck. I can easily afford to buy that new truck. I'm not going to buy it because I do not believe it's worth what the dealership is asking for it. A quick lesson in economics is what you need.

Oh please. Now it is about the relative value of the item? Before it was because you had to buy it with your own money or you weren't a real man. Make up your mind.

Once again you pretend to know, when you don't.

YOu keep calling me a pussy, but you still haven't let me know when you are coming to Atlanta. Murphy Candler Park. Let me know before you come.

Yet you keep claiming things about me, someone you don't know.

I came to Atlanta and to a place of YOUR choosing. You weren't there.

Back