Tour de France

Oh please. Now it is about the relative value of the item? Before it was because you had to buy it with your own money or you weren't a real man. Make up your mind.

Always has been about the relative value. That's basic economics. Was your wife smarter than you, too, because you sound like stupid SOB. Hopefully your kids got something from her. If they got anything from you, it's just another generation of dumbasses in your family line.

Yet you keep claiming things about me, someone you don't know.

I came to Atlanta and to a place of YOUR choosing. You weren't there.

The only claim I made about you was based on your statements.

And no, you did not come here. And, obviously, you won't.

Always has been about the relative value. That's basic economics. Was your wife smarter than you, too, because you sound like stupid SOB. Hopefully your kids got something from her. If they got anything from you, it's just another generation of dumbasses in your family line.

No, it wasn't. You never said a word about whether the car Mott got was worth the price. It was about his wife, who he couldn't keep in line, bought for him.

I'm guessing you keep your wife in line? How do you do that?

It boils down to 2 things.

First your comment about Mott not being able to keep his wife in line. As if keeping his wife in line should be a goal for a "real man".

And second, your judgement of Mott (and others) and his manliness based on a tiny, and trivial, fact, is pure nonsense. You actually know very little about his marriage. But you want to proclaim he is not a "real man" ect ect.

Aw thanks WB but you don’t need to defend me from the likes of CFM. I could care less what he thinks of me.

No, it wasn't. You never said a word about whether the car Mott got was worth the price. It was about his wife, who he couldn't keep in line, bought for him.

I'm guessing you keep your wife in line? How do you do that?

Since I don't make decisions like that for Mott, there is no need to say it on his behalf. Only he can make that determination for himself.

I'm guessing your wife kept her bitch in line. At least until she died from being so embarrassed about marrying such a pussy.

The only claim I made about you was based on your statements.

And no, you did not come here. And, obviously, you won't.

I've been there but I can understand why you'd want to pretend I didn't, coward.

Since you misrepresent my statements, your claims are invalid and based on things you simply don't know.

Since I don't make decisions like that for Mott, there is no need to say it on his behalf. Only he can make that determination for himself.

I'm guessing your wife kept her bitch in line. At least until she died from being so embarrassed about marrying such a pussy.

I asked a simple question. Are you scared to answer it?

I've been there but I can understand why you'd want to pretend I didn't, coward.

Since you misrepresent my statements, your claims are invalid and based on things you simply don't know.

You have lied numerous time, but I am supposed to take your word that you came here. You can't remember what the place looked like, where you parked, what the man you talked to looked like, or even what any businesses in the vicinity looked like (despite the fact that the place across the street has a 20' skull as an entry). No, you didn't come here.

Also, you could have easily posted that you were coming and I would have met you. Or let me know when you will be at Murphy Candler Park and I will meet you. Or name another place and tell me when, and I will meet you.

You have lied numerous time, but I am supposed to take your word that you came here. You can't remember what the place looked like, where you parked, what the man you talked to looked like, or even what any businesses in the vicinity looked like (despite the fact that the place across the street has a 20' skull as an entry). No, you didn't come here.

Also, you could have easily posted that you were coming and I would have met you. Or let me know when you will be at Murphy Candler Park and I will meet you. Or name another place and tell me when, and I will meet you.

You seem to think whether you believe me or not is what determines the truth. That's just your arrogant attitude getting the best of you. You keep using irrelevant things to make yourself feel better about being a coward.

You're too afraid to say where it is.

You seem to think whether you believe me or not is what determines the truth. That's just your arrogant attitude getting the best of you. You keep using irrelevant things to make yourself feel better about being a coward.

You're too afraid to say where it is.

I'm not afraid. I am just laughing at you pretending to have come to Atlanta and been completely oblivious to everything around you.

Afraid to say where it is? I told you the name of the bar.

I'm not the one cuddled up to Mott, ma'am. Does his "woman" know he's found another bitch with you?

I've been talking to Mott for a long time. I consider him a friend. And we have talked a good bit on places other than this board. College football and food are two of our best topics. And Mott is one of those who doesn't like the SEC and Alabama.

I'm not afraid. I am just laughing at you pretending to have come to Atlanta and been completely oblivious to everything around you.

Afraid to say where it is? I told you the name of the bar.

I know where it is. I've been there.

You using the oblivious excuse is not a surprise. It gives you an out. As for that excuse being meaningful, I've lived where I am for many years. I couldn't tell you the exterior colors on my neighbors' houses, the cars they drive, or much about things I see every day. Does that mean I don't live where I am because I can't do that?

I've been talking to Mott for a long time. I consider him a friend. And we have talked a good bit on places other than this board. College football and food are two of our best topics. And Mott is one of those who doesn't like the SEC and Alabama.

So your faggot relationship has blossomed, huh? Does his "woman" know you're his new bitch?

You made it appear like it was a question. It was nothing more than trolling on the part of a little bitch.

Not at all. You keep talking about keeping wives in line. I asked if you kept your wife in line. Then I asked how you did it.

Simple questions.

Back