Tour de France

I know where it is. I've been there.

You using the oblivious excuse is not a surprise. It gives you an out. As for that excuse being meaningful, I've lived where I am for many years. I couldn't tell you the exterior colors on my neighbors' houses, the cars they drive, or much about things I see every day. Does that mean I don't live where I am because I can't do that?

In a familiar area you might ignore things you see every day. A new place? Not so much. But you claim you can't remember whether you parked in back or out front. You can't remember what the guy you talked to looked like. That isn't ignoring scenery.

No, you were never there.

And the man you claim to have talked to would have remembered. He says no one asked for me.

Julian Alaphilippe is someone I hadn't heard of until this years race. But reading about him, he has been an up and comer for a few years. According to what I read, he was supporting another rider a couple of years ago, but the other rider was lagging. So Alaphilippe was told to go for it, and finished 2nd.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he does next year.

Not at all. You keep talking about keeping wives in line. I asked if you kept your wife in line. Then I asked how you did it.

Simple questions.

Absolutely the truth, son.

That you let your wife treat you like her bitch is your problem. Now you can be a little bitch and not worry about it.

In a familiar area you might ignore things you see every day. A new place? Not so much. But you claim you can't remember whether you parked in back or out front. You can't remember what the guy you talked to looked like. That isn't ignoring scenery.

No, you were never there.

And the man you claim to have talked to would have remembered. He says no one asked for me.

That's nothing more than more excuses to cover for your cowardice.

What else would your faggot buddy say. You homos tend to lie for each other.

He is a friend. With your personality, I can see how the concept is foreign to you.

But you are still obsessed with gay se.

I have plenty of friends. Not a single one of them is a coward like you.

Since you and Mott seem to be lovey-dovey, it appears you're obsessed with it as you are the one talking about it.

I have plenty of friends. Not a single one of them is a coward like you.

Since you and Mott seem to be lovey-dovey, it appears you're obsessed with it as you are the one talking about it.

I'm not talking about gay sex. You are.

In fact, for a couple of years all you have had to offered is the lie about coming here, calling me a coward and a faggot, and pretending that every friend I mention must be a faggot.

Like I have said for a couple of years, come on down and let me know ahead of time where you want to meet and when. I'll be there. You keep making excuses, not me. Just let me know when & where.

Otherwise, either get on topic or get ignored.

Like I said, it was a simple question or two. Scared?

Like I said?

When is the last time something did something you say amount to more than a pile of shit, boy?

Yes, you are scared. That's why you named places you knew your buddies would be to help you when you weren't man enough to handle yourself. No one is scared of a clown like you whose wife still keeps him in line.

I'm not talking about gay sex. You are.

In fact, for a couple of years all you have had to offered is the lie about coming here, calling me a coward and a faggot, and pretending that every friend I mention must be a faggot.

Like I have said for a couple of years, come on down and let me know ahead of time where you want to meet and when. I'll be there. You keep making excuses, not me. Just let me know when & where.

Otherwise, either get on topic or get ignored.

I haven't mentioned it. You did.

I came to your bar and you weren't there. All you've had is excuses since then. I told you where. You ran like a pussy with the excuse of I don't tell that kind of information.

You putting me on ignore will only prove you're a goddamn coward. As far as doing what you say, I don't take orders from your kind. When you can back up the demands, let me know.

I came to your bar and you weren't there. All you've had is excuses since then. I told you where. You ran like a pussy with the excuse of I don't tell that kind of information.

You putting me on ignore will only prove you're a goddamn coward. As far as doing what you say, I don't take orders from your kind. When you can back up the demands, let me know.

Internet tough guy!

I have told you, I will meet you anywhere. You said you could find my home address. Do it, and let me know when you will be here. I never said I wouldn't meet you at my home. I said I wouldn't give out personal info. The fact that you picked the only location that you knew I wouldn't give out shows your cowardice, not mine.

Come to Atlanta. I'll meet you anywhere, anytime.

And its funny. For someone being so scared I would have friends around, you certainly weren't very observant when you claim you came here. Hell, you couldn't even remember whether you parked on the street or around back? Bullshit.

You haven't mentioned gay sex? WTF?? You use the word "faggot" like it is going out of style.

Just another example of your lies.

Like I said?

When is the last time something did something you say amount to more than a pile of shit, boy?

Yes, you are scared. That's why you named places you knew your buddies would be to help you when you weren't man enough to handle yourself. No one is scared of a clown like you whose wife still keeps him in line.

You were the one harping on me & Mott not keeping our wives in line. My questions were pretty simple. Do you keep yours in line? If so, how?

It’s cute that you’re trying to reason with kitty muff.

I didn’t realize it was the largest sporting event in the world. I learned something today, thanks.

that is a marketing gimmick. you will note how unspecific the worlds largest is.

most watched? no

most attended? no

I think by largest, they are bragging about support staff required to put it on?

for me, it is the most enjoyable commentator. Been watching for some time, the #1 color guy that does it reminds me of the lifestyle of the rich and famous guy.

You were the one harping on me & Mott not keeping our wives in line. My questions were pretty simple. Do you keep yours in line? If so, how?

You didn't ask questions. You pretended they were questions.

Why did you let your bitch control you, son?

Back