Traumatised Veterans ‘Have Killed 120 in US’

Don't bother with a reply...............

DD you are a whimp from the get go...kiss my ass DD boy!

Oh yeah for your last childish comment...wanna compare DD214's numbnuts?

Last edited:
Yes USC/

BB being in nam was just ohh so wrong for many of us....

Ya want me to describe watching a freinds head "explode" from a sniper round. sorry watch a movie for that dude.

I have seen this along with my best bud...'Gerry' getting his ass exploded with some ground fire...while leaving a hot LZ..what was your point again?

and Gerry to this day supports what we did and what we are doing...and by the way he is a two time 'Silver Star' winner...and you?

Oh yeah for your last childish comment...wanna compare DD214's numbnuts?

The only one I see here being childish is you. Stomping your feet like a six year old demanding his favorite toy at the store. You're just a damn lonely loser, and I might feel a little sorry for you.

You would figure if he were in 'Nam, he'd understand that his fellow veterans aren't too proud or willing to talk about what they've seen. Makes me think he's a fraud.

I dunno maybe he rode in a supply chopper and never really saw combat close up. I have never really discussed it with him.

sorry BB i just read you previous reply, had a phone call while typing this reply.

Last edited:
The only ones stomping feet are you losers...and whimps........

The only one I see here being childish is you. Stomping your feet like a six year old demanding his favorite toy at the store. You're just a damn lonely loser, and I might feel a little sorry for you.

get a clue already DD..you are a child without real life experience to draw from...thus the innuendo of those who did...'stomping their feet'...grow up already emo! or ya can enlist and form your own real opinion gained from real life...the call is yours emo! albeit I seriously doubt ya have the 'Kahunas' to do so!...end of story!;)

get a clue already DD..you are a child without real life experience to draw from...thus the innuendo of those who did...'stomping their feet'...grow up already emo! or ya can enlist and form your own real opinion gained from real life...the call is yours emo! albiet I seriously doubt ya have the 'Kahunas' to do so!...end of story!;)

Yeah, I would prefer to leave a two year old sitting at home and not have my family to enlist and fight for a fucking idiot's war. It doesn't take much mental capacity to figure out what decision I'm going to make. I've got enough real life experience to understand what War has done to people. I was friends with the group of 20+ Marines from Ohio that got killed in Iraq. My brother was their Sergeant and trained with them. I have plenty of family and freinds that have fought in different Wars, and I don't need any advice from you on what it takes to be a man. Not making dumbass decisions while you are providing for a child makes me man enough. You can shove your oppinion. Now, you apparently don't know what emo means, either. Go stomp your feet some more loser.

Sure emo........

Yeah, I would prefer to leave a two year old sitting at home and not have my family to enlist and fight for a fucking idiot's war. It doesn't take much mental capacity to figure out what decision I'm going to make. I've got enough real life experience to understand what War has done to people. I was friends with the group of 20+ Marines from Ohio that got killed in Iraq. My brother was their Sergeant and trained with them. I have plenty of family and freinds that have fought in different Wars, and I don't need any advice from you on what it takes to be a man. Not making dumbass decisions while you are providing for a child makes me man enough. You can shove your oppinion. Now, you apparently don't know what emo means, either. Go stomp your feet some more loser.

excuses-excuses-excuses
my youngest daughter was born while I was serving...try another tactic...numbnuts..whimp!...and your brothers and friends sevice is not I repeat... not your service...get a clue already...and yes my Dad and Uncles served during WWII...and my brothers and I during Nam...:rolleyes:

That means that the NY Times 121 murders represent about a 7.08/100,000 rate.
... the US offender rate for homicide in the 18 - 24 yo range is 26.5/100,000.For 25 - 34, it's 13.5/100,000.

I smell bull$hit. For one NYT article SPECIFICALLY mentioned iraq and afghanistan veterans. For it to be equated with the US offender rate that means 1,709,040 people would have had to have served in Iraq and in Afghanistan.

excuses-excuses-excuses
my youngest daughter was born while I was serving...try another tactic...numbnuts..whimp!...and your brothers and friends sevice is not I repeat... not your service...get a clue already...and yes my Dad and Uncles served during WWII...and my brothers and I during Nam...:rolleyes:

Different strokes for different folks BB. some make the choice to leave their family and go to war others do not. WW2 now is an entirely different beast from all the "wars" since then.

I for one am glad that some choose to join so we can keep it volunteer and give people a choice vs drafting people.

excuses-excuses-excuses

Never claimed it to be mine, I don't need to serve to SEE the effects it has had on people. I could care less what you've done, it doesn't take away from the fact you're an imbecile and it would be boneheaded for me to even think about serving. If it takes military service to make a man, then you have a sick idea of what it means to be a man.

Different strokes for different folks BB. some make the choice to leave their family and go to war others do not. WW2 now is an entirely different beast from all the "wars" since then.

I for one am glad that some choose to join so we can keep it volunteer and give people a choice vs drafting people.

He's just trying to get a rise outta me. ButtBoner is just a lonely old prick looking for any kind of attention he can get.

Right.............

Never claimed it to be mine, I don't need to serve to SEE the effects it has had on people. I could care less what you've done, it doesn't take away from the fact you're an imbecile and it would be boneheaded for me to even think about serving. If it takes military service to make a man, then you have a sick idea of what it means to be a man.

and I am absolutely positive you tell your wife this all :rolleyes:the time...and when your kids grow up and say...'Daddy what did you do during the war on terrorism'...you will say I was a 'Man' I stayed outta the fight!

and I am absolutely positive you tell your wife this all :rolleyes:the time...and when your kids grow up and say...'Daddy what did you do during the war on terrorism'...you will say I was a 'Man' I stayed outta the fight!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was a 'Man' because I put my family before some fake ass 'War on Terror'.

So you do not have a clue how combat affects many people do ya ?

Just use em up and discard the troops when broken....
Based on these stats, it affects them very well. They are less likely to go off and kill someone than the non-vet. Funny how the NYT didn't mention that.

Based on these stats, it affects them very well. They are less likely to go off and kill someone than the non-vet. Funny how the NYT didn't mention that.

Once again this is nothing more than fuzzy math. Unless we have 1.7 million Iraq/Afghanistan vets, you're claims are bogus.

Back