TRAVIS: When the Dems lose a Kennedy, they've lost the plot

stop being stupid.....nobody stole any SC seats.

Ummm, there was NO Constitution justification for REFUSING A SITTING PRESIDENT HIS OR HER CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SELECT A SCOTUS JUSTICE. But your guy and Mitch McConnell did EXACTLY THAT.

If you hate the Constitution, vote to change it. Or do what you are going to do and vote for Trump and he'll see to it that you don't have to vote ever again (he literally said that to you religious nutters recently)

.....you seem to think you were entitled to something you didn't have the votes to make happen...

It wasn't a matter of votes. Your guys refused to let a sitting President exercise his Constitutional right and duty.

That's on you.

Harris proves a point that I've been making for a very long time.
The primary system DOES NOT produce the best nominee.

The Party leaders do.
Those who are regularly active in a political party's affairs are the ones who should be choosing
the party's candidates for political office
in as much as they're the ones who know what the fuck they're doing.

Ms. Harris, not chosen through primaries, is an excellent example.
She's an exemplary candidate who didn't do well in the primary process
but who is about to be elected President of the United States of America.
That's why the MAGATs are in a froth to discredit her years of education, experience, public service, leadership. Ditto for her running mate. They've got nothing to compare to, and they know it. They also know the American people are hungry for a change from ancient rage and vengeance, disunity, hate, grievance, and despair -- what #TRE45ON is selling.

Might want to read the news.

I can read the news.....I can also tell the difference between a "conviction" and a civil judgment.......get back to us when YOU can........

This one praised quote from the article shows the underlying hilarity of this thread:

"Kennedy's embrace of Trump, which he compared to Abraham Lincoln's team of rivals in his address..."

Ya see....we all know you are going to respond like that to that particular comment. But if you think for one minute we didn't see with our own eye what we saw then you are sorely mistaken.
whether you "saw" it with the eyes on your forehead or the one up your ass doesn't change the fact that you're lying when you say you saw Trump "fomenting" an attack on the US government......

whether you "saw" it with the eyes on your forehead or the one up your ass doesn't change the fact that you're lying when you say you saw Trump "fomenting" an attack on the US government......

I get it. You want to vote for a felon and you can't allow anything through.

Good for you!

Back