"Trickle Down" Failed. What is the new Right Wing approach for next election?

"Trickle Down" Failed. What is the new Right Wing approach for next election?

It seems to be a lecture about believing in The American Dream, if our dear Patriot is in charge of the messaging.

So you are saying you are a financial failure in life? I mean Wanderingbear is the only lib here who admits not having two nickels to rub together.

The rest say "I am doing fine I am just concerned for everyone else"

Which are you?

I am doing great. I help those I care about. Fuck everyone else.

So you are saying you are a financial failure in life? I mean Wanderingbear is the only lib here who admits not having two nickels to rub together.

The rest say "I am doing fine I am just concerned for everyone else"

Which are you?

I am doing great. I help those I care about. Fuck everyone else.

So when you say you love america, you don't love the american people, you just love the idea of a place that enables your antisocial nature?

Im not reading it right now. You must know what it says on the matter of the well-being of it's citizenry to reference it specifically in this context, right? Is this just another of your dodges? Why don't you nut up and quit being a pussy.

I'm not your mommy. Read it if you want your memory refreshed. I know what it says. You claimed not to. Were you lying?

I love the land. A patriot is one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests.

He "deferred" because the least educated in America are falling for private sector brainwashes. This guy says he loves the land but dislikes the people. My guess is he would have disliked the people that owned the land before us that we took at gun point. The Indians who held the value "Only take from the earth what is needed, nothing more". Not exactly a Republican/Corporate talking point.

because Bush put the wars on the credit card and then crashed the entire world economy

Here moron, here’s another dose of fucking reality for ya. Watch the truth and stick your stupid head back up your ugly ass.

Would you vote for this?
48% of America will, in 2016.

gop-platform-2014.jpg

Why do Republican women vote to
have men take their rights away?

Back