"Trickle Down" Failed. What is the new Right Wing approach for next election?

Again you show as a percentage of GDP. Which again doesn't compare their debt on an apples to apples basis... the two economies were vastly different. No matter how you try to cut it... Clinton raised our national debt by $1.6T while he was in office.

Comparing 1.6T in 1989 dollars to 1.6T in 2001 dollars is not an apples to apples comparison. By a long shot. This kind of argument just makes you look stupid.

And, like, no matter how you try to cut it Reagan exploded our debt and really is the godfather of the structural deficit.

I'm just going to post this chart again because LOLers:

fredgraph.png

The period from 1981 to 1989 is totally the same as 1993 to 2001. Can't you guys see it?

I'm just going to post this chart again because LOLers:

fredgraph.png

The period from 1981 to 1989 is totally the same as 1993 to 2001. Can't you guys see it?

You never do tire of straw men. I never stated that they were 'totally the same' with regards to percentage of GDP.

What I did say is that they both increased our nations debt by $1.6T during their tenures. I also stated that due to inflation, that meant Clintons was not as bad. Both of which you continue to ignore so that you can post an irrelevant chart.

"Trickle Down" Failed. What is the new Right Wing approach for next election?

Everyone knows Trickle down economics failed and the Right Wing can't hide this fact. Corporate profits are at an all time high and workers wages are at an all time low. It's proven with statistics.

So what approach does the Right Wing have for the Economy now?

If you say "trickle down economics" again.................YOU ARE IGNORANT.

Probably to support the Carl Rove loser candidate. Man I hate that prick!

Two thirds of the tax cuts by Bush went to the lower and middle income families... which is why Obama kept those tax cuts in place.

Reagan launched one of the greatest bull markets in our history from 1982 to 2000.

Bullshit twice. The economy was in recession during Bush I's administration.

Comparing 1.6T in 1989 dollars to 1.6T in 2001 dollars is not an apples to apples comparison. By a long shot. This kind of argument just makes you look stupid.

And, like, no matter how you try to cut it Reagan exploded our debt and really is the godfather of the structural deficit.

Best post of August, perhaps the entire summer.

The fact is 2/3rds of the 2001 cuts went to those making over 200k

but that isn't true.....remember when Obama was telling us how much it would cost to keep the Bush tax cuts for everyone under $250k and how much if we kept the tax cuts for everyone over $250k....it was $4trillion for everyone and $3trillion for those under $250k.......that means 3/4ths of the tax cuts went to those under $250k......

You've got to be kidding........I saved a whopping 300+ a year under those cuts.........let the good times roll.

The top 2% built 3rd mansions with their savings.

Then you weren't paying that much in taxes to begin with. Do you think people who don't pay taxes should get tax cuts?

BTW, if the tax cuts ONLY went to the rich, then why didn't Obama just let all of them expire? Would have been simple right?

Let your brain ruminate over that for a while. I don't expect a thoughtful answer. Maybe Desh can help you with a Wiki link

100 posts into this topic and not a single Right Winger answered the OP question..........so pathetic..

"So what approach does the Right Wing have for the Economy now? "

Back