Truman vrs W

Carter is respected for his work with Habitat for Humanity and other things he has done since leaving office. He is still considered a bad President.

Not as bad as he was considered when he left office.

As we get further away from the Clinton years, the "scandal" becomes something people care about less and less, thus the national opinion of him becomes greater and greater.

With his wife now serving as S of S, his legacy will only grow greater and greater. I suspect she will be the democratic nominee for president in 16' and may win... That would really cap out the Clinton years.

Not as bad as he was considered when he left office.

As we get further away from the Clinton years, the "scandal" becomes something people care about less and less, thus the national opinion of him becomes greater and greater.

With his wife now serving as S of S, his legacy will only grow greater and greater. I suspect she will be the democratic nominee for president in 16' and may win... That would really cap out the Clinton years.

I am not referring to the whole Monica fiasco. I am referring to when people actually look at what happened over the course of his two terms and judge him based not on the propaganda (such as the imaginary surplusses) but rather on what actually happened.

Why would HIS legacy grow based on what Hillary does as Sec State? Those are HER accomplishments, not his. She will NOT be a Presidential candidate again. In 2016 she will essentially be as old as McCain was for his run this year.... and we all know that liberals thought that was way way way too old to be running for a first term for President.

I am not referring to the whole Monica fiasco. I am referring to when people actually look at what happened over the course of his two terms and judge him based not on the propaganda (such as the imaginary surplusses) but rather on what actually happened.

Why would HIS legacy grow based on what Hillary does as Sec State? Those are HER accomplishments, not his. She will NOT be a Presidential candidate again. In 2016 she will essentially be as old as McCain was for his run this year.... and we all know that liberals thought that was way way way too old to be running for a first term for President.

Depends on how many times she is diagnosed with cancer between now and then.... oh and how far medicine is advanced in the next 12 years.

Depends on how many times she is diagnosed with cancer between now and then.... oh and how far medicine is advanced in the next 12 years.

1) its the next 8 years, not 12

2) McCain was not diagnosed with cancer either, so that is a moot point.

I imagine she'll run again.

Whether or not she'll be anything but a dinosaur by that time is an entirely different question. I can think of quite a few stronger candidates.

1) its the next 8 years, not 12

2) McCain was not diagnosed with cancer either, so that is a moot point.

You are correct its 8 years. Oops, so she will be younger than Mccain was.

McCain has never been disanosed with Cancer?

Back