Trump accuses Harris of 'stealing' his no tax on tips promise after her campus rally in Las Vegas

ExpressLane

Verified User

Trump accuses Harris of 'stealing' his no tax on tips promise after her campus rally in Las Vegas

Vice President Kamala Harris cloned former President Trump's pledge to eliminate federal taxes on tips paid to workers in restaurants, bars, hotels and others in the service industry.

At a rally on the campus of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas on Saturday evening, Harris pledged to fight for "working families of Americans."

"When I was attorney general of California, we worked together to crack down on wage theft," she said. "When I was a United States senator, we fought together for paid family leave and medical leave."

Harris, who received the endorsement of the Culinary Workers Union Local 226, promised the droves of service and hospitality workers in Sin City to "eliminate taxes on tips."

"And earlier this year, right here in Vegas, we celebrated your historic contract win. And it is my promise to everyone here when I am president, we will continue our fight for the working families of America," Harris said. "Including to raise the minimum wage. And eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers."

Trump was quick to respond on social media, putting Harris on blast for "stealing" his policy.

"Kamala Harris, whose "Honeymoon" period is ENDING, and is starting to get hammered in the Polls, just copied my NO TAXES ON TIPS Policy," he wrote in a Truth Social post.

"The difference is, she won’t do it, she just wants it for Political Purposes! This was a TRUMP idea - She has no ideas, she can only steal from me," he said. "Remember, Kamala has proposed the LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN HISTORY - It won’t happen. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"
==========================================

Americans cannot trust the word of a woman that hold told us is continuing to tell everyone Biden is fit to be President. Everyone knows that is a lie and Joe is a National Security risk but Kamala has done nothing about it. Kamala is lying and will not keep her promise. She has been in the White House for almost four years and has done ZERO to eliminate taxes on tips. In fact while she has been in office the IRS has cracked down harder on taxing tips because with with most tips on credit cards it is easier for them to do. And Kamala has done NOTHING.

Vice President Kamala Harris cloned former President Trump's pledge to eliminate federal taxes on tips paid to workers in restaurants, bars, hotels and others in the service industry.

At a rally on the campus of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas on Saturday evening, Harris pledged to fight for "working families of Americans."

"When I was attorney general of California, we worked together to crack down on wage theft," she said. "When I was a United States senator, we fought together for paid family leave and medical leave."

Harris, who received the endorsement of the Culinary Workers Union Local 226, promised the droves of service and hospitality workers in Sin City to "eliminate taxes on tips."

"And earlier this year, right here in Vegas, we celebrated your historic contract win. And it is my promise to everyone here when I am president, we will continue our fight for the working families of America," Harris said. "Including to raise the minimum wage. And eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers."

Trump was quick to respond on social media, putting Harris on blast for "stealing" his policy.

"Kamala Harris, whose "Honeymoon" period is ENDING, and is starting to get hammered in the Polls, just copied my NO TAXES ON TIPS Policy," he wrote in a Truth Social post.

"The difference is, she won’t do it, she just wants it for Political Purposes! This was a TRUMP idea - She has no ideas, she can only steal from me," he said. "Remember, Kamala has proposed the LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN HISTORY - It won’t happen. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"
==========================================

Americans cannot trust the word of a woman that hold told us is continuing to tell everyone Biden is fit to be President. Everyone knows that is a lie and Joe is a National Security risk but Kamala has done nothing about it. Kamala is lying and will not keep her promise. She has been in the White House for almost four years and has done ZERO to eliminate taxes on tips. In fact while she has been in office the IRS has cracked down harder on taxing tips because with with most tips on credit cards it is easier for them to do. And Kamala has done NOTHING.
Anyone with a brain and who is sane...would never trust Trump for a second, because he is a liar on almost everything that comes out of his mouth.

Anyone with a brain and who is sane...would never trust Trump for a second, because he is a liar on almost everything that comes out of his mouth.
Its VERY easy to prove Frank. All you have to do is look it up and compare the times that they each made their statements. Trump came up with the idea FIRST,....it is fact and there is no denying it.

Its VERY easy to prove Frank. All you have to do is look it up and compare the times that they each made their statements. Trump came up with the idea FIRST,....it is fact and there is no denying it.
Stone...ideas come and go. Ron Paul first introduced the notion of tips being exempt from federal taxes in 2012, Did Trump "steal" the idea from Ron Paul? Did Kamala Harris "steal" the idea from Ron Paul instead of Trump?

Rep. Phil Crane of Illinois called for tips to be exempt from federal taxes back in 1982. Did Trump "steal" the idea from Phil Crane? Did Kamala Harris "steal" the idea from Phil Crane rather than from Trump?

You could look it up!

Next she'll claim there's a bottle of hot sauce in her pocket at all times....;) She's such a phony...Tim is an even bigger one...
Here's what she supported, btw....when it comes to tips... It was easy to look up.... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-irs-plans-crack-down-waiters-tips So yes, just another flip (and steal) that she wouldn't follow through on...

Stone...ideas come and go. Ron Paul first introduced the notion of tips being exempt from federal taxes in 2012, Did Trump "steal" the idea from Ron Paul? Did Kamala Harris "steal" the idea from Ron Paul instead of Trump?

Rep. Phil Crane of Illinois called for tips to be exempt from federal taxes back in 1982. Did Trump "steal" the idea from Phil Crane? Did Kamala Harris "steal" the idea from Phil Crane rather than from Trump?

You could look it up!
Dont twist words,...no reason for it. Instead simply be honest. Simple direct question for you........WHO was first to publicly announce they plan on doing away with taxes on tips,...Trump or Harris?

Dont twist words,...no reason for it. Instead simply be honest. Simple direct question for you........WHO was first to publicly announce they plan on doing away with taxes on tips,...Trump or Harris?
Don't twist facts, Stone.

Phil Crane was first with the idea.

Then Ron Paul.

Then Trump.

Then Kamala Harris.

All, in my opinion, are wrong. Wrong! The notion is bullshit...except in Nevada where so many people earn their wages from tips...so they are trying to sell it there.

Wage earners pay federal taxes on money they earn.

Why should wage earners who earn their wages via tips...not pay taxes on those wages?

Bartenders, waiters/waitresses often earn as much in tips as a factory worker earns in wages. Why should one pay federal taxes...and the other pay none?

Ron Paul may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane.

Trump may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane or Ron Paul.

Kamala Harris may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane, Ron Paul, or Trump.

All of them may have simply heard what they thought of as a good idea...and adopted it.

You want to think of it as stealing because Kamala Harris is beginning to kick your Fuhrer's ass...and it makes for something to hit her with.

Hope that answers your question.

Don't twist facts, Stone.

Phil Crane was first with the idea.

Then Ron Paul.

Then Trump.

Then Kamala Harris.

All, in my opinion, are wrong. Wrong! The notion is bullshit...except in Nevada where so many people earn their wages from tips...so they are trying to sell it there.

Wage earners pay federal taxes on money they earn.

Why should wage earners who earn their wages via tips...not pay taxes on those wages?

Bartenders, waiters/waitresses often earn as much in tips as a factory worker earns in wages. Why should one pay federal taxes...and the other pay none?

Ron Paul may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane.

Trump may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane or Ron Paul.

Kamala Harris may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane, Ron Paul, or Trump.

All of them may have simply heard what they thought of as a good idea...and adopted it.

You want to think of it as stealing because Kamala Harris is beginning to kick your Fuhrer's ass...and it makes for something to hit her with.

Hope that answers your question.
:magagrin:

Obviously frank ALWAYS made sure to report EVERY thin dime of the tips he earned bar tending. :rolleyes: it would sure be nice if this message board could be at least somewhat grounded in REALITY at least every once in a while...

Next she'll claim there's a bottle of hot sauce in her pocket at all times....;) She's such a phony...Tim is an even bigger one...
Here's what she supported, btw....when it comes to tips... It was easy to look up.... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-irs-plans-crack-down-waiters-tips So yes, just another flip (and steal) that she wouldn't follow through on...
Fox News... bwahahaha! No wonder you seldom back up your b.s. with a source. They're all blatantly partisan misinformation.

People who pretend to have had a certain career when they didn't probably shouldn't call others "phony." :laugh:

Obviously frank ALWAYS made sure to report EVERY thin dime of the tips he earned bar tending. :rolleyes: it would sure be nice if this message board could be at least somewhat grounded in REALITY at least every once in a while...

Then do it. Stop bullshitting. It doesn't suit you...or reality.

Yeah, I skimped on tips. My guess is...everyone who earns their pay from tips does.

But to exempt them completely...and make it legal...is a stupid proposal whether it comes from the moron Trump or from our next president, Kamala Harris.

You could look it up!
The Depends Frankie. We are talking about this campaign and people who are most likely to become President and fulfill their promise.

and yet, despite your lack of trust it obviously is true........perhaps the fact that you deny it is why no one would ever trust you for a second......

Kamala is lying about Biden and that is a HUGE deception and HUGE betrayal of the public's trust.
Bullshit.

And your Fuhrer lies about goddamn near everything. Continuing to support Trump IS A MUCH HUGER BETRAYAL OF OUR REPUBLIC THAN KAMALA HARRIS' SUPPOSED BETRAYAL.

It is beyond imagination that you people would use the issue of "lying" in support of Trump. Nothing but sheer stupidity accounts for that.

Bullshit.

And your Fuhrer lies about goddamn near everything. Continuing to support Trump IS A MUCH HUGER BETRAYAL OF OUR REPUBLIC THAN KAMALA HARRIS' SUPPOSED BETRAYAL.

It is beyond imagination that you people would use the issue of "lying" in support of Trump. Nothing but sheer stupidity accounts for that.

Frank go ahead and tank a dump in your Depends because you are full of s***.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Back