Trump accuses Harris of 'stealing' his no tax on tips promise after her campus rally in Las Vegas

He isn't finished with the wall. YET
He will never finish that wall...and never intended to do so.

He also will never get Mexico to pay for it...and never intended to do so.

Building the wall...and getting Mexico to pay for it...was merely an invention he realized his followers were stupid enough to suppose was true.

And they were...and still are.

Bullshit.

And your Fuhrer lies about goddamn near everything. Continuing to support Trump IS A MUCH HUGER BETRAYAL OF OUR REPUBLIC THAN KAMALA HARRIS' SUPPOSED BETRAYAL.

It is beyond imagination that you people would use the issue of "lying" in support of Trump. Nothing but sheer stupidity accounts for that.
You the only person on here that Biden is smarter than.

He will never finish that wall...and never intended to do so.

He also will never get Mexico to pay for it...and never intended to do so.

Building the wall...and getting Mexico to pay for it...was merely an invention he realized his followers were stupid enough to suppose was true.

And they were...and still are.
He will finish the wall. And I couldn't care less who pays for it. Illegal immigrants cost us far far more than the wall that the Democrats fought tooth and nail to prevent being completed. Trump will have the House and the Senate this time around and the wall will be finished and it will SAVE us money. No more housing feeding and educating illegals and providing them healthcare. And no more paying to incarcerate them.

Bullshit.

And your Fuhrer lies about goddamn near everything. Continuing to support Trump IS A MUCH HUGER BETRAYAL OF OUR REPUBLIC THAN KAMALA HARRIS' SUPPOSED BETRAYAL.

It is beyond imagination that you people would use the issue of "lying" in support of Trump. Nothing but sheer stupidity accounts for that.
Your pResident IS A LIE. He can't do his job. Kamala has been lying about him for months and months.

He will finish the wall. And I couldn't care less who pays for it. Illegal immigrants cost us far far more than the wall that the Democrats fought tooth and nail to prevent being completed. Trump will have the House and the Senate this time around and the wall will be finished and it will SAVE us money. No more housing feeding and educating illegals and providing them healthcare. And no more paying to incarcerate them.
Nice dream.

Ain't gonna happen.

Trump is not going to save us anything...especially our Republic and freedom.

Trump accuses Harris of 'stealing' his no tax on tips promise after her campus rally in Las Vegas

Vice President Kamala Harris cloned former President Trump's pledge to eliminate federal taxes on tips paid to workers in restaurants, bars, hotels and others in the service industry.

At a rally on the campus of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas on Saturday evening, Harris pledged to fight for "working families of Americans."

"When I was attorney general of California, we worked together to crack down on wage theft," she said. "When I was a United States senator, we fought together for paid family leave and medical leave."

Harris, who received the endorsement of the Culinary Workers Union Local 226, promised the droves of service and hospitality workers in Sin City to "eliminate taxes on tips."

"And earlier this year, right here in Vegas, we celebrated your historic contract win. And it is my promise to everyone here when I am president, we will continue our fight for the working families of America," Harris said. "Including to raise the minimum wage. And eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers."

Trump was quick to respond on social media, putting Harris on blast for "stealing" his policy.

"Kamala Harris, whose "Honeymoon" period is ENDING, and is starting to get hammered in the Polls, just copied my NO TAXES ON TIPS Policy," he wrote in a Truth Social post.

"The difference is, she won’t do it, she just wants it for Political Purposes! This was a TRUMP idea - She has no ideas, she can only steal from me," he said. "Remember, Kamala has proposed the LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN HISTORY - It won’t happen. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"
==========================================

Americans cannot trust the word of a woman that hold told us is continuing to tell everyone Biden is fit to be President. Everyone knows that is a lie and Joe is a National Security risk but Kamala has done nothing about it. Kamala is lying and will not keep her promise. She has been in the White House for almost four years and has done ZERO to eliminate taxes on tips. In fact while she has been in office the IRS has cracked down harder on taxing tips because with with most tips on credit cards it is easier for them to do. And Kamala has done NOTHING.
Trump:

1723386905208.png

Is there any policy she won't flip on for the moment just to get a vote? Is anyone keeping track?

People will make up anything just to try to damage someone else...it never works when all is said and done...;)

Heels Up has never has an origional thout in her empty head and Walz, the man who in one year, blew through an $18 BILLION DOLLAR SURPLUS in the MN state budget and still raised taxes on the taxpayers, is not a pair who will do anything to benefit the middle class.

Heels Up has never has an origional thout in her empty head and Walz, the man who in one year, blew through an $18 BILLION DOLLAR SURPLUS in the MN state budget and still raised taxes on the taxpayers, is not a pair who will do anything to benefit the middle class.
They will cause a full on depression for sure.

Don't twist facts, Stone.

Phil Crane was first with the idea.

Then Ron Paul.

Then Trump.

Then Kamala Harris.

All, in my opinion, are wrong. Wrong! The notion is bullshit...except in Nevada where so many people earn their wages from tips...so they are trying to sell it there.

Wage earners pay federal taxes on money they earn.

Why should wage earners who earn their wages via tips...not pay taxes on those wages?

Bartenders, waiters/waitresses often earn as much in tips as a factory worker earns in wages. Why should one pay federal taxes...and the other pay none?

Ron Paul may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane.

Trump may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane or Ron Paul.

Kamala Harris may or may not have stolen the idea from Phil Crane, Ron Paul, or Trump.

All of them may have simply heard what they thought of as a good idea...and adopted it.

You want to think of it as stealing because Kamala Harris is beginning to kick your Fuhrer's ass...and it makes for something to hit her with.

Hope that answers your question.
Is Phil Crane running in 2024

Who was the first person running for Pres in 2024 that mentioned the idea?

Last edited:
Back