Trump accuses Harris of 'stealing' his no tax on tips promise after her campus rally in Las Vegas

But the tips are, in effect, wages. It most definitely is INCOME. Why should people who earn their INCOME from tips be exempt from a general tax on INCOME?

It makes no sense to me.
Because wealthy people have so many loopholes that exempt them from the general tax on income it doesn’t even come close to even.

That's an easy question to answer...

Well, the "Biden/Kam" policy is the opposite of what she says she'll "do"...
It's just her latest "Flipping for Votes" claim...
She can't be trusted at all...ask Joe...
She might put no taxes on social security but then turn around and tax unrealized capital gains--like retirees homes that have appreciated in value. That way she can say they get social security tax free while they are homeless living in a tent...

• Sad
Reactions: TOP
She might put no taxes on social security but then turn around and tax unrealized capital gains--like retirees homes that have appreciated in value. That way she can say they get social security tax free while they are homeless living in a tent...
She might tax left-handed people? Who knows. I bet on a good day, you might know that Congress passes tax bills.

Because wealthy people have so many loopholes that exempt them from the general tax on income it doesn’t even come close to even.
I am not making the comparison with wealthy people...I am making a comparison with other small time earners who have to pay taxes on their income. If a worker in a factory has to pay taxes on the income he earns...why should a person who has income coming from tips be exempt.

I am not comparing them to wealthy people. I am comparing them to other people who earn income from work. If a person who works in a department store has to pay taxes on his/her income...why should someone who earns income from tips e exempted from paying taxes on that income?

She might tax left-handed people? Who knows. I bet on a good day, you might know that Congress passes tax bills.
Who knows? The political pundits, that's who. Here's Harris's past tax proposals. They slam everyone.

Additionally, the FY 2025 budget includes a novel minimum tax on high-wealth individuals designed to bring unrealized capital gains into the income tax system.

Yes, with Harris, YOUR taxes and mine are going up.

So Kamala Harris ENDORSES Donald Trump's 'no tax on tips' policy?!?!?!? :)
From what I understand, yes, she does.

I think it is bizarre. Tips are income...just like a paycheck is income. If a person who works as a cashier in a department store has to pay income tax on their income...so too should a person who has income from tips.

I understand some people disagree...but I have not heard any reasonable defenses of that disagreement.

Back