Trump and Rudy Giuliani plotted to sell presidential pardons for $2 million a piece

Not diverting. Pointing out YOUR double standard. An unnamed staffer of Guiliani comes forward with claims and you eat it up as instantly and totally true. A mountain of evidence shows Hunter Biden has almost certainly committed a whole raft of felonies, his family is almost certainly involved, and it's very likely Joe himself is involved and you say it's all about nothing and there's no real evidence proving any of it.

That is a complete double standard.

Diverting

Not diverting. Pointing out YOUR double standard. An unnamed staffer of Guiliani comes forward with claims and you eat it up as instantly and totally true. A mountain of evidence shows Hunter Biden has almost certainly committed a whole raft of felonies, his family is almost certainly involved, and it's very likely Joe himself is involved and you say it's all about nothing and there's no real evidence proving any of it.

That is a complete double standard.

It would have to be proved in court. But Rudy has been playing fast and loose since he started sucking up to Trump. He has been involved in dirty underground things from Ukraine to Washington DC. Hunter has never been in the administration or had a job from dad. You believe he is a crook because of the terrible crap you read and listen to. But none of that has anything to do with Rudy .

What law school did you graduate from?

I can read the law as well as anyone and I know there are no laws that limit presidential pardons.

A president could hold a bingo match and give the winner a pardon if they wanted.

If you are aware of a law on pardons then share it with us

It would have to be proved in court. But Rudy has been playing fast and loose since he started sucking up to Trump. He has been involved in dirty underground things from Ukraine to Washington DC. Hunter has never been in the administration or had a job from dad. You believe he is a crook because of the terrible crap you read and listen to. But none of that has anything to do with Rudy .

Hunter sold access to his dad to change American policy

No, I believe Hunter is a crook because there's a pile of evidence he's a crook. Even his ex-business partners say he's a crook. We know for absolutely sure that daddy Joe met with Hunter's business partners and associates he was doing business with on numerous occasions. We know that Hunter was present in some cases. There are e-mails, records, and photographs that prove it. Yet Joe still maintains he never had anything to do with Hunter's business dealings. That is an obvious and clear lie based on what we do know about those things.

On the other hand, right now, you have a single female ex-staffer making claims against Guiliani and Trump without any physical evidence to back them up. Maybe she's got something but that's yet to be seen.

No, I believe Hunter is a crook because there's a pile of evidence he's a crook. Even his ex-business partners say he's a crook. We know for absolutely sure that daddy Joe met with Hunter's business partners and associates he was doing business with on numerous occasions. We know that Hunter was present in some cases. There are e-mails, records, and photographs that prove it. Yet Joe still maintains he never had anything to do with Hunter's business dealings. That is an obvious and clear lie based on what we do know about those things.

On the other hand, right now, you have a single female ex-staffer making claims against Guiliani and Trump without any physical evidence to back them up. Maybe she's got something but that's yet to be seen.
She "dated" Rudy for a period of time...and then who knows what happened...But, if anyone is being treated so hideously (mentally and physically) and is being forced to participate in an operation that is committing crimes, it would have been easy to leave...and report all those the crimes at the time...

Hunter's alleged crimes have nothing to do with Joe.
but I thought Hunter shared everything with Joe
... you mean after all this time he doesn't know what his son does for a living? The benefits everyone else in his family... I mean he is the big guy... right?

but I thought Hunter shared everything with Joe
... you mean after all this time he doesn't know what his son does for a living? The benefits everyone else in his family... I mean he is the big guy... right?

Hunter's crimes have nothing to do with Joe. Strange you trump worshippers all want to bring up Hunter all the time. You're obsessed. This thread is about Rudy. Any comments?

Hunter's crimes have nothing to do with Joe. Strange you trump worshippers all want to bring up Hunter all the time. You're obsessed.

How do you know? Joe doesn't think Hunter did anything wrong... he claims never to have talked business with Hunter... do you believe that? I mean eventually the truth will come out... this has nothing to do with Trump however...or people you believe supposedly worship Trump ...Does it?

How do you know? Joe doesn't think Hunter did anything wrong... he claims never to have talked business with Hunter... do you believe that? I mean eventually the truth will come out... this has nothing to do with Trump however...or people you believe supposedly worship Trump ...Does it?

This thread is about Rudy. If you want to talk about Hunter there are plenty of threads here. Any comments on Rudy's alleged crimes?

This thread is about Rudy. If you want to talk about Hunter there are plenty of threads here. Any comments on Rudy's alleged crimes?

I already expressed my opinions on the lady who alleges all this... I guess we'll have to see how it all unfolds... these frivolous lawsuits seem to be the thing these days...

She "dated" Rudy for a period of time...and then who knows what happened...But, if anyone is being treated so hideously (mentally and physically) and is being forced to participate in an operation that is committing crimes, it would have been easy to leave...and report all those the crimes at the time...

Oh, so it's a "He said, she said" thing. That's not much evidence either.

Hunter's alleged crimes have nothing to do with Joe. Also, we're talking about Rudy. If you'd like to talk about Hunter there's plenty of other threads.

My bet is they do. There's far more evidence supporting that theory than the "He said, she said" stuff Guiliani faces. As for the two, I'm making a comparison between how the Left on this board reacted to Bagman's issues and how they reacted to Guiliani's.

You see, I can accept that there may be no evidence Joke was involved directly with his son getting payola, but there is pretty strong peripheral evidence he was in photos, e-mails, claims by Bagman's business partners, etc. All I see in the Guiliani case, at this point, is some ex-girlfriend making claims based on nothing but her word. That might change too, but right now, it's really a weak case.

Back