Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools​

The law, which was passed in Minnesota last year, includes language requiring menstrual products to be available in bathrooms of all schools for grades 4 to 12 as a way to accommodate transgender students.

As part of their effort to portray Tim Walz, the new Democratic vice-presidential candidate, as a far-left liberal, the Trump campaign attacked the Minnesota governor on Tuesday for signing a bill last year that provides access to menstrual products for transgender students.

At issue is broadly inclusive language in the law, which states that products like pads, tampons and other products used for menstruation “must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12.” Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,” though some Republicans went on to vote for the final version of bill.

Karoline Leavitt, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, said in an interview on Tuesday on Fox News that the law, among other policies seen as supportive of transgender rights, was “a threat to women’s health.”

“As a woman, I think there is no greater threat to our health than leaders who support gender-transition surgeries for young minors, who support putting tampons in men’s bathrooms in public schools,” Ms. Leavitt said. “Those are radical policies that Tim Walz supports. He actually signed a bill to do that.”

republicans-stance-v0-pghry6wj89hd1.jpeg

I have to really wonder why this would bother any sane person.
I'm sure that it doesn't. Not a sane person.

How easy does something have to be to ignore if you're not interested in it?

It's not as though it were a huge kiosk blocking your route to the fucking urinals, for Christ's sake.
I mean, it's mind boggling.

I've got one for you.
I went to private prep school for a year, hated it, and rejoined my friends in public school
on the threat to my parents of quitting school altogether at age fifteen.
[Funny, but I loved private university which is totally different.]

Anyway, my first high school, literally, had cigarette machines on campus.
That may have been the only cool thing about private high school.
I'm told that they don't have them anymore, but does anybody?

The fools should be criticized.

If you're going to pretend you're a boy bring your own tampons to school.

They tried that shit up at the Jr. High and my daughter told me about all the creative things the boys would do with them.

It's a conundrum, no cameras allowed and boys will be boys.

Eventually roto rooter had to be called in to unplug the toilets.

Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools​

The law, which was passed in Minnesota last year, includes language requiring menstrual products to be available in bathrooms of all schools for grades 4 to 12 as a way to accommodate transgender students.

As part of their effort to portray Tim Walz, the new Democratic vice-presidential candidate, as a far-left liberal, the Trump campaign attacked the Minnesota governor on Tuesday for signing a bill last year that provides access to menstrual products for transgender students.

At issue is broadly inclusive language in the law, which states that products like pads, tampons and other products used for menstruation “must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12.” Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,” though some Republicans went on to vote for the final version of bill.

Karoline Leavitt, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, said in an interview on Tuesday on Fox News that the law, among other policies seen as supportive of transgender rights, was “a threat to women’s health.”

“As a woman, I think there is no greater threat to our health than leaders who support gender-transition surgeries for young minors, who support putting tampons in men’s bathrooms in public schools,” Ms. Leavitt said. “Those are radical policies that Tim Walz supports. He actually signed a bill to do that.”

To everything, lie lie lie

The fucking scumbags, lie lie lie

And lying is all the left does under heaven..

(Apologies to the Byrds)

Of course you are a pathological liar - feminine hygiene products were always in the girls rooms. You know this, but you're a fucking liar. It's just your way - you lie about everything - always.

Tampon Timmy ordered tampons in the BOYS restrooms - as you full well knows.

Boys don't have vaginas, retard. They have nowhere to put a tampon, retard. Boys don't menstruate, retard.

I have to really wonder why this would bother any sane person.
I'm sure that it doesn't. Not a sane person.

How easy does something have to be to ignore if you're not interested in it?

It's not as though it were a huge kiosk blocking your route to the fucking urinals, for Christ's sake.
I mean, it's mind boggling.

I've got one for you.
I went to private prep school for a year, hated it, and rejoined my friends in public school
on the threat to my parents of quitting school altogether at age fifteen.
[Funny, but I loved private university which is totally different.]

Anyway, my first high school, literally, had cigarette machines on campus.
That may have been the only cool thing about private high school.
I'm told that they don't have them anymore, but does anybody?

You really have to wonder what sane person would put tampons in men's rooms?

It's beyond just ignorance, it's an adherence to insanity. The need of the Marxists to conform to woke ideology is so overwhelming they have to pretend that boys and men menstruate. Fantasy overrules reality with the left. These are simply not rational or sane people.

To everything, lie lie lie

The fucking scumbags, lie lie lie

And lying is all the left does under heaven..

(Apologies to the Byrds)

Of course you are a pathological liar - feminine hygiene products were always in the girls rooms. You know this, but you're a fucking liar. It's just your way - you lie about everything - always.

Tampon Timmy ordered tampons in the BOYS restrooms - as you full well knows.

Boys don't have vaginas, retard. They have nowhere to put a tampon, retard. Boys don't menstruate, retard.
No i can confirm that not all school bathrooms always have menstrual products. It's really none of your business if and how someone does use said products. It's there to help people.

No i can confirm that not all school bathrooms always have menstrual products. It's really none of your business if and how someone does use said products. It's there to help people.

Women's rooms.

What Tampon Timmy did is order them in men's rooms. Because the woke religion dictates that reality must be subverted to the party line, no matter how utterly stupid it is. So the drones will chant that boys and men have periods - to support the party.

democrats are not rational, and not sane. You are the dark age encroaching - snuffing out enlightenment, knowledge, and reason. You represent the fall of civilization. You promote ignorance and irrationality.

Women's rooms.

What Tampon Timmy did is order them in men's rooms. Because the woke religion dictates that reality must be subverted to the party line, no matter how utterly stupid it is. So the drones will chant that boys and men have periods - to support the party.

democrats are not rational, and not sane. You are the dark age encroaching - snuffing out enlightenment, knowledge, and reason. You represent the fall of civilization. You promote ignorance and irrationality.
They can be in both without any consequence to you. Why do you care?

Back