Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools

ROFL

Maybe you really are stupid?

I know you're a pathological liar and a psychopath; but generally psychopaths are intelligent. Perhaps you're an outlier.

I hold an Sc.D. in Logistics, I am in fact a logistician who designs complex manufacturing systems and holistic supply chains to support JIT pull based systems.

What you say is utterly irrelevant - we have long since established you are in fact pathological. I am not you - I don't lie. It's simply not my nature.
Now this is some hilarious shit. Enjoy losing in november!

Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools​

The law, which was passed in Minnesota last year, includes language requiring menstrual products to be available in bathrooms of all schools for grades 4 to 12 as a way to accommodate transgender students.

As part of their effort to portray Tim Walz, the new Democratic vice-presidential candidate, as a far-left liberal, the Trump campaign attacked the Minnesota governor on Tuesday for signing a bill last year that provides access to menstrual products for transgender students.

At issue is broadly inclusive language in the law, which states that products like pads, tampons and other products used for menstruation “must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12.” Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,” though some Republicans went on to vote for the final version of bill.

Karoline Leavitt, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, said in an interview on Tuesday on Fox News that the law, among other policies seen as supportive of transgender rights, was “a threat to women’s health.”

“As a woman, I think there is no greater threat to our health than leaders who support gender-transition surgeries for young minors, who support putting tampons in men’s bathrooms in public schools,” Ms. Leavitt said. “Those are radical policies that Tim Walz supports. He actually signed a bill to do that.”
Why do boys need tampons?

I take it those Minnesota boys have been spending their summer vacations in Pattaya! ;)

Transgender student ‘severely beats’ 15-year-old girl in the ladies’ room

Maybe the father of this girl cares

wouldn't have happened if the BOY was not allowed in girls restroom
Being transgender has nothing to do with it. People beat each other all the time. This doesn't mean we shouldn't have menstrual products in restrooms. Why you even brought it up is laughable.

Although upon further reflection I can understand why the standard libtard male would need a tampon. The swollen vagina, the spotting, the irritability mood swings and hot flashes. :yay:Poor bastards. I guess if they wanna act like pussies........they should be treated like one,...with a tampon. :laugh:

walz-might-be-the-most-stereotypical-midwestern-guy-there-v0-dd095psu8ahd1.jpeg
One straw of a thousand so-to-speak...

In the boys' restrooms, not the schools

Try again when you title an OP, asshat.
Stop wearing your ass for a hat, Legion. It's in the OP:
The law, which was passed in Minnesota last year, includes language requiring menstrual products to be available in bathrooms

Jesus frickin' Christ you're such a fucking idiot, Legion. Take your meds and get more rest.

Stop wearing your ass for a hat, Legion. It's in the OP:
The law, which was passed in Minnesota last year, includes language requiring menstrual products to be available in bathrooms

Jesus frickin' Christ you're such a fucking idiot, Legion. Take your meds and get more rest.
They would get upset at that if they could read..

because they WANT TO...LOL

people WANT to own machine guns.. so thats OK with you

NAMBLA wants to have sex with 14 year old boys...is that OK with you

Last edited:
Back