Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools

@volsrock1 if a female was in a stall next to you peeing, how does this effect your life in away way?
You do know you have used the restroom with people of the opposite sex before right?

because they WANT TO...LOL

people WANT to own machine guns.. so thats OK with you

NAMBLA wants to have sex with 14 year old boys...is that OK with you
Listen you little piece of shit. I see you edited your comment, because it was originally insinuating that I am okay with pedos. I did report it because you think you are sly or something. That is a vile accusation. All over you being triggered over tampons in restrooms. Get a fucking grip.

It wont be long before objecting to the Death Cults gender ideology becomes a hate crime, you can be sure of that.

You will OBEY, OR ELSE!

Listen you little piece of shit. I see you edited your comment, because it was originally insinuating that I am okay with pedos. I did report it because you think you are sly or something. That is a vile accusation. All over you being triggered over tampons in restrooms. Get a fucking grip.
LIE

Neve said u were OK with pedos!

Asking someone if they are Ok with something is not saying they are....thats the reason for asking u fucking IDIOT

Are u OK with mass shooters? Does not mean u are in fact OK with it

Are u OK with Trump? does not mean u are OK with Trump

you are a commie pussy girly man

anf u must like pics of Hunter Biden naked

Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools​

The law, which was passed in Minnesota last year, includes language requiring menstrual products to be available in bathrooms of all schools for grades 4 to 12 as a way to accommodate transgender students.

As part of their effort to portray Tim Walz, the new Democratic vice-presidential candidate, as a far-left liberal, the Trump campaign attacked the Minnesota governor on Tuesday for signing a bill last year that provides access to menstrual products for transgender students.

At issue is broadly inclusive language in the law, which states that products like pads, tampons and other products used for menstruation “must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12.” Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,” though some Republicans went on to vote for the final version of bill.

Karoline Leavitt, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, said in an interview on Tuesday on Fox News that the law, among other policies seen as supportive of transgender rights, was “a threat to women’s health.”

“As a woman, I think there is no greater threat to our health than leaders who support gender-transition surgeries for young minors, who support putting tampons in men’s bathrooms in public schools,” Ms. Leavitt said. “Those are radical policies that Tim Walz supports. He actually signed a bill to do that.”
How many kids of ANY gender in grades 4 to about 8 have gone through puberty...?

They would get upset at that if they could read..
Legion's mental state has been deteriorating ever since Damo cut his nuts off almost two years ago. He used to have more moxie and cleverness. Now he's just another MAGAt slinging much. A complete dumbass.

So you are saying kids in 4th grade need menstrual products?
Quit being a fucking moron, Terry. The short answer is yes, some do. As the link below notes, menarche can be begin as early as age 8 with the average age being 12.

Second, there's no such thing as a "4th grade" bathroom, "chief". Get a fucking clue. Schools have multiple grades. I included a picture below so even most MAGAts should be able to understand it.

Menarche, or a girl’s first period, usually occurs around age 12. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that the average age of menarche is 11.9 years old, with some starting as early as 8 years old and others as late as 16. An earlier onset of menstruation can be affected by an interaction of ethnicity, socioeconomic status and being overweight due to an unhealthy diet.
Education-in-the-USA-2-2048.jpg

Trump Campaign Criticizes Walz for State Law Providing Tampons in Schools​

The law, which was passed in Minnesota last year, includes language requiring menstrual products to be available in bathrooms of all schools for grades 4 to 12 as a way to accommodate transgender students.

As part of their effort to portray Tim Walz, the new Democratic vice-presidential candidate, as a far-left liberal, the Trump campaign attacked the Minnesota governor on Tuesday for signing a bill last year that provides access to menstrual products for transgender students.

At issue is broadly inclusive language in the law, which states that products like pads, tampons and other products used for menstruation “must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12.” Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,” though some Republicans went on to vote for the final version of bill.

Karoline Leavitt, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, said in an interview on Tuesday on Fox News that the law, among other policies seen as supportive of transgender rights, was “a threat to women’s health.”

“As a woman, I think there is no greater threat to our health than leaders who support gender-transition surgeries for young minors, who support putting tampons in men’s bathrooms in public schools,” Ms. Leavitt said. “Those are radical policies that Tim Walz supports. He actually signed a bill to do that.”
To boys you retard.

To boys you retard.
^^^
Thinks boys need tampons. Gee, Yak. When did you start your first period? Are you in menopause yet? Having hot flashes?
8GJ91G0.gif

Get a clue, moron; the tampons are for transboys; girls who live as boys. Since all MAGATs are against gender-affirming care, and I agree with them on surgery/permanent change until 18, the transboys will still have periods all the way through HS graduation. Did you drop out before taking biology?

Back