Trump censored Twitter, not Biden!

Every time they accuse the Deep State, or Biden of the Democrats of doing something, a few weeks later it turns out that its exactly what they were doing.

Last edited:
And sworn testimony to Congress yesterday, Twitter executive explain that at no time did they ever hear from Joe Biden or a representative of his government, they did, however, personally get phone calls from Donald Trump asking to have tweets that upset him up removed.

You people won’t care!

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-twitter-officials-confirm-congress-185525001.html

So let me get this straight you're whining that the person who was banned from Twitter wanted tweets he didn't like removed from Twitter?

So let me get this straight you're whining that the person who was banned from Twitter wanted tweets he didn't like removed from Twitter?

He was the head of the United States Government, so he used that power to try to get Twitter to censor people...

Twitter on their own banned Trump for violating pre-written terms of use. CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

HINT... One is a Government attempt at censorship, the other is capitalism.

He was the head of the United States Government, so he used that power to try to get Twitter to censor people...

Twitter on their own banned Trump for violating pre-written terms of use. CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

so, we already know that trump had no ability to accept criticism, thus this is completely plausible, yet you leftist lemmings don't want to look at biden 'encouraging' employers to require vaccinations as the same thing????????

Oh right when leftists in power censor people it's in the name of preventing "misinformation". Yeah I got l gotcha you gotta keep the narrative alive that you're the "good" guys. Right right right, your secret is safe with me buddy.

so, we already know that trump had no ability to accept criticism, thus this is completely plausible, yet you leftist lemmings don't want to look at biden 'encouraging' employers to require vaccinations as the same thing????????

Presidents encourage employers to do things all the time, but the First Amendment says something that prohibits Presidents from encouraging media companies from allowing speech.

Are you here for more punishment?

Oh right when leftists in power censor people it's in the name of preventing "misinformation". Yeah I got l gotcha you gotta keep the narrative alive that you're the "good" guys. Right right right, your secret is safe with me buddy.

Who, in the government, censored anyone other than Trump?

That is not the own you think it is. :dunno:

That is not the own you think it is. :dunno:

There's your problem, you think I want to own anyone I dont. I'm merely pointing out that leftists consider themselves paragons of virtue when in fact you're just like everyone else you just can't admit it. It's almost as if you people think normal people either can't or won't see the difference between your words and your actions.

Last edited:
My apologies for confusing you with facts. I forgot that you dimwits prefer truth to facts. I only know that because the imbecile you idiots elected said so.

This is going to put a little wrinkle into the Q-House investigation into government interference at Twitter, isn't it?

There's your problem, you think I want to own anyone I dont. I'm merely pointing out that leftists consider themselves paragons of virtue when in fact you're just like everyone else you just can't admit it. It's almost as if you people don't think normal people either can't or won't see the difference between your words and your actions.

The left are not paragons of truth, and fuck up often. But its you fuckers who thought Trump could do no wrong, when it was right in your face.

There's your problem, you think I want to own anyone I dont. I'm merely pointing out that leftists consider themselves paragons of virtue when in fact you're just like everyone else you just can't admit it. It's almost as if you people don't think normal people either can't or won't see the difference between your words and your actions.

We don't think we're not just like everyone else. But know who we are not like? You retarded Trump's cum gobblers.

Besides Obama bin laden using the IRS to delay the approval of conservative political groups applications for tax exempt status you mean?

The IRS fucked up under Obama, but 1) Obama had nothing to do with it, and 2) It was not intentionally delaying conservatives political groups even though that was the result. Look into the facts.

Back