Trump chickened out! I love it.

1716482614319-png.1571129
And this is the woman that trump decided to have unprotected sex with... Does not say good things about trump's judgement.

And this is the woman that trump decided to have unprotected sex with... Does not say good things about trump's judgement.
Sex the man who supports a man who showers with his daughter and sniffs little kids.

Sex the man who supports a man who showers with his daughter and sniffs little kids.
Biden never had a big black guy fuck him in the ass like trump did because he wanted to know what it feels like.

I mean if you are going to post utter bullshit why stop at showering with your daughter? Trump is the one who said he'd fuck his daughter if it wasn't his daughter. I bet he did that anyway as well.

Biden never had a big black guy fuck him in the ass like trump did because he wanted to know what it feels like.

I mean if you are going to post utter bullshit why stop at showering with your daughter? Trump is the one who said he'd fuck his daughter if it wasn't his daughter. I bet he did that anyway as well.

Snoopie, your avatar says it all, a little beagle that pretends to be a great dane. Go lay on the roof of your doghouse and reflect on why you always feel so miserable.

The average starting salary for a Harvard Law School graduate $201,250. That is a bit better than what a graduate of Maranello's School of Beauty can expect.

Let's see the source for your claim?

Because the New Woke Times sure doesn't support it.

So, you're calling Ashley Biden a liar?

Why do you think she would write that sort of lie in her diary?

Let's see the source for your claim?

By comparison, grads of Harvard Law School snagged median starting salaries of $201,250 in 2021, compared with a national median for law school grads of just $75,000, according to the National Association for Law Placement. In other words, Harvard Law School grads make almost three times more than the national median.

From your article
As of this April, fewer than 70 percent of Valparaiso law school graduates from the previous spring were employed and fewer than half were in jobs that required a law license. Only three out of 131 graduates worked in large firms, which tend to pay more generous salaries.

Nowhere does it mention any Harvard Law graduates having any trouble. Remember you were arguing that Harvard was just as bad as Valparaiso, well your own article disagrees with you.

Back